UNLOCK!

UNLOCK!


Date: April 8, 2011
LOCATION: PALAVELA, ITALY
EVENT: 2011 WORLD FIGURE SKATING CHAMPIONSHIP



As I bowed and waved to the audience, the huge flower bouquet on my hands, my mind wandered half way across the globe.

How was he? Was he happy now. The dream he and his group members wanted was almost there, World Star 501.

A pang of pain in my heart When will I get free of this hurt... this pain.

In the eyes of these people, I am the champion, to my country they will call me The Princess of Ice, they will honor me.

This was my stage... my dream... but a life without him... I had to moved on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The snap of my LV bag closed when my PA gave me my laptop to read an email.

To: Ms. Kim Yunah
From: Park Hyejung

How are you my little friend sister? We haven't talked in a long time, your little god daughter's turning out to more and more like her father.

Junjin's teaching her dance moves now, kekekee. How have you been? The two of you haven't talked yet? It's been what, 4 years since the last time you two have seen each other. Didn't you even called him. Stubborn you two.

Anyway, the reason for this email, I will sponsor a major Compassion Fund Raising Event and I have invited all my friends to participate, including you and of course SS501. The group and you are the main event.

You can't say no to me even if you want to. You loved me and I am your favorite Unnie.

The presscon for the event will be on April 15, 2011, better come and not be late.


Thank you and miss you dongsaeng!


Love lots

Hyejung Unnie.



I smiled at the email, I wonder how little Shim look now, she's 4 I guess and was spunky as her Omma. As for the event, it's for a good cause. Unnie and I have been doing charity works together way back.

She knew I can't say no but... he's going to be there.

Ayase Unnie, make my calendar open for the rest of the month. I will be busy and doing charity. Let's go back to Seoul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: April 8, 2011
Location: STAPLES CENTER, LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
Event: 51ST ANNUAL GRAMMY AWARDS NIGHT


Host: The winner for Best Performance by a Duo or Group.... SS501!

Applause boomed all over the Center as the very first non- English group won the best group performance adding to the fact that it was also a non- English song that topped the charts and radio plays.

Background Announcer: SS501 wins the Best Performance by a Group as their hit song Love Like This became the number song on the BillBoard Chart, the first non- English song. SS501, from South Korea had previously finished their Asian Persona Tour and will start on the American Persona Tour in June of this year.

Congratulations SS501.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything was a blur to me, we did it! This was our dream, SS501's dream. To become a world star, the result of the group's hard work and the love of our fans.

Love... a very powerful word. With different meanings and depth.

How's she now? Did she win again? I smiled with that question. of course she will, she was born a champion.

While we wait for the limo to take us back to our hotel, I closed my eyes to rest a little, I was about to doze off when Hyeong Joon, placed my laptop on my lap.

"Hyung, I think you have a mail, the alert sounded."

Hyeong Joon, still cute as ever. The group's maknae, we the hyungs love to but of course those were just brotherly love and we all protect each other when one is in need. I opened my mail to check on it.

I can't help but smile on the mail sender, Hwangbo Noona.

To: Kim Hyeon Joong
From: Park Hyejung

You! You! Such a busy busy person and not have time to even say hello to me! Your former Buin! Kekeekkee! How are you Hyeon Joong- ah? Still banging the Biillboard Charts in America?

I am proud of you, you know that. How do I call you now? Mr. Kim Hyeon Joong or should say CEO Kim Hyeon Joong of DSP? I am glad that you're managing your finances well now, DSP is doing good under your hands but you have lot and lots of work to do.

Did you even have time to see her? Talk to her? Aish, Hyeon Joong -ah it's been 4 years since the last time, I still remember your reluctance to do WGM because of her.

You know Noona will help you right?

There's a reason for this mail too and you can't say no. It's for charity, I do remember your promise to help me one time in charity works. Compassion will have a Fund raising event and I would like SS501 to be there.

Find time and don't say no, I will make Junjin kick your pretty if you say no, kekekeeke.

The presscon will be on April 15, 2011. Be there and don't be late, I now you're cringing on your seat right now but you will still say yes.

By the way, she will be there.

love your friend,

Hyejung

Ps: Little Shim says hi and she wants Jacksalie's puppy.



I snapped closed the laptop and shook my head. Hwangbo Noona knew me all too well. She knew I will say no so she pulled the noona/ dongsaeng act on me. I follow my elders.

And she will be there...

"Manager- nim! Book us back to Seoul now."

Five pair of eyes stared back at me. Kyujong, Youngsaeng, Jungmin, Maknae and Manager-nim.

"I thought we're going to stay here for another week, hyung?" Kyujong asked.

"We're not. We are going on a charity event and you can't say no Kyujong-ah. It was your Hwangbo hyungnim who invited us."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: APRIL 15,2011
Location: MBC Receiving Hall
Event: COMPASSION FUND RAISING EVENT PRESS CON


The hall buzzed with media people, photographers, newspaper reporters and camera men. The event was dubbed as the charity event of the year. Television reports and newspaper were all in a frenzy for this event. The two biggest name in Korea will share and give their time for charity.

It is not everyday for a World Star and Grammy winner, SS501 and World Champion figure skater, Kim Yunah will work together. The media called this the event of the history.

"Junjin, I can't see her. Is she going to snubbed my invitation? Although she called me to say yes, I can't help but feel nervous unless I see her here."

Hwangbo fanned herself as she relayed her worries to her husband, Shinhwa's Park Junjin.

Junjin placed his arms around his wife and gave a peck on her cheek. "No worries, Hyejung. She will be here, plus you're her favorite unnie. Be calm."

Just as then, a roar of applause was heard inside the hall. SS501 came in led by their Leader, Kim Hyeon Joong. They were ushered by an attendant towards the stage and gestured to be seated on long table provided for the presscon.

"Ladies and gentlemen, SS501 have graced our event today and in a little short while, their partner in this charity show will enter the hall. Please remain seated and be ready for your questions." The lady mc said in a clear and loud voice.

Youngsaeng was seated on the left of Hyeon Joong, the chair on his right side empty. Next to the empty chair sat Maknae then Jungmin. Seated beside Youngsaeng was Kyujong and of course Hyeon Joong was at the center.

Hwangbo craned her neck to see if Kim Yunah had arrived. Even if she was the major organizer of the event she chose to stay at the back and let her friends do the MC-ing.

And then another applause was heard, Hwangbo looked and saw her friend Kim Yunah gracefully walked towards the makeshift stage. She saw SS501 stood up to give respect for the lady, she saw Hyeon Joong stood last and pulled the chair for her. Didn't looked at her and just sat without any facial expression at all.

"That guy will be the death of me!" Hwangbo whined beside Junjin.

"Shhush dear, it's about to start. We'll see how these two people will work together. This is your project, cheer up." Junjin patted her hand.

She gracefully walked towards us and looked magnificent. In all the 4 years that I last saw her personally, she's even more beautiful now. I never grew tired of watching her moves and spins, a true champion. But I will die first before she knew how I felt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She glided across the room, SS501 stood up except for Hyeon Joong who deliberately stood last and pulled the chair for her. He her stared at him but didn't stare back.

"Thank you kind sir for you manners." Yunah said.

This time Hyeon Joong looked at her, smiled and said, "So the little Ice Princess can say thank you too."

"Of course, I have my manners." Yunah answered back.

"Congratulations on your win. A good one indeed," he said to her.

"Did you watched the performance?" She asked.

She will not have the fun of learning that he did. "No, I didn't."

Yunah stared smiling but he can see through her, she's heating up. "Then don't compliment if you didn't."

"Life will not stop if I didn't watch your performance." Hyeon Joong  answered back.

"Yes, it won't and I am glad." Yunah bounced back with her words.

The exchanges continued, Youngsaeng whispered at Hyeon Joong that the presscon's about to start. Couple of questions were asked and both SS501 and Kim Yunah answered then briefly and straight. Halfway through the presscon, Yunah's cp rang.

"Hello, yes sweetheart, we're about to end here. I'll see you later." She closed her Haptic cp and placed it inside her LV bag.

Hyeon Joong noticed all this, "So a call from your boyfriend?"

"Not any of your business,"Yuna snapped back.

"Still sharp with words eh," Hyeon Joong continued.

"I am sharp and can cut if it's anything about you."

"I bleed easily, have a heart."

"Have a heart? Look who's talking," Yunah retaliated.

The little exchanges were heard by the entire hall, cameras snapped and reporters bombarded them with questions one after the other.

Meanwhile, Junjin was holding his wife's hands, "Stay still wife, this is getting interesting."

"Junjin, these two are ruining it. The media must not know."

"Know what? That both Hyeon Joong and Yunah were once an item? Hyejung the secret was bound to get UNLOCK one way or another."

"I know but will the fans accept it? Hwangbo was still worried.

"You think that was the least of Hyeon Joong's worries, look at him does he looked worried to you? Junjin tried to soothe his wife's worries.

Hwangbo stared at her two dear friends, her husband was right, If anything Hyeon Joong seem jealous at the phone all.

One reporter managed to speak and asked what was between the two of them.

"Did we missed anything between the two of you, Ms. Kim and Mr. Kim?" Reporter one asked.

Hyeon Joong stared at the reporter looking absolutely bored, "Not much."

"Ms. Kim! Ms.Kim! Who called you and why was Hyeon Joong shii got irritated. A boyfriend he said." Reporter two asked.

Yuna was getting very weary about all this. The past was slowly coming back again and damn if she was ready to face it again. She has to moved forward.

"Yes, a boyfriend." As soon as she answered flashes snapped and questions was pointed at Hyeon Joong.

"You sounded angry Hyeon Joong shii at the phone call?" Reporter three asked.

This time the other SS501 members  were worried and anxious at their Hyung. They waited for him to answer.

But instead of answering the reporter's question, he turned and face Yunah.

"A boyfriend?" Hyeon Joong looked down at her right hand and continued.

The hall grew quiet. The remaining SS501 members are on the edge of their seat and very much agitated. This was the first time they saw him angry.

Hwangbo was closed to tears and Junjin was smiled mischievously.

"I will not permit it." Hyeon Joong was infuriated but he kept his voice cool.

"And who are you to stopped me and have the right to meddle in my life sir?" Yunah eyed him angrily.

"My right?" Hyeon Joong challenged back.

Yunah looked fierce, "You have no right."

The next words from Hyeon Joong sent the hall in chaos.

"That's my ring on your pretty little finger and carried my name even now."

All hell broke lose.

Hwangbo fainted, and Junjin was right there to catch her while laughing so hard.

Youngsaeng and Kyujong covered their face. Maknae fell from his chair while Jungmin stumbled to catch him.