CHAPTER 2

Protecting Poseidon's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUHO POV

 

            “Min, Min, don’t leave me.  Min!” Suho woke up abruptly.  His forehead is sweating and his hands feels clammy.  Why did I feel that something wrong would happen to my sister? Suho thought as he tries to remember the nightmare. Suho decides to walk it off and take a breather, he stops in front of his desk and takes the picture frame that stood on his desk.

Suho smiles as the cheerful memory comes to his mind when he looks at the family photo that was last taken.  Okasan, please protect Min.  I don’t want to lose her like I did with you Suho said in his head. Suho closes his eyes, he could still remember clearly his dreams.  The dreams where getting darker and frightening.

He saw his sister lying on the floor with a pool of blood around here. The words she said to him made his heart clench tightly making it feel uncomfortable “I’m sorry oppa.  Saranghae”  He remember Min body going into a seizer as he holds her body tight, calling her name and crying.  Even now he could still remember how cold Min body when he hug her.

“That dream look so surreal.  I have bad feelings that something is about to happen to Min” He thought.

Suho was in the kitchen getting himself a glass of water “Hyung, why is your eyes red and watery? You don’t look to good hyung your face all sweaty?  Did you have another nightmare?” Kai ask Suho.

Suho looks away, he didn’t want to show his weakness to his dongsaeng “N-nothing” Suho stutter. The look Min gave before she died gave chills to Suho “Just a bad dream, don’t worry about it” Suho said as he then drank the whole glass of water. Suho place the glass into the sink and look back at Kai “Oh, why are you here Kai?”  Suho asked Kai.

“Oh, Mr. Kim woke me up, he is here and he wants to see you.”  Kai said.

 “Strange.  Kim ahjussi would not come see me in the middle of the night unless there was an emergency” Suho face went pale.  “W-where is he?” Suho asked.

“He is in the living room waiting for you” Kai said.  Without wasting time, Suho sprinted to find Mr. Kim to the living room, he saw the old man sitting on the sofa.

“Ahjussi, Minami is ok right?  She didn’t hurt right?”  Suho ask in panic tone. Did my dreams really come true? Did something happen to Min? Suho panicked.         

“Calm down Suho.  Min is alright and healthy for now.”  Kim ahjussi said with a sad tone. However hearing Mr. Kim said For now made Suho very stress.

“W-why did you say that?” Suho had an uneasy feeling in his gut with the dreams and now Mr. Kim.

“Last few days, Min almost been abducted by her guardian werewolf.  They want to take her to the Titan Lord, Kronos.  Apparently, they have been recruiting by our enemy, SM.  At first, they are nothing suspicious about them but, we are totally wrong.  Not long after that, they try to kidnap Min.  They are very smart.  They use a sleeping spell to make all the guards fall asleep and after that, they went to carry the sleeping Min out from the mansion.  Luckily, I got there in time.  I don’t want to imagine what could had have happen if were late.”  Kim ahjussi said.

“That son of a .  How dare he try to kidnap my sister?” Suho fist clenched and he started to pant “What happen to the traitor? Is Min ok? She’s not hurting anywhere right? If that traitor try to lay a hand on my sister, even if they died, I’d hunt their down.”  Suho said in one breath full of hate and disgust.

 “They’ve been punished with death.  And yes, Poseidon have order Hades to make them suffer in underworld.  Don’t worry about it.” Kim ahjussi assure him.

“Ahjussi, there’s something I want to tell you.  I’ve been having the same dream for about a week now.  It’s about Min.  I dream about Min dying in my arms with blood all over the place. She told me she loved me as she took her last breath. Her body was so cold and lifeless. It’s just a dream right?  Please tell me it just a dream.”  Suho ask Kim ahjussi almost pleadingly.

Kim ahjussi just sighs.  “This matter seems worse than what I thought it would be.  I’m sorry to tell you this but, your dreams may become true because Kronos man have been active lately.  Kronos will become powerful if he possess your sister body.  It will weaken her body and kill her soul slowly but painfully.  We must protect her from Kronos.  Not only can your sister die, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter