Author's thoughts .

Moonlight

So the main character, I orginally had wanted her to die from a . This is a personal reason, but someone's mom I knew died during an important life moment during high school, and I kind of got inspired by it. But after talking to two of my friends who I can comfortably talk about fanfics, having the main girl die of a that young seemed more unrealistic.

 

So I decided on her death with a car crash. 

 

I think there are so many people who die in car crashes in this day and age, and it makes me really sad knowing almost EVERY car crash can be prevented. 

But I decided to a triple whamming and have the car that slammed into the OC be 1) Speeding 2) Driving Under the Influence and 3) Texting.

So, I thought I should post this here, but the Drunk Driver was texting her friend that she would be home safely .

 

Bam.

 

Yup. 

 

Also, another thing , was the OC, and how I never game her a name. 

I did not want to give her a name , so I tried my best to keep it from her perspective. She can be whoever you want it to be honestly. If you want to imagine yourself being the OC, then go ahead. I just could not write a name knowing I was killing her off . That made me too heart broken. 

I personally hope her death was good. It's my first death scene, and tragedy story . Ugh . I really wanted her death to be a beautiful death .

 

Also, with the kids thing, orginally, they weren't a part of the plan. But I decided, why not? First time writing about my characters having kids (I hate dislike kids that are annoying brats so yeah) . I couldn't leave Lulu alone that's why ): As he was my second bias when I first got into EXO, my heart couldn't stand having him alone in the world by himself. 3 So I thought kids would be good to put in. 

 

I hope you enjoyed the story and I hope it made you cry, like how it made me cry~!! <3 

 

<3 Jamie~ <3