chapter 2-i'll think about it

are you going to step up?

-Xx-

 

 

"Stereo mafia? No I haven't" she gave a shrug towards the somewhat curious man. 

"Really? Stereo mafia is a dance crew we-" he was soon interrupted by the playful girl chuckling a little.

“I know who they are they're big everywhere" she held her hand in the air indicating that she's joking which made the man smile in return. 

"Hah you're funny I’m kai the leader" he offered a handshake but she declined.

"Well I thought I saw your face from somewhere, why are you here?" she gave him cautious eyes.

Brooke didn't expect a guy like him to be in a place like this due the neighbourhood being urban and all. Kai looks like one of those posh 'I’m better than all of you' boys, her ultimate disliked thing.

"Well I was wondering if you like to join, the crew I mean. the world jam is coming I need strong members you know?" the more kai talked the more Brooke felt bored. He seems to ramble on she thought. 

"...so what do you think?" aw he has a face is filled with hope. This is more or less amusing a smirk bombed her face.

"Err I don't know if I would like your members, I do find you guys annoying" the young man’s smile fell after she finished the sentence.

"Really?" Kai gave an ‘are you kidding me’ look but shrugged it off.

“Maybe I can make it up to you come to club loco tonight. You can bring your friends you never know we might dance and get along. How about that?” Kai gave his best smile showing his perfect gums.

Brooke had to gather all the info she received to make a decision whether to go or not.

 This boy has something on his mind. Why pick me? Why come to some urban place when he could've just go to some private dance studio and hire some posh git? This boy intrigues me for sure…wait if I go then I won’t have to listen to step monster nag and nag…

“Ok I’ll go but I’ll bring a plus 1, YO RAVI” out of nowhere she used her vocal chords to the fullest making Kai startle a little.

“What!?” Ravi looked a bit irked as she successfully interrupted him from talking to a girl he was pursuing.

“Do you want to go clubbing with me?” again using her vocal chords lavishly.

“Yeah sure” he said going back to the chat up session with ease.

“Well cool I’ll be there” looks like Kai's plans is already working ‘we’ll beat new champs in no time’ he thought.

“Cool, I’ll see you at 8 pm” with that he began to walk back to his car, premium in price probably.

 

-Later on that day-

 

 

“Oh you’re here hyung quite fast if you ask me”

“Goddamn it Mino you pop out of nowhere” hakyeon was in that self-defence position while Mino was just bone idle in his boxers, great.

“I have that ability” hakyeon stared at his roommate as mino walks to the kitchen looking for a snack.

“Hey do you want to have some fun before uni actually starts?” Mino threw a packet of peanuts to the quiet one hoping he’ll catch it.

“Uh…why not? What do you have in mind?” he caught and opened the pack as he sat down on the rather lonely sofa.

“Come to club loco with me I’ll introduce you to my friends”

Hakyeon needed some time to cool off anyway he actually has an opportunity to dance as well.

“Let’s do it!” no thought needed

Let’s hit Seoul he concluded 

 

 

-at club loco at 8pm-

 

 

‘No ifs and buts this place smells like a sand pit for alcoholics’ Brooke repeats as she goes through the ensemble of club goers dancing. Her and Ravi move towards the counter to get a drink or two.

“Always be hydrated in a place like this, it's ing hot!” Ravi fans his face like he was born a diva.

“Hehe…pabo-ya!” she quietly orders two drinks which were tepid in alcohol.

“How did you escape your so called prison I bet it took a lot of thinking?” Joey said quite loud to drown the background noise of the club.

“I walked through the back door” Brooke said with indifference.

“Well they don’t care about you then” he sips his drink awkwardly.

“ them lets enjoy tonight yeah? We have uni in 2 days let’s finish the holidays with a bang” and with that they clinked their glasses together and said gunbae.

 

After a few drinks the dynamic duo went to the dance floor and started to dance, till 2 other dudes bumped into them.

“Hey watch it!” one of them sneered.

“Douchebag you’re the one who bumped into us” with alcohol circulating in her system she can get pissed of very easily than usual.

“Who you calling douchebag don’t you know who you’re talking to? Zelo and Himchan of in B.A.P who are you guys?” the confidence dripping from these guys made Ravi and Brooke laugh.

“You know what? Let’s battle right now us two and you guys let see who the winner is”

“Oh it’s on” Brooke declared

 

(The one with the bucket hat and black outfit- Zelo 1st

His partner- Himchan 3rd

The one with the Black T-shirt - Brooke 2nd

The one with the red hat- Ravi 4th

)

 

At the end everyone was cheering for Ravi and Brooke, zero I mean zelo and himchan looked like complete pricks.

“Say what? Who’s the winner? Say it before I break it!” Brooke playfully threatened, well in their eyes it was playfully.

“...Its ing you guys, come on Zelo” himchan pushed Zelo out of the circle formed by the onlookers of the recent battle.

“Damn that girl can move” Brooke smiled when she faintly heard that. Mission accomplished

Out of nowhere she felt a hand on her shoulder turns out to be Kai.

“Wow you can ing move more enough reason to join my crew we can be immortal me, you and stereo mafia.

“Let’s see, guide me to your crew” she friendly pat Kai on the shoulder.

“You guys go I'll just chat to some lovely women” Ravi said as he eyes up some girls walking past him.

‘That idiot’ Brooke's mind thought out of default.

With the narrow corridors of people and the blasting music along with the stench? Brooke was in her comfortable place. She’s not nervous at all for she does not care about what they think she still think they're snobs.

When they finally reached, everyone chorused with a big “hey Brooke!”

“Guys as you know this is the infamous Brooke, Brooke this is stereo mafia. We have Hyuna, Hoya, Max, Taemin, Min, Yuri, Seolhyun, and junho, Yonna, Eunji, Jungkook and AO.” the members of the crew raised their hand when their names were stated.

Humph not bad...Brooke mused as she judged the crew.

“What’s up guys?”