It's Only the Beginning.

Playful Love

 

 

-End of Rehearsal- JESSICA POV

    "That's it for today, you girls did great!" The manager exclaimed.

    I let out a small chuckle and thanked him. We've been rehearsing for the whole week while recording our new album "The Boys." It's so busy since we're going to be going on our worldwide tour soon. Since I had no schedule for the next couple of days, I could finally rest my exhausted body. I ran into the dressing room and hurried to put on my clothes. I put on a pair of shorts and a big hoodie. 

    (ENGLISH)

    "Jessica! Your friend's here!" Tiffany said sarcastically.

    "You got to be kidding. Who would visit me here? And what's with your sudden english?"

    "I just figured I should mix things up more often. It's been awhile since I spoke english to someone." 

    "Okay... Well, who's here?" 

    "Your friend! Hehe" Tiffany joked.

    "Seriously! Just tell me. Pleasssse." I whined.

    "Fine. It's actually Yunho Sunbae."

    "WHAT? IMPOSSIBLE. THAT JERK WOULDN'T COME TO SEE ME!!" I screamed. I just realized how loud I said that. All eyes were on me. I was so embarrassed I started to blush, my cheeks turning into a rosey color. I asked Tiffany to send him away. She nodded and made an "OK" with her hands.

    I made my way to the stage where the rest of the girls were hanging out. We rested there, talking and laughing our butts off. My throat became dry and I left to get a drink of water. I got a little lost since the place was so big. I turned around trying to find my way back to everyone. Suddenly, I was grabbed and pulled into a dark room. I struggled to get out of their grip but they were strong.

    “Hey! This isn’t funny let me go!”

    “I’m not trying to be funny.” Someone replied. I could tell it was a man from his deep voice. I felt his breathing on my neck and soon it made way down to my chest.

    “Wh-Who are you? Let me go!” I screamed.

    “Don’t worry sweetheart, there’s nothing to worry about when your with your oppa.”

    “Oppa? Who are you?” Just at that moment a light shined through the window just for a flash second and I could tell who it was. This jerk.. aish! Seriously, what does he want this time? For me to be his slave?

    “Yunho? U-know what?” I said in english.

    “What?” I was surprised that he understood me.

    “For one thing, I don’t think of you as my oppa and I really hate you.”

    “Don’t play hard to get.” He seemed a little offended. 

YUNHO POV:

    I leaned closer to her, my face almost touching hers.

    "What are you doing?" She asked

    "It's so cute when you act all innocent."

    "What are you ta-"

    Before she could say anymore, I cut her off by crashing my lips into hers. It was soft like marshmallows and sweet like strawberries. It was the equivalent of kissing an angel or goddess. She tried to pull away but I didn't let her. Finally after a few more seconds I pulled away. She stood there frozen. I kissed her one more time but just as my lips met hers, Taeyeon walked in and saw the whole charade. Atleast in her mind it was.

    "What are you guys doing?" She shyly asked.

    "Just go. But, remember that I'm not done with you." I told Jessica.

    When she left, I found myself with a big smile on my face thinking about that kiss and how to approach her next time, if there is one.

Jessica POV -at night-

 

    AHHH! What do you mean your not done? I'm not a toy you know! Jung Yunho, next time we meet, you'll be dead meat! I thought. *Ding Dong*

    Someone was at the door, who could it be this late at night? It's 11pm! I lazily got out of my bed quietly trying not to wake SooYoung up. I didn't really   get a good look at who it was and just opened it anyway. But, my eyes shot open at who it was. JUNG YUNHO holding a single rose and a box of chocolates. How much more cliche can this jerk get?