CHARACTER INTRODUCTION (EDITING)

Protecting Poseidon's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Main Character Harumi Minami (OC)

name: Harumi Minami

- Age:      16 (not official because her birthday still not yet come)

-Min:        Smart when she want to, sweet, sly when she wants too, playful and love to tease people.  A leader in Swan group.

-Likes:      Ice Cream, bully her oppa, her mother and father, her pet and love to prank people.

-Dislikes:  When people messing with her or her family or friends.  When people irks or annoy her when she's not in the mood.

-Power:     Poseidon power: -Water                                            

                                             -Earthquake      

                 Kitsune power:   -Nature (Main Power)

                                            -Everything (She could control all the power in the world)

                                            -Favorites power: -Persuasion

                                                                         -Mind Control and reading

                                                                         -Illusion

                                                                         -Blood bending

 

EXO-K

Kim Joonmyeon or Harumi Suho

-Korean name:    Kim Joonmyeon

-Japanese name: Harumi Suho

-Minami half brother from her mother side.

-An alpha guardian half wolves and half kitsune of EXO-K but could not change into kitsune.  Kitsune spirit only go to the female family only.  The man only got few kitsune power.

-19 years old

-Cold and serious alpha but could be kind if he want to.  He only show his kind and playful side of him to you only.  Love you all his heart because you are the only family he have and would do anything to protect you even if it means he will die protecting you.

-Dislikes:  When you cry, hurt or when one of his pack member got hurt.

-Likes:      Your smiles, your laugh and also your happiness.  He would do anything to make you laugh.  Even if he have to tore his                    cold image infront of , he will do it just for you.

Power:    -Water

                -Mind control (could make people lost

                 memory or could retrieve their memory

                 and mind reading)

               -Language

               -Super Healing

Wolf color: White (Known as an Angel)

 

D.O./ Do Kyungsoo

-Likes to be call D.O.

-Beta in the EXO pack and 18 years old

-Smart and witty.  Could be flirtatious and erted if he want to.  Could be sweet also but also very clingy.

-He will flip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter