008

The waiting of a long love ♥♥♥

Chapter 8 

*****

Laura's POV

"Hikaru-kun!" I call him when I see him at the front door.

He look at me. I know he totally mad at me. I already late for 35 minutes. "Mianhae, oppa..." 

He ignore me. He walked into the cafe. I follow him quietly. We sit at the corner table. Hidden from another table. We just other something light to eat. I know he want to talk with me something seriously. 

Hikaru's POV

I look at her. Her red eyes maybe she cry before come to see me.

"Can I have your order, sir?" The waiter come to take our order.

"Two fresh orange juice and something light for us to eat. Anything wiil be fine." I order for me and Laura. Laura just nod to the waiter agree with my order.

"Your order will come soon." He go.

I look back at Laura. This time with a serious face.

"Do you have anything to say???" Coldly I ask her. Usually I spoke with her softly. But, today... I will be cold as ice. 

Laura's POV

Cold... He angry at me. Its my fault..., aniya. It's 'him' fault!!! 

"I'm totally sorry, Hikaru-kun. I didn't mean to be late. Just something happen at my house. I'm not lie. It's true." #I will not telling him about them. It's a dead meat for me. For sure.#

"You're lying don't you?? Then, who makes you cry???" He got me! Crap!

"When??? I'm not crying. I'm having a flu. Only a flu." I lie to him.

"Are you sure???" Curious.

"Yeah. Here... feel my forehead." I take his hand to my forehead. 

Weird.... I didn't feel anything. My heart beat is normal. I'm not nervous when I be with Hikaru. But, when I with 'him'.... 

Hikaru's POV

Her face turn red. Maybe she had a fever or flu. At least she not lie, I guess. 

The waiter come with our drinks and food.

"Two Udons and one set of Maki-Zuki, its that fine sir?"

"Sure. Thank you." He go away. Udon....

"Meoggo. Eat while it still hot." I give her udon.

"You are not mad with me again???" She ask me with her soft voice. I look at her emerald green eyes.

"Still. But, you have to keep your promise. You will pay for the food. Then, I will think if I want to forgive you or not." I mess around her.

"Oppa~~~~ mianhaejusibseo~~~" She show her aegyo.

"Arasso... arasso. But still, you have to pay the food." I succumb to her aegyo. I feed her Maki-Zuki.

Laura's POV

Yeayyyy!!! He forgive me :)

My aegyo is still work. #Hikaru, I'm sorry. I can't fall in love with you. I just can't. I'm sorry for using you to forget about 'him'.

*****

No one's POV

2: 15 a.m
Laura's House

Laura come out from her car. She look at the car that follow her back. She wave at the driver. It's Hikaru. He accompanied Laura to her house. He wave back at Laura.

Laura's POV

Happy. Relax. That's how I feel now. Even I have a slight feeling of guilt.

*****

Laura's mood

 

The next morning, Laura enter her class with a good mood.

"Morning, Laura." Someone greet her. It's her best friend, Kazuki.

"Morning." Laura sit beside him.

"Did something happen???"

"Why?" Laura ask him.

"You look totally happy today." Laura chuckle.

"Nothing. It's a S.E.C.R.E.T  ::>_<::

He nod slowly.

Before the class start, their Lecturer come in with a few guys at her back.

Laura's smile dissapear.

"Ok guys. Quiet, please. I need to told you something." the lecturer try to get his student attention.

'Omoo... Its EXO's members.'

'What are they doing here??'

'He's cute.'

Laura look at them. Kazuki pat her shoulder. She look at Kazuki. 

"Let them be." Kazuki hold Laura hands. 

"Arasso." She smile at him and face the 'new student'.

Luhan's POV

Baekhyun, Chen, Lay and me follow the lecturer. We have to study about one or two years. Or maybe.. I don't know too. We enter the class. When I enter the class... the first person that I see, Laura. She in a good mood. But when she turn her face to the front, that smile gone.

'Omoo... Its EXO's members.'

'What are they doing here??'

'He's cute.'

I see her give her friends a death glare. But they ignore it. Then, I see the guy who is sit beside her are touch her. He also HOLD her hands???!!!!! #Yahh!!! She's mine!!!!#

*****