19:29 - 21:07

Timeless [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nov, 14th - 2014

Dayeon is at the coffee shop at the corner of the block of her building and her order of an Americano has just arrived and she is nodding to the waitress when she sees Gahee entering to the shop with a man who isn’t Howon. The guy is holding her hand and he seems to be very happy though she can’t see the face of the man. Gahee though has a troubled face and she’s looking forced to enter the place. The two people stand in front of the table where Dayeon is and she lifts her head to see Gahee and the man and though she sees him, she doesn’t remember his face. Gahee doesn’t look at her and she is like hiding her gaze from Dayeon. The guy turns Gahee around to face him and right in front of where Dayeon is, he slaps her face and she falls down the ground, tears starting to fall hopelessly from her best friend’s beautiful eyes.

Dayeon immediately stands up and the man also turns to her and is about to slap her too but when the hand is supposed to hit her, Woohyun appears out of nowhere and receives the punch for her. Woohyun is falling down too but Dayeon can see in his face the widest smile she has ever seen.

Dayeon wakes up in a jump, her heart beating fast and her head aching. She looks for her phone, not really controlling her actions and when she finds it, she sees that is already 19:29. She feels a little bit calmed now, not knowing why and she lies on the bed again. She has just had an awful nightmare where her best friend is being slapped by a man she can’t know and her love is also slapped out of nowhere, with no reason. She just feels bad for all that and her head is still aching.

She gets up from the bed and walks to her kitchen to take a pill for her headache and then goes to the bathroom and washes her face. She goes back to her bed and waits till the pill works on her ache. She takes her iPod and puts the earphones on and plays the song that was last played: Nell’s Time of collecting memories.

 

I still hear your voice

I still feel your touch

Now I live in your path again

 

I still see your image

I still feel your warmness

Now I live in your time again

 

 

Her tears fall off her eyes helplessly. She can’t do anything but remember him in every verse she is singing. She doesn’t even want to sing this song. Why this song had to be the last played song? She hasn’t taken her iPod for more than a week so probably the last time she heard this song she didn’t feel like this at all, she didn’t think that she would be crying so hard because of the lyrics of a song she likes so much but never thought of them for a situation that she would be living.

 

From the vision of a stranger passing by

From the leaf that rides the wind and sorrowfully sways

From the air in the night that brush against my face

All I see, I hear, I feel

You are there

Yes

 

How about you?

Are you feeling the same as me?

How about you?

I still feel you

Even when I'm singing now

I see you

 

I will see you again tomorrow

I will hear you again tomorrow

Tomorrow will be just like as it is now

 

At the empty chair, sitting there

Inside the glass I instinctively grab to drink

Inside the mirror that I look to see myself

Inside the song that tenderly come and rests on my ear

You are there

 

What shall I do now?

You probably have removed everything now

What do we do now?

The door of wanting opens

 

Your memories come and find me

My heart keeps getting torn

 

 

Dayeon is lying on her stomach, her head under her pillow as she drowns herself in tears, feeling her life is too much for her now. Without him, everything seems to be too hard for her to handle. She’s missing him so much. She hasn’t feel like this ever before, not even once in the last Wednesday, since she last saw him. She really can’t continue living like this. This is not even a life, she thinks. Missing someone everywhere, all the time… she can’t do this anymore, her life is screwing up.

She finds strong from who knows where and sits up in her bed, still sobbing but deciding that she’s not going to cry anymore, not for this guy that has given her so much pain.

Dayeon goes to the bathroom and washes her face and applies the cream that Minah gave her on her last birthday, which is used when your face is swollen. In about 5 minutes, her face looks better and she is happy for that. Dayeon goes to her wardrobe and puts on her favorite green sweater pants and a white tee with the black sweater that Minah also gave her on her last birthday. She takes her phone, wallet, iPod and earphones and puts them on the green bag that can’t help to remind her of him, since he’s the one who gave it to her. She shoes her sneakers and ties up her hair into a ponytail and goes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter