Baby Steps

Autumn Aspirations

Noraebang was great, and it actually released a great deal of stress for me, but that was only because I momentarily forgot about my little mountain of work to catch up to.

The moment we arrived back to campus at 8 in the evening, I bid them goodbye and went straight to my dorm, dread settling back in upon remembering the work waiting for me. I opened the door, hoping to catch Minah to help me with some aspects of the homework, but was met with an empty room. Sighing, I opened the textbook at the top of the pile and attempted to self-teach myself.

Half an hour into my attempt, I was sitting there with an ocean of torn up scrap paper, spilled tea and some crazy hair. I clamped my eyes shut and exhaled deeply. Help. I need help. I instinctively grabbed my phone to text Chanyeol, but realized that I didn't have his number, after losing the scrap piece of paper he gave without getting a chance to save it. Groaning in disbelief, I grabbed my jacket and left the dorm in an impossible search for Chanyeol.

I reached the outside of the males' dorm, and stood outside, glancing around nervously. It'd be weird for me to enter, because I don't know where Chanyeol's dorm room is, and just walking around the whole dorm like it's my turf isn't exactly a good idea either; I don't have agrophobia, but I do feel uncomfortable around strangers, let alone a house full of guys.

I shifted my feet outside the front doors indecisively, biting my bottom lip as I stared at the set of doors. Should I go? Well, he might not even be in his room...but then where would I look? The whole Uni's so big, where do I even start? Could he be in the cafeteria? Library? Or maybe he's-

"Kyungmi? Kyungmi!" I turned around, startled at the sudden presence. The voice belonged to Kyungsoo, who was standing behind me with his brows knitted in confusion. "What are you doing here? You're just standing outside," he said.

"Oh, I'm looking for Chanyeol, but..." I gestured towards the building, "I don't know where his room is, or if he's even there." I sighed grumpily. 

"Ah, I see. Want me to call him?"

My eyes brightened. "Yeah, that'd be great! Can you give me his number too?"

 

 

"Aigoo, Kyungmi, you're such an airhead. You just ran like a speeding train to your dorm after we got off of the car! Didn't you remember that I said I'd help you? You didn't even bother saving my number!"

"Just shut up already, Chanyeol! I'm getting a headache," I complained. We sat in front of my desk in my room, cramped together in a corner due to the abundance of textbooks and papers surrounding us. It was uncomfortable, and he suggested that we move some things to my bed, but I refused. Now, it seemed like a brilliant idea.

I stretched my arms behind my back until I heard a satisfying crack. "Chanyeol, we've been at this for half an hour and we didn't even get past one chapter! What kind of help are you?" He scowled at me and poked my side as I stretched, causing me to jump and accidentally knock the back of his head with my elbow.

"Ow! This is how you repay your tutor? I'm helping you with four subjects here, you twit!" I tried to stifle a laugh as I rubbed the back of his head in apology, seeing him with the expression of a kid who ran into a wall.

"Sorry, Chanyeol. It's your fault that you poked me first," I pointed out, giving his head a light pat before going back to my notebook, "Wait, four? We have five subjects together, don't we?"

He grinned sheepishly. "You see, I couldn't really focus in Biology because Luhan and Hunnie were there, and Luhan and I kept fooling around, and so..." he grinned again, complete with a guilty expression. I sighed at him and shook my head.

"So then, Luhan won't be any help either, I'm guessing?"

Another sheepish grin. "You said it."

"How am I going to get help for Biology then? I didn't even attend a single class for two weeks! Isn't there a unit test coming up?" I messed up my hair in frustration. "Chanyeol-ah!" He winced and made calm-down motions with his hands, while I restrained myself from hitting him. He snatched a textbook off of the table and separated me and him with it, sensing my intentions.

"Well, Sehun focused! He can tutor you for that!" He said defensively, still blocking me off with my Physics textbook. I scowled at him and grabbed it out of his hands and put it on the other side of the table before looking at him reluctantly. "I don't really know him, Chanyeol."

"We all went to Noraebang together, what do you mean you don't know him! Wasn't he there to break your fall or something? We all sat together in the car, Kyungmi-ah!" he wailed helplessly, "I thought you were okay with all of us now!" I quickly slapped a hand over his mouth and went over to close the door, not wanting to draw any attention. "Keep your voice down! And I only met him a few days ago, how do you expect me, of all people, to be familiar with him already?" I muttered, flipping through my Functions textbook to the next section.

"Well then, congratulations, here's your chance! He's a good guy, Kyungmi-ah, he's just not as loud as the rest of us," he remarked. I raised my eyebrows at him. "You mean not as rowdy as you?" 

"Wow, this rude girl! Do you want help for Functions for not? We're halfway done anyway," he fumed, "the next chapter is filled with easy equations. Now hurry up and focus! I want to relax!"

As promised, it only took us about forty minutes to finish up the two chapters of Functions I needed to catch up on. Opting to finish the assigned homework questions before I forget everything, I told him to go take a break. Immediately, he jumped up from his chair and twisted his way out of our little fort of textbooks and jumped onto my bed. I got up and pulled and shoulder of his hoodie. "Yah! Are your clothes even clean? I sleep on that you know!"

He made the motion to bite my fingers so I let him go and he rolled his eyes at me. "I showered and changed before heading over here! My clothes are fresh out of the drawers!" he exclaimed. "Is this another one of your pet peeves?" I glared at him silently, but he continued on. "You're just like Luhan, not letting anyone touch his bed because their clothes are dirty or something..."

I scrunched up my nose in distaste but let it go and went back to my questions. "If you're lying, I will wrap you up in my blankets and suffocate you."

 

 

Looking at the time, I saw that it was already 10. I did a double take on the time and hurriedly went over to my bed, to find Chanyeol snoring lightly on it, my blanket pulled over him. "Chanyeol, Chanyeol! Wake up!" I tugged my blankets off of him and he groaned, tugging it back with such force that I ended up falling onto the bed with him. At that moment, his eyes shot open and he looked down at me in horror. "What are you doing...?"

I scoffed in disbelief and slapped his shoulder, getting up. "Stop your dumb erted thoughts! Your pull on the blanket was just too strong so I fell. And I'm done Functions. Help me with Psychology now," I said determinedly, happy to know that one out of my seven subjects were caught up. He groaned and pulled me back to the bed, causing me to land side him hard on my bottom. 

"Just bring the textbook and your notebook and everything over, I'll teach you here," he mumbled, eyes half lidded again, "I'm so sleepy..." Seeing as how there was no other option, I brought everything over the bed and sat on the floor beside it, using the bed as a table. Chanyeol got up and inched over, patting a spot beside him. "Your 's going to go numb if you sit on the floor like that."

As we got into Psychology, Minah walked in tiredly and jumped and the sight of the two of us on my bed; Chanyeol hogging my blanket and wrapping himself up in it like burrito, and me hugging my pillow in an Indian sitting position-both of us poring over my textbook as I took down notes. "Am I...interrupting something...?"

I looked at her, bewildered while Chanyeol just shook his head, attention still on my textbook. "Naw, I'm just tutoring this potato on the pile of work that she missed. What time is it?" Minah nodded, looking slightly relieved and looked up at the clock hung on the wall. "Almost 11. Shouldn't you be going back to your dorm by now?"

"Yeah, I'll go after we go through this." he rubbed his eyes tiredly and flipped through my textbook. Minah nodded and gestured towards the washroom. "I'm going to wash up and then sleep. You can keep half of the lights on and just whisper; I'm an easy sleeper." 

He nodded and waved lazily, eyes drooping.

I leaned over and asked, "Are you sure? You look really tired. Do you want to continue this tomorrow?" He shooked his head and gave me a cheerful, but tired grin. "Naw, just two more pages and we're done this. We have other things to go through tomorrow."

After finishing his lesson, he sat back and leaned against my headboard while I worked on the questions, waiting for me to finish so that he could check them over before he goes back. By the time I finished the questions, it was already half past 12 and I looked up to see him asleep in a funny looking position; not quite sitting, but not quite lying down.

I looked around our room, seeing Minah turned away from us, where I had dragged my small table lamp onto the bed. It was evident that she was in deep sleep by her breathing pattern and light snores. I turned back to Chanyeol to find him sleeping just as deeply. It would be rude to wake him up just to check my answers and send him back afterwards, so I decided to take another try at the Language homework.

At my second try, it was considerably easier than the first try, and I wasn't sure why; everything was the same, with the exception that I am not alone right now. I guess I couldn't concentrate with the lack of company-how ironic.

I continued to mull through the two chapters that I missed, making sure to take notes on sections that I wasn't familiar with. I continued to work diligently, not realizing how late it was until my eyes started to lose focus and the pines and needles feeling was coming back to my legs once again. Finishing up my notes for the last page, I got up gingerly, stretching out my legs and brought my textbooks back to my table.

I glanced at the clock and realized that it was already 2:30. Yawning, I brought my change of clothes and went to the washroom for a quick shower and wash up. By the time I came out it was already 3:20, and I was drowsy to the point where I felt slightly lightheaded. I was ready to launch myself onto my bed and sleep already, and I almost did that, until I remembered that Chanyeol was taking up half of my bed.

"This guy...where do I sleep?" I mumbled to myself, going to my closet to pull an extra blanket out, and climbed onto the vacant part of the bed, pulling my legs in to my chest and wrapping my blanket around me and scrunching up a small section of it to create a makeshift pillow. As soon as my head hit the blanket, I was asleep immediately. It was the most fulfilling sleep I had in a long while, and the feeling was quite satisfying, really.

"HOLY SHISUS WHAT IS THIS I SEE?! IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT IS?! OMOMOMOMOMO!" I didn't even realize that it was morning until I heard Sojin's shout that pierced through the clouds of my slumber, yanking me back to consciousness immediately. My eyes peeled open reluctantly, only to meet Sojin's horrified eyes staring back at me as Minah muffled her shouts. "You'll wake them up, Unnie!"

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked, rubbing my eyes to get them to focus properly.

"Aish, what's all this racket first thing in the morning?"

My hands froze and my eyes snapped open to their full size upon hearing a low voice rumbling from somewhere beside my ear. I turned my head to meet Chanyeol's chin and I jolted up into a sitting position, a gasp escaping me.

I was lying on Chanyeol's stomach.

On the contrary to my panicked state, Chanyeol was nonchalantly stretching out his arms and legs before sitting up rubbing an eye with one hands while rubbing his stomach with his other. "So that was you on my stomach? Man, I thought it was a stack of your textbooks or something, I felt like my liver was being squished out!" His comment was met with silence, and he turned his half slitted eyes around, hands going up to his messy bed head in an attempt to tame it. "What?"

"Sorry guys, I didn't know Sojin would be this loud. We were supposed to go out for breakfast together," Minah stated, looking between me and Chanyeol uncertainly. Sojin continued to look at us with agape while I looked at Chanyeol in absolute horror.

"Am I missing something? Why are you all looking at me like that?" Chanyeol asked, leaning back against my wall as he started to fold my blanket that he was using.

"You two were sleeping together!" Sojin blurted out, yanking Minah's hand away from . Chanyeol stopped folding my blanket and glanced at me and Minah with his big eyes, as if to confirm that that was what we were thinking. Judging by our expressions, it was definitely confirmed and he looked back at Sojin, a small chuckle escaping from his lips.

"It's not like that, Jinnie! Aish, you know I'm not like that," Chanyeol laughed while shaking his head. "I was helping Kyungmi with her homework and I fell asleep waiting for her to finish. I took up half her bed, so I guess she had to squish herself onto the other half," he said, turning to me. I blinked and nodded quickly, and he continued. "And we all have weird habits when we sleep okay? Now stop going on some demented delusion and go to your class!"

Sojin closed as relief washed over her face and she laughed. "Breakfast, Chanyeol! We need food before class. Don't you have morning classes today?" Chanyeol shook his head and smiled lazily. "Nope. I have afternoon classes with this girl."

Minah and I looked between the two of them, confusion etched onto our faces. "You two know each other?" Minah asked, voicing both of our thoughts. The two of them nodded.

"Yeah, we went to high school together," said Sojin. She turned and grabbed Minah, dragging her to the door. "I'll see you guys later then! Bye Kyungmi, I'll see you in Language tonight?" I nodded and waved meekly at her as they both left the room.

Once the door closed, I buried my face into my blankets and let out a muffled groan. "That was so embarassing! Sojin was misunderstanding and Minah looked like she was about to as well," I spazzed a bit in frustration. Chanyeol laughed and ruffled my hair as he resumed folding my blanket. "It's okay, no harm done. I'm close friends with Sojin and she's not like that. I explained to the two of them already, so it's fine, Kyungmi. Don't worry." 

I lifted my head up from my blanket and glanced at him, but he didn't even look the least bit fazed as he finished up folding my blanket and was putting it on the side of my bed. He turned towards me and tugged the blanket out of my hands as he started to fold those as well. The tips of my ears turning red, I looked away and snuck furtive glances at him. "And Chanyeol," I started.

"Hmm?"

"Sorry for uhm, sleeping on your ah, stomach..." I stuttered, sneaking a peek at him. I had never, ever done that before in my entire life and it was really unnerving. He cocked his head to the side and gave me a smile. "It's okay, like I said before, we all have weird sleeping habits." He piled up my two blankets and got off of my bed, before turning to face me expectantly. I got off of the bed and looked at him blankly. 

He laughed and flicked his head towards my washroom. "Hurry up and get ready! Since we're up already, we can go out for breakfast." I looked at him. "What about you?" He looked down at what he was wearing: a hoodie and sweatpants. "Oh, right. Well, I'll just wait for you here. Then you have to wait for me when I get ready," he said cheerfully.

I laughed and shook my head, grabbing my clothes from my closet, careful to concealing taking out my underwear from his view. "But that's just wasting time, Chanyeol." He shook his head and grinned. "I get to sleep for a few extra minutes as you get ready," he said, moving back to lie down on my bed again, stretching out his legs and placing his arms behind his head. I looked at him skeptically, but nodded and quickly went to get ready.

I came out fifteen minutes later to see him playing on my phone. I furrowed my brows and went over to swipe my phone out of his hands. "What are you doing?" I turned the phone over to see that my own reflection and I blinked, looking back at him while pressing the gallery button. My eyes widened when I saw fifty new pictures in my gallery-all of his selcas. I looked back at him to see him looking at me with his big round eyes, feigning innocence. "Chanyeol," I said, glaring at him. I moved my thumb to delete them but he scrambled over to snatch it out of my hands and raise it up above his head.

"Hey! Those are masterpieces, don't delete them! I'm going to Beam it to my phone afterwards," he grinned. "Are you ready then? You were really quick."

I nodded and shrugged a shoulder. "I showered just a few hours ago, so I'm fine. It was just a matter of washing up and changing." He leaned in closely and pointed to my eyes. "And makeup." I scoffed and dismissed his comment. "Just eyeliner. So are we ready to go?" He nodded and dragged me to the door, urging me to put on my shoes, already opening the door.

He dragged me into a jog towards his dorm and continued to the front doors. Upon reaching the set of double doors, my steps halted and I pulled on his arm, causing him to stop and look back at me. "Chanyeol..." I said uneasily, looking into the doors where I already saw a few guys walking around. He looked at the building and back to me, understanding my thoughts. He released his hold on my wrist and walked back to where I stood, draping an arm around my shoulder and pulling the hood of my jacket over my head. "It's okay, just don't look at their faces. My dorm room's on the ground floor and we just need to turn a corner."

I looked up at him and hesitantly nodded. "Okay...but let's walk quickly." Chanyeol nodded and gave me an assuring smile before leading us inside. We walked quickly and within a few steps, reached the outside of his dorm room. He slipped his cardkey into the lock and opened the door, lightly pushing me inside first. 

I glanced around once I was inside the room, realizing that no one was inside. "Your roommate's not here?" 

"Hmm?" He glanced over at me from picking out some clothes from his closet. "Oh naw, Luhan always leaves early for class."

"Oh, Luhan's that busy?" I asked, still looking around their room. He nodded and chuckled, walking over to steer me over to a chair to sit down.

"Yerp. I won't take long, but feel free to look around. You can sleep if you want, but never, ever go to Hyung's bed. He will kill you without hesitation. He's like you, not wanting anyone else sit on his bed because he thinks their clothes are dirty or something," he muttered. I raised an eyebrow at him. "They are. And I just took this out from my closet, so it's clean. Which bed is yours then?" He pointed to the bed beside my chair and walked into the bathroom. "Be right back!"

I was initially just observing his room quietly, not bothering to do anything because he said that he'd be quick. However, ten minutes later, the sounds of his shower was still running and I was becoming bored. I opted to find entertainment on my phone but found it with only 50% left, thanks to Chanyeol taking all of his selcas while I was in the washroom. I sighed and locked it again, needing it to last until after all of my classes today, which would be at around 6.

I was getting sleepy from doing nothing for so long, and my drowsiness from before was kicking back in, stealing me away from reality. I yawned as I got up from his chair and walked over to his bed. Well, he did say I could do whatever I want...

Tentatively climbing onto the bed, I lied down and was lulled to sleep at once. Pulling his blanket over me, I promised myself to only close my eyes for a few minutes.

"Kyungmi, wake up," a deep voice pulled me apart from sleep as a hand was repeatedly poking my cheek. I brushed it off in irritation and turned away from the voice, clinging onto sleep, but the incessant poke was back again. Surrendering, I opened my eyes and turned over to see Chanyeol towering over me, arms crossed and eyebrow raised. I got up and grumbled, about to rub my eyes when he quickly reached out and grabbed my wrists. "Whoa, you don't want to smudge your eyeliner now, that'd be a real pain in the to fix," he chuckled, tightening his hold on my wrist and pulling me out of bed. "Let's go for breakfast~"

I sighed and looked for my phone, checking the time. "Chanyeol. you took half an hour in there! I took half the amount of time as you," I grumbled, putting on my shoes and trying to wake up properly. He smiled guiltily and followed my motion. "Heh, I guess I lost track of time in my shower. I'll treat you to breakfast, alright? I believe that's a fair enough compensation?" At the mention of food, I perked up and nodded enthusiastically. Not to mention free food. Nobody denies free food when it's offered.

He smiled and ruffled my hair, earning a protest from me as he opened the door. "Let's go, Grumpy."

 

 

We entered a cute little cafe and I immediately beelined towards the last table in the back, dragging Chanyeol in tow. We ordered some congee and waited for the order. "When do you want me to help you for the rest of the homework?" Chanyeol asked while we were waiting. I shrugged and cocked my head to the side. "Tonight? My class ends at 6 today."

He frowned slightly and shook his head. "Can't, I have to help Lay go shop for materials for our project today." I frowned as well and thought aloud, "Then I'm just going to waste my time today...who can help me then..."

"Sehun! He's supposed to help you with Bio anyway. Why not ask him today? I think his class also ends at 6 too, so it'll be perfect," he said. I looked at him, a frown still evident on my face. "But you didn't even ask him yet..."

He waved it off and shook his head. "Nah, he'll be able to help. I'll text him now and let you know when he replies, Just focus on food right now, alright? We have class in an hour."

 

 

After my last afternoon class, I went back to my dorm and was about to settle down when I realized I had a text. I opened it to find Chanyeol's name on the screen.

 

To: Kyungmi

From: Chanyeol

Hey, Kyungmi~ Hunnie said he could help. Told you (;

He said to meet in the library @ 6:15.

Back corner, dw, I gotchu :DD I told him already~

 

I looked at the time that it was sent: 4:20 PM.

 

To: Kyungmi

From: Chanyeol

Yah, where are you? Sehun's texting me saying that you didn't show up.

Are you really that shy? I'm giving your number to him so he can call you, I'm busy x)

Go already! Don't be shy, I thought we've been over this :c

 

I looked at the time that the second message was sent: 6:20 PM.

My eyes widened and I checked the time now: 6:30 PM. I realized that I had two missed calls from an unknown number-probably Sehun. "Oh...." I grabbed my Biology textbook and binder, stuffed them into my bag and ran straight back out the door, nearly knocking over Minah by the way I flung the door open so violently. "Sorry Minah!" I called over my shoulder as I ran to the library as fast as I could, for once not caring about the looks that people were giving me.

I ran into the library and looked around frantically, sprinting to the back corner, but finding nothing but empty seats. I stopped and the effort of sprinting from my dorm to the library finally caught up to me and I bent over, huffing and coughing. I ran the back of my hand across my forehead, wiping away sweat as I looked around once more, disappointed. I missed him.

"Take a swig of water, Kyungmi. I saw you running like mad into here," a smooth voice came out of nowhere and a water bottle was pushed into my sight. I looked up and was suprised to see Sehun, who was looking at me with a rather amused expression painted on his face.

"I'm so...sorry...Sehun...I totally...forgot.." I said in between breaths as I took a huge gulp from the water bottle, dropping my bag onto the floor. Still feeling like the insides of my lungs were made of sandpaper, I took another gulp from the bottle, and another until unknowingly, I had finished the entire bottle. I was about to scrunch it up when I remembered that it wasn't mine's, but Sehun's. "Oh..."

Sehun laughed and picked my bag off of the floor, leading me to the table where I saw some of his books spread out on the table. "It's okay, I can just get another one." He placed my bag on top of the table and sat down, looking at me expectantly while I glanced at the chairs, unsure of where to sit. Noticing my subtle expression, he pulled the chair next to him out and nodded his head towards it, gesturing for me to sit next to him. "So what do you need help on?"

"Well, everything for the past two weeks, actually," I said softly, flushing under his gaze, unable to meet his eyes. He reached over and brought his textbook out, along with a thick binder. My eyes widened upon seeing and I blurted out, "Are those all notes? Did I miss that much?"

He chuckled and nodded, opening his binder and flipping to the right page. "Yep. Good thing I have time."

By the time it was 9, we were only half of the way finished and I was starting to lose concentration as multiple concepts were thrown at me, forcing its way into my brain. My mind started to wander, so I didn't even notice him calling me until he lightly shook my arm. "Kyungmi? Do you get it?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I think so," I said, blinking rapidly in an attempt to resharpen my focus.

The lesson continued for what seemed like an eternity, with me copying his pages and pages of notes and listening to him going over the chapters. By the time we finished, it was already past midnight. I got up and stretched, packing my things and thanking Sehun for helping me. "I think I get most of the concepts now, but..." I nibbled on my bottom lip, the thought of the upcoming test worrying me.

Sehun smiled and patted my shoulder, leading me to the doors. "Don't worry, you'll get it for sure. I'm a pretty good tutor if I do say so myself," he grinned cheekily and I burst out laughing, unable to resist the funny expression he was donning.

"You finally smiled!" He pointed to me and laughed, pumping his arm in triumph, surprising me. "You know you never smiled for the entire time that we were together? You were starting to make me nervous," he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Really? Oh...well I'm just not good with unfamiliar people," I mumbled to the ground, "and you seemed to have a pretty serious expression on too." Suddenly, he slipped my phone out of my hands before I could do anything, typing into it before handing it back to me. I looked at him in question and he smiled. "Now that we have each other's numbers, don't consider me as some unfamiliar guy now, alright?"

I cracked a smile and nodded, exiting the library with him. "Okay."  I turned towards my dorm and was about to turn around to bid him goodbye, only to find him trailing behind me, catching up to my pace. "Isn't your dorm that way?" I asked.

"It's midnight, Kyungmi. It's probably not the safest thing for you to do, walking alone. I'll walk you there," he smiled kindly, walking beside me and slightly bumping my shoulder. I smiled back and continued, nodding. "Thanks, Sehun."

We reached the front of the dorm and we stopped. I turned to him to bid him goodnight, and realized that the tips of his ears and nose were red. "Do you want to come inside for a bit before going back? It's pretty cold out here," I asked, pointing to his reddened nose. He shook his head and pulled up his collar to cover the lower half of his face, grinning. With his crescent shaped eyes, his eyes really did look like Sihyun's and I was suddenly struck in wonder as to how two people with such different personalities could have the same eyes. Eyes are the windows to the soul, and it didn't make sense that a kind guy like him could have the same eyes as Sihyun. It was pretty unnerving.

"I'll just run back to my dorm, it's fine," he said, slightly bouncing on the spot to stay warm. He turned to go but I held onto his arm. "Wait!"

He turned around and looked at me questioningly. I hesitantly took off my big puffy scarf and wrapped it around his neck. "Uhm, keep warm, Sehun, I'll see you tomorrow, goodnight." I said quickly and turned to run inside the building before I felt even more embarassed. Once inside, I turned back to the door, watching his figure sprint back towards his dorm. Why did I even do that? Because he's so similar to the past Sihyun?


Hello! Sorry, haven't updated in a while haha. I made up for it with this long chapter :) Hope you enjoyed it!

And that Shisus reference, anyone? :DD

I changed around a few things for the regular university life to more favourable conditions, in my opinion :) I also edited a few things in the past chapter, tweaking Kyungmi's courses, so you can check that out in case you didn't follow in this chapter :) Thanks for reading, and see you in the next chapter!

xx, BeatofWings