~Prologue~

Tales Of Angel Lu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Golden locks covered the little figure heads. He had fair pale skin with a tint of life in it. His cheeks were a little rosy as hands moved around to make him. He just need his final touches. The little figure had a white shirt with white cut strips on the sides and grey shoulder parts that fitted his shoulders. Two long gold lines ran down his white shirt and stopped at the hem. His white pants had a grey patch with short, grey cylinders popping out. His little wings proudly stood out.

“A new angel…”

Antlers where then placed onto the little figures head as he caressed the Maker’s finger with his small hands.

“…As kind and gentle as a deer…”

The Maker placed the little figure in the middle of the white blanket. Two female angels went to either side and lifted him up. Confusion filled the little figure’s eyes as he was lifted up.

“….Shall be born at the break of dawn”

Soon the little angel was taken away from the white place where his Maker was at and was being flown over the world. The two female angels pointed to two places. One of them had a sign in a cloud where she addressed was the Play School for Angels, where his Maker had told them to drop him off at. The other place was called Exoplanet. It had a huge tree with a mystical glow on it as it shined. Little yellow lines of what the angel thinks are leaves, hanged from the tree as they flew.

 

 

 

 

MEANWHILE ON EXOPLANET….

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter