Clueless

My Hip Hop Teacher (BABE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5: Clueless

 

 

  It was early in the morning, the sun has risen and the dorm started getting noisy. Namjoo could smell kimchi fried rice from the kitchen, she was half awake but she needed extra time to sleep.

 

    "Kiddo, wake up! Yah~ Kim Namjoo, go and take your bath!" She used that dolphin squealing pitch which apparently is the final weapon. Chorong's voice managed to knock on every single of her brain cells. 

   "Okay okay." replied Namjoo

  She brushed her hair with her fingers, reached for the towel and put it on the top of her head. She followed the delicious aroma causing her stomach to growl. She walked to the kitchen spontaneously, took a spoon and scooped a spoonful of fried rice into .

 

  Eunji slapped her hand, "Yah, Kim Namjoo, what are you doing? At least, go brush your teeth first!"

  Namjoo said, "I'm really hungry..just 1 spoon." Eunji who is like a mother, nagged at Namjoo until she gave up and decided to go to take her bath.

 

Namjoo likes to soak herself in the bathtub, as she practicing freestyle rap with some ridiculous random words, somebody barged in the bathroom. Bomi leisurely entered the bathroom, she brushed her teeth and Namjoo looked at her weirdly.

 

 "Unnie, hello? There's a person in here." said Namjoo.

 "I know, too bad. Why did you forget to lock the door?" 

 "Yeah, but I'm now." said Namjoo.

 "Please..As if I don't have what you have." Bomi being a complete dork as always.

 "Hahaha..whatever unnie, whatever." Namjoo laughed so hard which made Bomi feeling embarrassed of herself. 

  "I better get going, by the way.....you look really y there." Bomi teased Namjoo while making her way out of the bathroom.

 

Namjoo continued doing her business and suddenly she thought about last night. Actually, after Suga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter