CHAPTER 1

Protecting Poseidon's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Min just comes back from the school and surprise that the house is so quiet and also there is no sign of Kim ahjussi.  Min place her bag on the couch and plops down beside it “Strange, usually at this time, Kim ahjussi will be here waiting for me to come back from school.  Where is he?” Min thought. 

Min waits a while in the living room. Her stomach gurgle making min looks up at the time. Min then goes to the kitchen and saw that Kim ahjussi have made her lunch and there is a note on the kitchen table. It says ‘Mian Min ah, I have duty call from your father this morning when you at your school.  I’ll try to go home early and make sure you heat the food when you get home.  Love, Kim ahjussi” Min sighs and throws the note away.

  “Aww, this is so boring.  I wish oppa is here, so I won’t be lonely” Min said. She starts to unwrap the plastic around her sandwich, Min sits on the kitchen stool and eats alone. ‘I hate being this alone and I can’t stand the body guards always watching over me. This is why I have no friends’ Min thinks to herself as she eats the last bit of her sandwich.

Min doesn’t wait for anyone since there is no one to wait for. Min goes up the spiral stairs and heads straight to her room. She undresses herself and head to the ensuite, she takes a long shower ‘It feels so right’ Min thought as she lets the water hit her body.

After Thirty minutes shower Min put on some warm pajama’s and went to bed to get some sleep before she has to go to her night class at school.

 

At the Poseidon castle

 

            Poseidon sighs for umpteenth time.  How can he save his only child to survive the Zeus wrath and the enemy who is just waiting for the chance to attack Min?  He could not lower his protection, if he did his daughter life will be the price. Zeus did not Min to suffer because of his foolish mistakes.

Poseidon did not want to make the same mistake twice when he almost lost his daughter in the hands of a werewolf guardian just by looking their excellent profile.  The Werewolf guardian almost kidnapped his daughter just for power from the Titan Lord, Kronos. 

Knowing his daughter Min stubbornness and sharp mouth which she inherited from him and also her mother, she will be killed on the spot.  But what frightens Poseidon is that people want Min because of her power, they will use her like a puppet especially for the titan lord.  The thought of losing Min shudder him.

          “Mr. Kim, how can I find the suitable guardian for my daughter?” Poseidon said, ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter