Prologue

Thank You, Mr.Panda

 

"Khun oppa!!! Wake up! Please don't leave me!!" Tiffany, Nichkhun's fiancee.

 

She cry beside Nichkhun's grave. All SNSD member stand beside Tiffany. They can't do anything to stop Tiffany. She can't accept that Nichkhun passed away.

 

"Fany ah~ You must accept it. If he look you keep crying like this, he will mad at you..."said Taeyeon.

 

Tiffany don't want to listen to Taeyeon. She keep crying.

 

" Taeng ah! I think we should go back home now. It's already late." said Yoona to Taeyeon.

 

"You still want to go back home while fany is still crying?"

 

"Ya!! What will you do if Seunggi die? Aren't you do the same?" ask Taeyeon

 

Yoona silent. "WHAT KIND OF FRIEND ARE YOU?!! You should comfort her not leave her alone!! " Taeyeon feel angry to Yoona .

 

"Look, this is just waste of time. She can't stop crying! All of us trying to make her stop crying,but she can't!!" said Yuri.

 

"How could you Yu--" Taeyeon can't said anything. Why she can say something like that?

 

"I don't to waste our time...Let's go back to our dorm girls~" said Yuri as she walkaway from the grave.

 

Taeyeon look at every SNSD member. All of them agree to leave Taeyeon and Tiffany at the grave. They follow Yuri's step by walkaway one by one. Taeyeon feel disappointed with SNSD member.

 

"Seo ah~ Don't you say that you want to --" said Taeyeon to Seohyun.

 

Seohyun look at Tiffany and she look at Taeyeon.

 

"Mianhae eonnie~ I have to go or else Yuri eonnie will angry with me" said Seohyun as she hug Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon break the hug. "Yuri is more important than your own leader? Who is your leader seo? Me or her?" ask Taeyeon.

 

"I'm sorry~" said Seohyun as she walkaway. This is the only word that I can say to you ,eonnie.

 

Taeyeon look at Seohyun. Seohyun go far , far and more far from her and Tiffany.

 

She look at Tiffany. She already stop crying nowMaybe she know that Khun is far far away from her like all my member are far far away from meI'm not a great leaderI can't make them stopI am such a stupid leaderGodplease help me... I don't know what to do right now~

 

Taeyeon sit beside Tiffany. "Tiffany ah, do you want to go back to hospital now? It's already late. Let's go back to hospital nae?"

 

Luckily, Tiffany agree to go back. They leave the grave.