chapter 3 - what's you name again?

are you going to step up?

 

 

 

                                                                                                    tumblr_neh7vh05qN1snjwkpo1_400.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“…so you guys are the best crew in Seoul?” the indifference girl looked away from her free drink and towards at the rather uncomfortable girls. “Y-yeah! We won many champion…ships how come you don’t know? You don’t hear ?” hyuna said cockily.

At that moment Brooke then stops drinking and looks dead in the eye of hyuna. “I don’t really care about the other dancers and groups. I’m fine doing myself thank you. The only reason I know this group is because of the useless chatter I hear around my neighbourhood.” With that she goes back to her drink with a sly smile.

Sensing tension already kai with taemin steps in. “hey! Guys lets go to the dancefloor!” kai ushers Brooke to the dancefloor giving a signal to taemin to handle the glaring hyuna.

“Oppa! I don’t like the girl” hyuna helplessly whined. “Well ing tough we need her” taemin grunted.

 

-Xx-

 

When hakyeon and Mino arrived at the entrance of club loco, hakyeon sensed that people were giving nasty looks towards his roommate. “Yow what’s with the hate Mino?” he shouted underneath the blaring music now that they’re inside. “Oh that? Yeah me and my friends are sort of outsiders here in uni, some people don’t like us for some reason” with that hakyeon nodded with acknowledgement.

Mino led hakyeon to a corner of the club it looked abandoned with only a few people but a big massive group in one of the tables. Is that his friends? He thought while giving a friendly smile as one of them noticed the two approaching them.

“Yo wassup my people?!” Mino gave hi 5’s to each person while hakyeon…well he stood there like a shy child. “Who’s your friend?” one of the beautiful girls in his opinion asked. “Oh this is hakyeon my new roommate, majoring in law and order.” The roommate of his walked towards him and put his hand over hakyeon’s shoulder.

“well hello hakyeon we are new champs we have Seunghoon, Mark, Yugyeom, Tao, Lay, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Jea, Fei, Minzy, Bomi, Key and the boyish one is amber” this tall skinny guy stood up and pointed at the respective person. “I’m eunhyuk0 the leader”

 

Leader? Of what? He mused

“I forgot to tell you one thing my roommate, I’m in a dance crew” Mino beamed.

 

Well that explains everything!

After the introductions they started to get to know each other, have a good time really. Hakyeon was enjoying it, he can’t remember when he had a night out just being trapped in the house so he can have the perfect score for university.

“So tell me guys, Mino informed me that you are outsiders? How? Why? You guys are friendly people” that came with a reward of aw’s from the girls.

“Well it’s not really our fault just stupid rumours and past events and . Really people should learn not to hate and ing appreciate” key, the proclaimed diva, whined.

“Well that’s their opinion” mark muttered quietly while looking at his half empty glass. “Hey new guy want to come dance with me?” sunny stood up and offered her hands towards a rather shaken hakyeon.

“I don’t know?” he sheepishly laughed.

“Come on hakyeon! Have a nice time!” eunhyuk encouraged while hyoyeon snuggled even more to his chest.

Hmph must be a couple he judged.

“Well ok!” with a shrug he accepted the hand and let sunny lead him to the dancefloor hearing a series of whoops behind him.

As they entered the dancefloor both sunny and hakyeon went into the groove straight away. It was like they were both feeding off each other’s energy. It was too the point they were gaining attention from onlookers.

Darren_criss_y_dance_dancing_clubbing

With a twirl here and a step there, both participating flowed through the song. Hakyeon started sweating as well enjoying every single moment who knew the first day in campus he would be spending his night in the club.

After the saucy dance both sunny and hakyeon had they awkwardly smiled and began to walk back until…

“That’s good for a beginner. Where did you get this boy? From the wasteland you call home?” Jackson, a pretty popular boy and great freestyler approached the duet, sending a sharp diss towards sunny.

“I just knew it had to be you. The idiot of the dancefloor” sunny retorted which made the now formed audience to murmur and snicker.

“Hey Jackson? We don’t want any trouble here just go your way and we’ll go ours yeah?” hakyeon responded sensibly.

“Hehe okay, after I challenge you to a battle. After seeing one earlier on made me want to get some action.” Jackson smirked.

 

“No Jackson we-“

 

“Okay” hakyeon gladly accepted making the other members of new champ come to the rescue.

“You don’t want to do that hakyeonie, he’s good” Mino bowed respectfully even though he didn’t want to, towards Jackson because he’s a sunbae. (A/n just think he is I know he’s a year older)

“Well let’s see” hakyeon said not straying from the stare contest he had with the cocky opponent.

“Mino hold my jacket” he said while taking of the cloth.

“Let’s go little boy” Jackson said while chuckling.

 

-Xx-

 

When stereomafia entered the dancefloor people showered them with compliments and whatnot. The club goers also did not forget Brookes little win earlier on so she was also on the receiving end of the praises. Some of the members started flirting with other people just what Brooke expected they would. Herself? She was enjoying the music that was playing but she could feel a certain around her.

What’s this boy doing?

 

She wanted to shake the ring leaders trace of her so when kai was looking somewhere else she blended with the crowd and scampered off. She came across this crowd forming. She squished through people so she can see what’s happening and when she arrived she saw a confrontation.

Isn’t that the boy who was too shy to come talk to me?

Looks like he’s going to battle, ouu he dances cute!

 

In one millisecond she shook that thought away not like her. “Yo Brooke nice seeing you again” Ravi appeared from nowhere as Brooke sees the situation escalate. “What’s going on here?” he says as he looks towards where Brooke is staring.

“A battle just like ours earlier I want to see this see how it feels to watch one and not be in one” she lightly chuckles.

“Hold my jacket Mino” Mino? He’s here? Wow he and his friends are brave showing their faces.

 

Brookes mind is probably saying walk away this isn’t your business. But it’s also telling her that watch this one out. That boy is now intriguing me