Hope Gonna Be Okay - Jun.K

Thank You, Mr.Panda

"Eonnie, are you sure you want to call him now?" ask Seohyun.

 

"I don't know,but I think should" said Taeyeon. She feel nervous and scared.

 

Aigoo~ Will he accept my offer? though Taeyeon.

 

So,she dial Jun.K's phone number. After breath out,she press 'call' button on her phone.

 

Waiting for his answer,

  

"Yeoboseyo?" a guy answering the call. Taeyeon feel shock but Seohyun asked her to continue.

 

"Yeoboseyo... Is this Jun-n . K?" ask Taeyeon nervously.

 

"Oh nae. It's me! Who is this?" Jun.K asking back.

 

"I'm Girl's Generation Taeyeon." said Taeyeon.

 

"Ahh~~ Why you're calling me?" ask Jun.K.

 

"Eurrmmm... Can we meet now?"

 

"Huh? Why? "

 

"Eurmmm... Can we meet now I have something to told you." said Taeyeon.

 

"Sure...but where? And why?" Jun.K feel weird with Taeyeon.

 

"Ok , I will text the place now! I told you when we already meet. Don't bring your friend! Just two of us! Ok bye! See you later! " she hang up the call.

 

Suddenly, Seohyun pokes Taeyeon.

 

"Ya eonnie!! Just two of you?! I thought I go with you too!!" said Seohyun.

 

"Huh? Aigoo ~!! Should I call him again?" ask Taeyeon.

 

"No no no... No need! Okay,we should change clothes now!" said Seohyun. 

 

Both of them quickly change their clothes and leaving the dorm.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jun.K park his car at in front of a cafe. He waited for the SNSD leader come .

 

Suddenly, a girl knock his car's mirror. Oh my~ This girl make me shock!

 

Jun.K jump out from his car. "Hey , you make me shock! So,why do you want to meet me?"

 

Taeyeon pull his hand to her car. "Get in the car!" asked Taeyeon.

 

Both of them enter the car.

 

"So what's up? You trying to kidnap-nap nap me?" said Jun.K . He sudden become nervous because he see Seohyun at the driver seat.

 

 

Oh my~ Why she's here?  She make me nervous..Seriously.. 

 

"Hey hey !! Wake up!! " Taeyeon clap her hand to stop him from dreaming.

 

 

"Oh yeah ~ Sorry.. Ok,can we start?" said Jun.K as he focus to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon and Seohyun spent one hour talking about Tiffany's condition in the car. They explain what should Jun.K do to make Tiffany happy. Jun.K just listen and nod to them.

 

"Wait, I have to act?" ask Jun.K.

 

"No~ Just make she happy and forget about Khun. Ok?" said Taeyeon.

 

He just nod.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jun.K enter his dorm. Taecyeon, Wooyoung and Junho are watching TV in the living room. Taecyeon look at Jun.K .

 

He said to Jun.K , "Heyy bro! You didn't bring foods for us? We are soo hungry now! " 

 

"No~ I'm not your slave hahaha... Go to kitchen and cook ramen then~ " said Jun.K as he sit beside them.

 

"Where is Chansung?" ask Jun.K to Taecyeon

 

"Ahh~ He said he have shooting for a drama." said Taecyeon.

 

Jun.K just nods and watch the tv.

 

"Hyung, Taeyeon didn't call you? She asked me for your number this evening." said Wooyoung.

 

"Yeah... She call me..."

 

"Why she call you? There is something behind? " ask Junho excitedly.

 

Junho will be excited if talk about Taeyeon. Junho was fanboying Taeyeon since his debut.

 

"Ahh.... We met just now. We talk about--" .

 

He remember what Taeyeon said to him, "Don't you ever told your member about thisThis is secret between me,you and SeoRemember! "

 

"Ya ya hyung!! Stop dreaming! Why you guys met?" ask Junho.

 

"Ah~ no... We ,err, yeah , SM entertainment want me to make a song for them. Yeah... Make a song." said Jun.K as he run to his room.

 

Taecyeon , Wooyoung and Junho look at each other. It is something wrong between him and herthought Junho.

 

After locking the door, Jun.K walk slowly to his bed and lie down on his bed. He think of tomorrow ; meet Tiffany. When he think about Tiffany, he will remember about Nichkhun.

 

He pray and talk to himself,"Khun ah~ I hope you understand... She needs youbut her best friend ask me to help herI'm promise that I won't falling in love with her~ I'm promiseTomorrowI hope that everything gonna be okay..