~~2~~

Girl In Luv

"Enjoy your milkshake" I hand a costumer her blueberry milkshake. Yes I have a part time job. My family...aren't in a good money situation right now so yeah. Since my lazy bum father left us I worked. While my mom stays at the hospital. Sha has lung cancer because of her smoking she never really did listen when I say to stop.

I used to have an older brother. But he already got married and left to America. Which he never calls or sends letter. So I never consider him as a brother of mine anymore. If you ignore your own fmaily then don't be apart of us.

"H-Hye Mi?!"

I wake up from my daydream and the next handsome costumer stands on the other side. Kim Taehyung. His lips are slightly apart as a tasty orange lollipop sits in his mouth. His eyes are also slightly scanning me with widen eyes. I bit my lip and tilt my head down hoping he mistakenly saw wrong.

"O-One...strawberry-y milkshake please?"

I nod my head and go. Why is he stuttering? And why is he staring at me as if he saw Beyonce. I'm not that..great...that's when I realize what my work uniform is. A white blouse with a black tiny bow crossed and my hair braided with a black cap on. I blush at what I was thinking.

Does he like how I'm dressed?

NONSENSE!

I snap out of my insanity and walk back over to him with his order. Until I spot a girl taking a selca with him. The only word that corsses my mind when I see this...Girlfriend.

"Here's your order" I interup. Yes my tone of voice was annoyed. Why? Because this girl thinks she can take a picture with my man?

"Thank you"

"It's 4.50" He hands me the money in exact. He smiles off as he sits down near the window. Doesn't he have anything better to do then sit there alone? Letting crazed girls squeal and wet their panites when they see him. Sometime me own crush bugs me.

But I like it.

My hours are done by 4 and it's 3:45. Only fifthteen more minutes until I walk home....alone.

"Hi can I please get a......." This very nice looking guy tries to figure out what he wants. I spot his outfit and I must say he has nice fahsion sense. Tall, dark blue jeans with a black t-shirt. Blonde hair up to his eyebrows and black shades. Wow he is very good looking.

He his lips and I can't help but stare. Those cheekbones are visable and they look amazing he's skin also looks soft and clean. He chuckels.

"I can't seem to decide. Can you recomend me one?" Oh wait...english. So he is from aboard? Okay put my skills to work!

"I see you speak English. Well the Mango bubbleteae is very popular. But if it was my personal taste I would go with the Cherry Blast" He seems shocked at how me english isn't broken or anything. I watch some American videos and such. So I ended up learning English along with it's ways of living.

"It's okay. I can speak Korean. I wanted to confuse you but...plan failed" He laughs.

"Why confuse me?"

"I..just wanted to talk to you"

Uh...I don't know him but he seems alright. But..what's his name?

"Oh, I will order the Cherry Blast" He says as he pulls out his wallet. I nod and make the order.

Unknown POV

Wow she is very pretty. Park Hye Mi? Pretty name too since her name is on her nametag. The braids looks very cute on her and she is very polite as well. I didn't know she could understand english or even speak it.

She seems my age. Maybe I could get her number.

Hye Mi POV

"Here's your order sir. Please enjoy"

"Thank you. Hey um what's your name?" Uh dummy much. It's on my tag.

"Hye Mi. Park Hye Mi. And I would also like to know yours sir" I don't know why I am blushing but it just happend.

"It's-"

All of a sudden Taehyung comes back up to the counter and smiles. My eyes widen as he wants a refill? This Cafe will charge more if he wants one but...okay then.

I leave for about 10 seconds and when I did the myterious costumer is gone. Damn no fair I was going to know his name. But I suddenly notice a peice of paper on it that says 'For MiMi'

MiMi? Who's that? Mi.....Hye....Mi...oh me I guess. I open the little paper and I smile knowing that guys name now. And he so happends to be a new guy in town going into Seoul Arts School. I think it's a coincidence that we both go to the same school.

"Thanks for the advice for Cherry Blast. It's really great. I already paid it's fine oh by the way you wouldn't happen to know where Seoul Arts School is do you? If you do please call this number on the bottom. It's mine.    145-846-3398 (not a real number!)  By the way My name is Yifan"

 

Yifan? Sounds like a nice name for a nice guy. Wait where's Taehyung? Aww I missed my chance!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 Hello! Hello! (Hi!)

So it's up no.2 and yeah.

So I heard BTS is having a soon concert??? I'm not so sure my friend said to me.

But if they are.....

 

TICKETS!!!!!!
 

Oh and Make sure to hit that subsrcibe button it's not getting attention.

And be sure to comment.

Byie~