~Prologue~ (MYVER)

Tales Of Angel Lu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A loud noise broke Kai out of his trance. He looked up and looked around, fear in his eyes. The male got up, wrapping his blanket around him. Small feet touched the glassy floor as he walked over to where the noise came from. Kai cautiously peeked his head out of the door and saw ruble and wood planks on the ground.

“W-who’s there?”

A loud whine and sobbing came from the pile and a little glow shined. Kai gasped and ran over to the pile, throwing the planks away and shooing the dust. The glow brightened and there sat an angel. A crying, hurt angel. The angel had black locks with small antlers on his head. He had some white shorts and a white shirt, his small white wings had little scars on them and black smudges. Tears ran down his eyes as little gashes and cuts filled his arms and legs. Kai picked him up and draped the blanket over him. The angel was shorter than him and was very small. He tried calming him down but that seemed to have made the angel worse. Kai took out his first aid kit and wiped the gashes and cuts with alcohol in which the little angel screamed. He had to force the angel to keep still in order to patch his wings. Kai got up when he finished bandaging the angel and walked to his kitchen to make tea. By now the angel was calm and had the blanket wrapped around him, his golden locks covering his eyes. Kai took out a small pot and filled it with water. He the stove and calmly let it warm up as he looked for some cinnamon sticks. He opened a cupboard and grabbed a jar with brown sticks. He dropped three sticks inside and looked for the sugar. Sugar cubes were added to the water before dissolving. He stirred it gently and put a cover to let it boil. Kai narrowed his eyes on a low cupboard and opened. He smiled when he noticed that that human brat didn’t eat all his bread. Kai brought it out and unwrapped the plastic cover. By the time he stuffed his mouth with a piece of bread the tea was ready. He turned it off and set the bread on a trey. He placed the pot on it and two cups with small plates. Kai walked back to the angel with the trey and a piece of bread in his mouth. He set the trey down on the coffee table and scared the little angel. The little angel looked up at him with huge brown orbs before looking at the trey. He pointed a finger to the trey and then at him. Kai laughed and nodded.

“Eat and drink little angel.”

“Little angel? I have you know I am twenty-five. Er...I WAS twenty-five. At least when I was alive.”

Kai stared at him, twenty-five? “You’re twenty-five?”

“Yup, Nineteen ninety.”

The angel sipped some tea before stuffing some of the bread into his mouth.

“Is this banana bread?”

He asked as he looked at him with huge eyes. Kai nodded which made the angel squeal and clap his hands. He took another sip before taking another bite out of the bread.

“Thank you.....?”

“Kai.”

“Ah, I’m Lu.”

The two nodded before Lu raised his eyebrows, “How did you see me?”

Kai smiled, taking a sip of his tea before responding, “I’m an angel too.”

“You’re an angel?!” Lu exclaimed, his eyes getting bigger.

“Yup.” Kai replied as he ate.

Lu took a long sip of his tea before asking, “How come I don’t see your wings?”

Kai set his cup down and took off his shirt. Lu was taken aback by the sudden event before Kai turned around. Small wings were strapped on his back, making it seem as if he didn’t have any. Lu touched them with caution, afraid that they might unstrap. The texture of the wings surprised Lu, for they were rough and ragged. For some r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter