Ideal type

My Hip Hop Teacher (BABE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11:  Ideal Type

 

        "Ah, it's so cold!" Namjoo being whiny early in the morning. Chorong overheard her while pulling off the stepmother look on her face, "Yah! I know you are hungry, I am too.." These girls will be all grumpy if they are hungry. "Oppa. what's for breakfast today?" asked Hayoung to their manager who was too focusing on his driving . "Hmmm..how should I know, Am I the one who should be taking care of your meal in the first place?" he heaved a sigh. Naeun who could barely opened her eyes said, "Looks like oppa is hungry too." All of them were cracking up because they realized that they were pretty miserable without food and manager oppa wasn't any different than them. They used to eat in their van, so whenever they are in there, they will become automatically hungry. Meanwhile, Hayoung was trying to memorize the dance steps for their special performance today. Eunji called her up but she didn't hear it. "Wow, I suddenly feel so lucky for not going to do that." said Eunji. "How about me? I want to do it, but the CEO won't let me." Naeun pouted , she was eager to show the other side of her but the CEO wanted her to save it for their first solo concert. Bomi suddenly barge into the conversation, she pitched forward at her seat, "Speaking of that, can you both watch us perform at the waiting area?". Eunji frowned a little, "Why?" Namjoo said, "Ah! I know, Bomi unnie wants to know other idols' reaction. Am I right unnie?" She turned her head towards Bomi. Bomi's cheeks were red, she was kind of embarassed with herself, "Well, I just want to know, if they are surprised or not?" Chorong pinched Bomi's cheeks because she was annoyed by her, "Yoon Bomi, is that really matters to you?" Bomi flinched at Chorong's sudden action and like a scared child, she stuttered, "Cause..cause we are the innocent idol right? Isn't it interesting to know what are they thinking about our y performance." 

       " But..how can you be so shameless like that?" asked Chorong. 

       "So unnie, you don't want to know? Eunji, don't tell unnie anything okay? Just leaves her in the dark. Let her be curious." 

       "So you really don't wanna know?" asked Eunji to Chorong just to make sure in case she wanted to change her mind.

       "Hmph..whatever.." Chorong acted unchalant towards it. She hugged her sweater and tried to ignore those two.

Those kids are always bickering like that, it will always be the three of them; the unnie line who bring the mood alive, if not because of them, it will be slight boring for sure. That's why sometimes there will always be someone trying to nitpicking on others but in a friendly way, that's how Apink members showcasing their love for each other; quite brutal yet sweet.

 

       They have arrived, it took 30 minutes to reach the venue from their dorm. Upon stepping inside the hall, they heard shouting all over the place, the crews, the idols all of them were busy doing the final preparation. It was 2 times more chaotic than yesterday because today is the real deal, there will be no room for mistakes. Apink went to their waiting room, the room was filled with the smell of food that making them hungry even more. They had eaten the food which prepared by KBS deliciously; not a single side dish left in the container. The girls gathered in a circle like they always do, they actually played 'ka bai bo' first to decide fairly who's going to have her makeup done first, the one who lose will have to be the first while the winner will be the last to get makeup done. The winner has the privilege to take a nap first while waiting for other's, since it's not comfortable doing that while having it on. 

       "Kai bai bo." All of them throw their right arm to the fourth.

       "But should we do this again unnie?" Hayoung is not good with this, so she wanted to withdraw. 

Eunji and Namjoo usually will be the one who will win the game, "Hayoung out! So you'll go first, by the way, why are you so bad at this?" said Namjoo to Hayoung with a cheeky smile.

"Yeah, what's the point of doing this, I will volunteer myself, so you guys just proceed." Hayoung pouted while walking toward stylist unnie.

Finally, Eunji won the game and without waiting any longer, she lied down on the sofa, put on her cute pastel blue eye cover just to make use fully of the precious time given to her. Hayoung looked at Eunji and started to make various annoying noises just to intimidate the sleeping beauty Eunji.

      "Unnie! Eunji unnie."

      "Eun~ji~Unnie~!!" 

However Eunji had fallen asleep so she couldn't hear a thing. Later, stylist unnie started to get them dressed, each of their outfit had already been labeled so they didn't have a say on who's supposed to where what. Their outfit that day was gold themed with sequins, it wasn't appealing at all and Namjoo got the worst dress. All of them were trying to embrace it with slight dissatisfaction since their stylist team was being busy lately. 

      "Unni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter