The Past/Date

Playful Love

Flashback Jessica POV:

    "Girls, these boys are DBSK, I'm sure you guys have heard of them right?" The manager asked.

    "Uhm, actually I haven't heard of them.." I shyly said. You see, in my training days I didn't really listen to a lot of K-pop, I listened to american artists since it reminded me of my home, California. I was embarrassed and wished I hadn't admitted it. I was afriad they would get offended and hate me. I scooted back behind Yuri trying to hide my rosey cheeks.

    "This girl has got to be kidding!" The leader told everyone.

    "Well, Jessica will get to know you more since you will be showing them around. Yuri, YoonA, and Hyoyeon with Jaejoong. Changmin will have Sunny and Taeyeon. Junsu with Seohyun, Sooyoung, and Tiffany. Jessica you'll be with Yunho." The manager said in a serious tone. I wanted to object but I didn't want to get in anymore trouble than I already have.

    I followed him, when we walked far enough from the others he asked how I didn't know DBSK. I didn't even know his name.

    "Uhmm.. Sunbae! Shouldn't you be showing me around instead of yelling at me? What else will you do? Chastise me?" I told him with attitude.

    "That's no way to talk to your sunbae. You don't even know my name do you?" He questioned.

    "Yes I do! It's Yunsu. What a weird name..."

    "It's weird because my name is Yunho! You don't even have the manners to learn someone's name when they say it!"

    "Whatever, because you were so caught up in me not knowing DBSK you probably didn't even say it!" I yelled

    "DBSK. DBSK. I'm Yunho and I'm so cool." I mocked.

    Just then, I noticed he ditched me when I was mocking him. It was getting dark and I was lost. I yelled for help but no one heard me.

    "Yahh.. Yunho ! This isn't funny." I yelled. I curled up into a ball and cried. 

    I got up and tried to find my way back to the others. I wiped my tears off my face and fixed myself up. I didn't want that jerk to get the satisfaction of knowing that he made ME cry. After walking  around in what seemed to be in circles at this huge building I reached the part where I was originally at, where there were people. I sat down and let out a big sigh. I heard Taeyeon Unni's voice from a distance. I ran toward her and there she and her group were walking back to where I was. But, I saw that JERK. 

    "Hey! Why didn't you want to see around thiss big building? Yunho told me everything how you were too tired." Taeyeon informed.

        I didn't say anything and just went along with it. That one jerk won't get in my way and sooner or later, He's the one who should know ME. I wish to make him bow down to me and call me his master when I make him my slave. From that day on I swore to myself that we were enemies.

-Present Day-

    He stood there and smiled.

    "Why are you here? Leave! I pushed him out and tried to shut the door but he held it open.

    "Let's go somewhere tonight! Or else"

    "Or else what? I'm not scared."

    "I'll scream and wake everyone up" He threatened with a smirk on his face. 

    I went into my room quietly and got dressed. I put on a short black dress and high heels. Even if I didn't care about him I still didn't want to be seen in public looking like a homeless girl. I walked out of the room noticing him stare at me in awe.

Yunho POV:

    I sat on the sofa looking around her doorm, it was almost the same as ours but we get individual rooms. She walked out in a short black dress and a pair of high heels. I stared in disbelief of how perfect her body was and how her face was just like an angel's. I thought I was in heaven. She grabbed my hand and pulled me off the couch. I then came back into reality which wasn't really one with her in it.

    I took her out to a nice sushi place, I requested that the orchestra playing there would play a song just dedicated to her. I died when the impossible happened. She smiled at me. My heart stopped for a moment and she looked at me like I was an alien.

    "Are you okay?" She asked with conern.

    "Oh, yeah. I'm fine." I vaguely replied.

    On our way out of the resturaunt, I stopped to take my keys out but she stopped me.

    "Wait, before we leave I just wanted to tell you that I actually had a good time with you tonight." she smiled and started to blush.

    "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

    The drive home was awfully quiet, none of us said a word. But, I could feel her from time to time looking at me and hear her chuckle a little bit. Everytime she did this I smiled. I decided to turn on mirotic in the car and she told me she liked the song without knowing it was DBSK and I let out a big laugh. I didn't want this night to end.

    We finally arrived at the Girls' Generation dorm after the 30 minute drive. Before she went inside, I gave her a big hug and held her for awhile. She told me once again that she had lots of fun and thanked me for the millionth time. I let her go but my hands still on her shoulders.

    "Trust me, I'm the one who had more fun. Get some rest, I hope I'll see you next time." She let out a big laugh and waved goodbye. Just then, the unexpected happened, it was the worlds' biggest shock. She actually blew a kiss at me (I hope).

    That night I layed awake thinking about her and time spent together. I went to sleep with a smile.

Jessica POV:

    It looks like people can change. Am I actually falling for this trick? Jessica, SNAP YOURSELF OUT OF IT. I smiled everytime I thought about him or our "date" I would call it. And I couldn't stop smiling even when I tried to get that big grin off my face. Jung Yunho, am I falling for you? Or am I just a fool?