First Love

Tales Of Angel Lu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"This takes pactience guys."

 

"We know." 

 

"Well then stop pressuring me!"

 

Lu giggled as he watched his angel friend Kai stack stones. Sehun was also with them, watching as well. Lu was sitting Indian style, Sehun had his elbows on his knees, and Kai had one leg down while the other was up, on the soft green grass.  Kai managed to balance the six stones, earning an appluad from Sehun. Lu was in space. Everytime his eyes wondered they landed on Sehun. Sehun's brown hair was messy like Kai's. He always liked Sehun as a friend. He was a great friend. A 'best friend' as Sehun would call it. Lu didn't understand that stuff. The labels people put on other people. It was weird to him. Kai was now taking the stones off one by one, rearranging them. Sehun had managed to capature Lu's attention and smiled at him, "Hm?"

 

"Luhan? Is something wrong?" 

 

Lu's brown orbs turned big and his face started to burn. He stared back at Sehun who watched him. He felt his wings move up and down frantically before they just stopped and he heard a small "plop." Five minutes of silence before Lu began to freak out. He got up quickly and turned to look at his wings. The white feathery objets laying on the ground.

 

"MY WIIINGS! WHY DID THEY FALL OFF?!" Lu shrieked. 

 

Kai covered his mouth with his hands, eyes filled with concern as Sehun stopped in his tracks, hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter