The 95 liners

My Hip Hop Teacher (BABE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 6: The 95 Liners

 

 

     Another regular day for Apink members when they weren’t promoting their album; resting while watching tv in the living room. Hayoung and Naeun were chilling in the sofa, bickering over who is the most charming, whether Kim So Hyun or Lee Min Ki. The rest wouldn’t give a damn about them, because they were all interested in those snacks given by their fans earlier. While they were busy snacking, Namjoo headed into her room and closed the door. She checked the time on her phone and suddenly she received a group call via her Kakaotalk. The call was actually from her infamous 95 liners who consists of BTOB’s Sungjae, Vixx’s Hyuk and the new member BTS’s Taehyung.

 

    What made 95 liners so famous? They were naturally ‘formed’ by Yook Sungjae in 2012 where he dragged Namjoo in and automatically Namjoo who was a student at SOPA, happened to know a lot of 95 line’s idols who were still studying during the time. That was why Boyfriend’s 95 members, GLAM’s Miso joined the club but how about Hyuk and Taehyung?

 

    Sungjae was a student at Hanlim Art School when he met Hyuk, both of their group were also debuted in the same year. The last member to join in was Taehyung, as someone who has 4D personality; he got along absolutely well with Sungjae. The 95 line was one of the famous clique in the idol world. If they met by chance in any events like music programs or year-end events, you could see them hanging out together, doing whatever they wanted to do, taking selfies here and there, joking around and you name it. Other people might find them a little bit loud, because they were Sungjae and Taehyung who were always acting stupid and being shameless. When they gathered, Namjoo will be the only girl there, because Miso's group was on a long hiatus. It might look really strange, a girl mingling around with so many boys. But mingling around wasn't that strange enough though.

 

   

    Sungjae and Namjoo were close friends even before they debuted. They relied onto each other because they were trained by the same company. Normally, at backstage at any events, one of them would probably wrapped arm around another’s shoulder, linked their arms and even gave each other a friendly hug. People often mistook them as a lover; in fact that wasn't the case. Both of them only had this 'brotherly /sisterly love', they viewed each other as siblings. Not more than that.  Eventhough, they left such suspicious impression on others, they didn't bother on others' opinion much. Ironically, these kids had never experiencing true love yet, however Namjoo had a serious crush on Onew sunbaenim while Sungjae just love looking at beautiful girls.

 

   

    The 95 line kids had this weekly meeting, just to share their current news and the most important thing; gossiping. Who thought that 3 boys would enjoy gossips so much that they were glad spending their free time talking about other people's business? Tonight, they were basically having a normal conversation, and then Hyuk said, “Guys, you know w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter