Chapter 1

Forever and Always

 

Tiffany's POV

What a warm day ! 

I glance at my watch. Its only 9 am in the morning yet the sun is glaring.I look at the pink files on my pink table.I still had a lot of work

to do.Just then,my pink glittering door flung open and I saw my always-cheerful best friend.

" Annyeong ! Eeww, this room freeks me out everytime I come in here.All i see is pink. Urghh "

" Hmph. What you do want? "

" Want to go to the mall later? I found out there is this new American restaurant.I really want to try the food there. "

Sigh. This shiksin.. always thinks about food and nothing else..

" Sure.But I have to finish my work first. Look at these files here ! "

Sooyoung glared at me, wanting to go to the mall ealier. I smiled at her, acting innocent. She rolled her eyes and walked out

of my room.I opened my file and started on my work.

Jessica's POV

" Unnie ! Wake up ! This is the fifth time I'm waking you up ! "

" Ughh.. Araso , I'm waking up... Yah , stop shaking me ! "

Argh, this Krystal.. Can't even let me sleep.. 

I forced myself out of bed and dragged my feet to the bathroom.As soon as I was done bathing,I changed into a white blouse 

and a pair of black pants and took my car keys. I skipped down the stairs and headed to the main door when Krystal called me.

" Unnie, I cooked spagghetti today. Eat your breakfast first, will you? "

" Aniyo, I'm going already. I'm eating out. Bye ! "

I got into my car and headed to my destination.When I reached the elevator in the building,I punched in the number 7. As soon 

as I stepped out of the elevator,the first thing that caught my eye was a pink glittering door.I made my way to the counter.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Jessica imnida. I saw the sign that this company needs an attendant.I am here to apply for that "

" Annyeonghaseyo, Sooyoung imnida. Oh, that's great ! Well, you can start working now. Let me start to show you around here. "

I nodded and followed her.It was awkward. I was suddenly being shy.

Sooyoung seems nice... I guess I will have no problem here.

Just then,we found ourselves standing infront of the pink door.I wondered whose room it belonged to.

" This is our boss's office.You will be surprised when you see the room.Oh, and you sure can't resist her eyesmile.

Eyesmile? What does that even mean?

Sooyoung knocked and opened the door.I was surprised,just as Sooyoung said.Everything was pink ! The wall,the chair,the table,

the files, everything ! A lady was sitting on the pink chair. She saw me and smiled. That moment, I fell for her eyesmile.

Tiffany's POV

I heard two knocks and suddenly my door was opened.It was the shiksin,again.I was about to ask her why was she there when I saw

that she was with someone I didn't know.I found myself staring at her.My heart thumped wildly and my body trembled.Then,our eyes 

met. Immediately,I smiled brightly at her.I could hear the beating of my heart.

What's happening to me?Why am I like this?

Having mustered my courage,I held my hand. She held her hand nervously and we shook hands.

" Fany,meet the new attendant,Jessica. Jessica,meet Fany,or Tiffany. "

" Annyeonghaseyo,Jessica imnida. "

I smiled at Jessica.

" Yah, drop the formalities ! We are going to be best friends here . Just like me and Fany. "

I nodded shyly, agreeing with Sooyoung.

" Hey, since we are going to the mall, why don't Jessica come along? " I said, breaking the awkward silence.

" Yeah, great idea ! Come on, let's go. I can't wait to eat ! "

I grabbed my pink LV handbag and walked next to Jessica, Sooyoung leading us.

" She's the shiksin. Always thinking about food. "

Jessica laughed at my statement.

She seems nice.I hope we will get closer.