11-36-15:43

Timeless [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello~ it's me here. As I promised, here's the first chapter of this story. I hope you really like it since I've been putting so much effort on writing it. Plus, it's the latest story I've been writing since so long ago, because I have been so busy and it's hard to find the time to write while I'm at college.

I actually started writing this story in September of this year but I didn't want to post it yet because I thought I'd not have time to update it. But I've written more chapters now, which I'll be posting once a week from today on, so I'll have time to give you the updates and do my college's assignments, hehe~

So, I won't say anything else and please read and enjoy as you comment and  upvote for this story.

Thank you~

Oct, 27th - 2014

It is 11:36 and Woohyun is standing in the front door, just watching at it, not knocking, not doing anything. That door that he was used to open whenever he wanted because it was used to be his home; with the person he has loved most in his life. But he is in a position that doesn’t allow him to come and enter whenever he wants. He doesn't feel in the right of doing it, anyway. He feels (knows) he has done so much damage to the one that lives next that door. Woohyun remembers the day he has taken the decision that broke the heart of the one he has ever loved and his heart aches more. He closes his eyes and rests his head on the door. He then turns around and rests his back on the door, as he lets himself slide down to the floor.

 

“Woohyun-ah, please don't go, I beg you. Why you're acting like this all suddenly? I know you're not like this. Please, don't leave, please...”

 

 

Dayeon hugs her pillow tighter, feeling the wetness in her cheeks. Her eyes feel bigger than ever and she feels her cheeks are puffy and red. But she doesn't care, she's no longer living with someone so she doesn't need to look good all the time (not that she was flawless when they lived together, anyway). She turns around, still not opening her eyes because it hurts just to be alive. But the sunlight hurts even more. Dayeon slowly opens her eyes and the light hurts more than she thought. She narrows her eyes and slowly sits up. The headache she has now is weaker than last night's. At least something good, she thinks.

She takes the glass of water that is in her night table and drinks it and feels it wetting . It feels good since she has been crying for so many days now and she feels dehydrated but the water makes her feel better. She takes her phone and sees the hour: 12:47. She's been sleeping a lot but she doesn't care because she has no reason for waking up early now, since he's no longer there with her, since he's no longer hers. The thought of it hurts so much. She feels like another arrow has broken her heart —arrows keep hurting her lately, she thinks.

Dayeon gets up from the bed feeling dizzy and goes to the bathroom to wash her face. She doesn't feel like taking a shower though she knows she needs it because since he's gone, she hasn't even taken a shower. But she's not in the mood of taking it, not even of thinking of doing it. She feels like a bad woman for a moment but the thought fades off by the sound of her stomach, calling for food.

She moves to the kitchen and takes a bowl and serves chocolate cereal and milk on it. If he sees her in this moment he would be really mad, she thinks and smiles at the thought of him with her, nagging her for eating "unhealthy" things.

 

“Dayeon-ah, don’t you see how bad these things are?” He was standing in front of the freezer, holding the boxes of cereal she had just bought. “I want you to be healthy and slim, and I know you want that, too, don’t you?” Dayeon just nodded, feeling like the little kid who was being scolded for eating the cake mom has told not to eat. “Then why you keep buying these things? Really…” He sighed but she didn’t feel in the right to lift up her head.

“I’m sorry…” Dayeon remembers she said feeling really sorry for buying those things, even though it wasn’t actually a sin. She didn’t want to lift her head up because she thought he was standing madly at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter