3AM Delivery

Unexpected Delivery
“Jongin, he…” Sehun started uncertainly with his eyes wide opened.
“Gave birth…” Chanyeol finished.
 
--
 
5 hours before.
 
--
 
It was a peaceful night, so silent, no cars on the road and the moon was bright. The atmosphere brought peace unto Sehun’s mind except for the fact that someone kept ringing the goddamn doorbell.
 
“Jesus ing Christ. Its 3 in the ing morning.” Sehun grumbled under his breath as he made his way to the intercom and spoke to it.
“Who is this?”
“KFC Delivery. Are you ing kidding me, if you’re using the ing intercom, you can see my face. Its Kim Jongdae, Jongin’s bro.”
“Oh, you.”
“What’s with that tone of yours. That isn’t the way to talk to your elders.”
“What do you want?”
“I want to speak to Jongin. Please bring him out here.”
 
“First, you appear in front of our door at 3A.M, next you want me to wake a literal sleeping log.” Sehun stomped his feet and made his way to Jongin’s room. “What do you want me to do next? Lay eggs?” Jongin’s door was not shut and Sehun walked right in, using his feet to shake Jongin. “Yo, your bro is here to see you. You better wake your up before he asks me to lay eggs. And where the did you and Chanyeol run off to last night? You reek of alcohol and you should be studying for your term tests.” Sehun continued nagging and kicking Jongin until the man finally reacted.
With a groan, Jongin sat up. “What the do you want from me?”
“Not me, man. Your brother wants to talk to you.”
“And what the does he want from me?”
“How the would I know? He is waiting at the front door. Go.” Sehun pushed him out of the bed and made sure he was making his way to the main door before locking his own door behind him and retiring for the night.
 
--
 
It was 8A.M in the morning and a hung over Chanyeol and a grumpy, tired Sehun stumbled out of their room at the same time with frowns plastered on their faces.  They made their way to Jongin’s room and with a grim nod from Sehun; Chanyeol pushed opened the partially closed door.
They were expecting a lot of things but seeing a baby wrapped in a bundle of white on Jongin’s bed was not in their infinite list. The child continued wailing while Jongin was sleeping as peacefully as a baby. Perhaps the baby could learn a thing or two from Jongin.
 
“Jongin, he…” Sehun started uncertainly with his eyes wide opened.
“Gave birth…” Chanyeol finished.
 
 
“Okay, calm down Jongin, calm down.”
“Calm down??? You want me to calm down in a situation like this???”
“Its no use panicking.” Sehun’s brows knitted as he watched his bestfriend pace the floor of the living room. “Why don’t you take a walk to the market and get some air? Get some stuff for the baby while you’re at it. Get Yeol to follow you and I’ll take care of the baby okay.”
“Okay, okay. That’ll work. In the mean time, keep trying to contact Jongdae okay, that stupid – Umpf!!” Sehun kicked Jongin in the stomach before he finished his sentence.
“Look, baby! Your two uncles are acting as stupid as usual. Don’t you agree with me that they are ing stupid? Don’t you?” Chanyeol appeared in the hallway with Jongdae's child in his arms just as Jongin was about to curse, cooing at the baby.
“And here I was trying so hard to stop Jongin from saying the ‘A’ word.”
“Bruh, what are you? 12?” Chanyeol asks sarcastically with his chin tucked in and snorted at the other.
“Okay, okay. Shut up and pass the child to Sehun. Then, we’re going shopping.” Jongin gestured to Chanyeol before walking to the nearest wall and hitting his head on it twice. “Okay, I’m ready. Lets go.”
“That,” motioning to the wall then to his head, Chanyeol continued, “was completely unnecessary.”
--
By the time Jongin and Chanyeol got back, Sehun was already at his wits end. 10 minutes later and he would have pulled out his blonde hair in chunks.
“Why the hell is taking care of a baby so stressful???” He screamed as he clutched onto the front of Chanyeol’s shirt.
“You don’t have a way with babies.” He ignored the man pulling at his shirt and continued walking, which caused Sehun to be dragged on the floor in between his lanky legs. “Jongin, bring the baby in the kitchen, it needs to eat.”
Sehun let go of Chanyeol’s shirt and landing on the floor with a thud, “You just called the baby an ‘it’.”
“What?” Chanyeol emptied the shopping bags and sorted their purchases out casually. “We don’t it's gender yet so…”
“We could check it out later.”
“Yeah, later,” Jongin added while standing over Sehun. “We don’t need so many headaches at one time.”
“Is this denial?”
“No, this is Jongin.”
That sentence had every head in the kitchen turned towards him, including the baby. The baby sneezed in his face.
 
-----
 
A/N: Well, it took us 100000 years to get down to writing it :'D we'll be updating soon! So subscribe!!!!! ^o^ Its gonna be exciting :> See yall in the next chapter. Also, feel free to leave some comments below of what you want to read about the trio and the baby. like excursions or something like that.
❤️Meg