Realization

You Left Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up with a jolt . 

I notice I'm still in the hospital and I realize that not everything is a dream. I'm a wreck . I feel like . I don't even know what to do with my life anymore .

I take in my surroundings and then I suddenly feel what I didn't want to feel. I feel the tears spilling from my eyes . 

I feel so weak just crying . But I can't help it . My heart is in a million pieces . The one girl who could help me get through anything , who helped build me up was the same one who broke me down . 

No one understands the pain in my chest . I just cry and cry and then I hear her . 

"I am so sorry Bae" she whispers as her eyes connect with mine . All I see is guilt and love . I know she loves me . But she obviously didn't love me enough. 

"I just want you to know that I hate you . You need to leave me alone . I think you've done enough with all your lying . You're a great actress you know . Maybe you should sign up for a drama . Maybe one with an evil character . Maybe she's a and sleeps with her husbands best friend . I don't know . But make sure it fits who you are " I mumbled and rolled my eyes . 

"B-bae, that's not fair" she whispers as I see more tears streaming down her face . 

"No . What's not fair is you having the audacity to even thinking I want you here after you ed who supposedly was my best friend . So get the out " and with that I turned over and closed my eyes and just prayed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter