UNLOCK

UNLOCK!

CHAPTER 3

"I am going to fetch Seungwoo, your son!" Yunah blurted out the words and dared Hyeon Joong to answer her back.

Hyeon Joong stared, his eyes dark menacing, he took a step forward. Yunah saw Hyeon Joong advanced, made two steps back, turned and ran.

Hyeon joong was fast, it was barely a second, when he reached and grabbed Yunah's hand and stopped her from running. She felt the electricity traveled through her body the minute Hyeon Jong touch her.

It was always like that, just a mere touch from him and she will go crazy. She tried to free herself from his iron grip but his hold went tighter.

"Hold still, wife!" Hyeon Joong shouted.

Yunah cringed at the words she thought she heard. "Wife? Wife? Did I hear you right Hyeon Joong?"

"Yes, you heard it right. You're my wife and I will be damned if you said otherwise."

"Then damn you Hyeon Joong! You don't have any right to call me your wife, it's nothing but a name." Yunah was getting angrier by the minute, she twisted and tried to pull away from her husband.

Hyeon Joong pulled her closer, grabbed both her arms not minding the small crowd that was suddenly around them.

Baby was pulled himself up after falling from his chair when he heard that his Hyung has a son. He didn't understand what was happening now, he was getting teary eyed. He was not used at his hyungs getting into arguments and fights.

Jungmin was beside Baby fanned himself and sighed, still unaware of Baby falling from his chair because he was too shocked to hear another revelation from Yunah and Hyeon Joong. He thought he heard movements beside him and when he looked down he saw Baby helping himself up, Jungmin quickly bent down to help him up. He patted his pants to remove some dusts and tried to comfort the group's Maknae.

They were the Tom and Jerry of the group, always at each other's throat and fight a lot. But to him Hyeong Joon will always be their Baby and when he saw how confused he was, Jungmin can't help but give Baby a pat on the back.

"Baby, hold your tears. We have to be open minded about this whole fiasco. "

Hyeong Joon blink twice to keep the tears from falling, then he nodded towards his lifelong enemy and friend.

Kyujong coughed out the water he just drank after hearing Yunah's outburst. Did he imagined all this? Hyung has a son? And he's studying? A son? Hyeon Joong Hyung? Revelation upon revelation keep pouring in, can he take them all?

Youngsaeng eyed his friend, this was getting funnier by the minute. He thought Hyeon Joong's marriage was surprising yet funny but to learn that he actually has a son, this is getting interesting. Youngsaeng was the quiet one, as always they regard him as mysterious but when some members need advices from the heart, they would come to him.

That's why he was a bit hurt when Hyeon Joong kept his marriage a secret to him. But knowing him for almost ten years, he probably felt that his friend wanted to spare them the burden and the consequences behind the marriage since Hyeon Joong was Leader and an idol.

Youngsaeng saw the other members fidget and was about to speak, he stared at them smiled and shook his head, and willed  them to wait and let the two settle the matter.

Hyeon Joong, softened his gaze on his wife, "Yunah, let's talk. You said you're going to fetch my son Seungwoo. Where is he now?"

He was furious to know that he has a son but something inside him awakened. He is a father and he likes the sound of it.

"He's in school and that's where I'm going." She felt the hold loosened, she freed herself from Hyeon Joong's hold and walk towards the door. Little did she know that Hyeon Joong followed her until she reached the parking area.

"I'm coming with you." Hyeon Joong said from behind her.

Yunah turned around to speak but her eyes widened when she saw not just Hyeon Joong on her tail but the rest of SS501 too. And coming from their behind were Junjin and Hwangbo.

"Don't tell me all of you are coming too?" Yunah asked the small crowd in front of her.

Hwangbo snapped at her, "Dongsaeng, it was enough that the two of you gave me the surprise of my life and learned that both you were married, and now you're saying the two of you had a son? We must see this Yunah, you owe this to me, you're Unnie and friend."

Yunah saw her Hwangbo unnie's hand on her hips, her right foot tapping the concrete floor. It was a clear sign that she's pissed and she wants an explanation. She sighed and nod her head. She walked over her car, open the driver seat and went inside. Her mind set on driving when she heard her passenger door slammed, she looked and saw Hyeon Joong strapping the seat belt. Words are about to explode when Hyeon Joong spoke up.

"Just drive Yunah, I'm going to see my son," Hyen Joong said then looked at her, his eyes thinning.

Yunah started the car and maneuvered out of the car park and drove towards the school. She kept looking at her rear mirror and saw the DSP van following them behind, and she was sure Junjin Oppa's and Hwangbo Unnie were behind the van as well.

The drive was quiet, they reach the school in less than 30 minutes. Hyeon Joong stared at the school's name, his face bare of any emotions. He went out first and waited for Yunah to walk inside the building, he followed suit. Looking at the school premises, Hyeon Joong wondered but kept his silence.

Thankfully the school's awfully quiet and there were few people inside he can see some exchange whispers as soon as they saw them walking. After the long years in the entertainment industry, SS501 had carved a name in both Korea, Asia and in the US.

He knew many recognized him and he knows that the rest of the group was right behind them. It didn't matter that much to him, he wanted to see his son. Yunah went over the school playground watch some young boys play football.

She sat on a bench and watched the children, Hyeon Joong stayed behind and sat on another bench, he waited. After about five minutes, the children called it quits and ran towards their guardians who were waiting too. A young boy of about 8 yrs old, walked straight to Yunah and hugged her. She took a hankie in her purse and wipe the sweat off the young boy.

Hyeon Joong was confused, the young boy looked older, could he be their son Seungwoo? But how? Counting the years they separated and the year they were together, how can the young boy be their son?

As if on cue, the young boy looked at Hyeon Joong's direction, no reaction. Then he arched his neck and looked at the people behind him, he smiled, shouted and ran towards someone he obviously recognized.

As soon as they heard the young boy shout, the world got messed up.

"Youngsaeng hyung! Remember me?" Seungwoo ran and hugged Youngsaeng.

Junjin for the nth time caught his unconscious wife in the nick of time.

Kyu who was walking beside Jungmin tripped and since he was closer, Jungmin tried to stop him but  likewise tripped and ended on top of Kyujong.

Baby didn't see the light post and bumped his head on it.

Youngsaeng remained rooted on the spot and forgot to breath.

Hyeon Joong fell from the bench.