Look out

You Left Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyang was finally let out of the hospital. He asked the staff not to disclose any information or to tell anyone he left . He just wanted to be alone and wanted to clear his mind . It was a beautiful day out so he just walked and walked till he reached a park, he’d never really been to one in a while and it felt nice . The breeze gave him some chills but over all it was a good feeling .

 

As he walked he could see the children playing with their pets or just amongst themselves and remembered how he used to do that when he was a kid and the memory made him smile . He was so caught up in remembering his past that he didn’t see a girl on a skateboard being dragged by a dog .

 

“Yah mister, LOOK OUT” 

 

But of course it was too late . When Taeyang looked to see who said that the girl impacted with him . The skateboard flew elsewhere and since the girl let go of the leash the dog was elsewhere too . They both fell and Taeyang could feel her EVERYWHERE. His eyes were wide opened when he realized her lips on his . Shocked she opened her eyes instantly and got up .

 

“I am so so sorry mister , I didn’t even see you until the very last second . My dog was chasing a squirrel and I was skateboarding and I am so sorry” she kept rambling off and offered a hand to  help him up .

 

Taeyang looked at her and smiled . She was kind of cute rambling off and trying to explain to him why what had happened .. well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter