11:47 - 21:07

Timeless [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nov, 7th - 2014

Woohyun stands up from the floor and walks to the elevator and presses the parking button. He goes to his car and leaves the building in which he has lived the last four years.

“Woohyun-ssi, hello!” Woohyun just nods, politely and fakes a smile, feeling bad because the parking man who’s widely smiling at him is actually a person who has helped him a lot. The parking man frowns at the boarding card that Woohyun gives to him, a card that is just given to visitors of the building, the own man realizing that Woohyun is not living there anymore —or that’s what Woohyun thinks the man is concluding. Woohyun just smiles a little bit wider, not really being able to smile sincerely, and leaves feeling the parking man is left all confused.

When he arrives at his house he can't help but feel the emptiness in that department. Though he brought it long time ago for him and his couple (if they ever happen to break up), since his girl, the only he has ever had and ever loved, had her own department and hers was way better than his, they decided to live there and Woohyun's department stayed all alone during that time. Woohyun thought he would need it when they fight and he or she needed time to be separated from the other but during the whole four years nothing like that happened and he didn't have to come to this department, till a week ago when his decisions made all this mess. So the loneliness in that department is too hard to carry, even harder than he ever thought it would be.

Woohyun takes off his shoes and leaves one here and the other there and just throws himself to the couch, missing the smell of his woman when he threw himself in a couch when reaching home, her home with him.

His days from now on will be really hard if everything seemed to be missing her, he thinks; since every single thing in his life was connected to hers.

 

Woohyun opens his eyes feeling lost. He takes his phone and it's already 17:03. His sleeping habits are all messed up: he can't sleep at night but can sleep well (in the terms that good or well can mean in his actual situation) during the day. He gets up from the couch and washes his face in the bathroom. He is going to take the green towel that smells to her but he extends his arm and finds nothing; he opens his eyes and sees the bar that has no towel on it. He closes tight his eyes and feels the urge to cry but he dismisses the need and goes to the kitchen and prepares some rice, bulgogi and egg rolls for him.

He realized he cooked so much again; he still can’t get used to cook for his own. And he once again ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter