019

The waiting of a long love ♥♥♥

Chapter 19

*****

Around 2.30 p.m.

Laura’s POV

Should I could him???

Hmm... I stare at my phone while drying my hair.

“Hmm...”

*Tok* *tok* *tok*

“Laura...” her grandma.

“Yes nanny??” she answer lazily.

“There are people looking for you.”

Stunt. Crap. EXO member were staying at my home. What if... I quickly run to the door and open it.

“Halmeoni... the boys... did they...”

“The boys already out about 2 hours ago. They said they have something to do.. dan..dancing I think.”

Relieved. But, who is coming???

“Ppalli come down. Its rude to make people waiting for you.”

“De, halmeoni.” I smile.

*****

Hikaru’s POV

“Aish hyung! Why did you bother?? She’s not your true girlfriend.” Kaoru look at me.

“This is power of love, Kaoru oppa.” Hikari back up me. Power of love??? No kidding.

“Power of love?? Oh my.. please..” Kaoru makes annoy face. But he still drive the car to Laura’s House.

“You should try find a girlfriend oppa... then, you will understand Hikaru feeling.” I chuckle.

“Mworago?? Me? A girlfriend? Oh, please. How about you? Don’t just talk about me.” He smirk.

By the time Hikari want to answer it... I stop them.

“Stop it. We’re here already.” They silent. Kaoru stop the car.

At the end... I come to her house. I think that her grandma. Hmm... I lean my back at the wall. Then I heard a footstep and the door is open.

“Hikaru-kun?”

“Yo, Laura.” I look at her.

Description: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3e/ac/5e/3eac5e877b72804cbbedd6816c8318e9.jpg

Hikaru lean at the wall

*****

Laura’s POV

Hikaru put back his phone on his pocket.

“Hikaru??” I called him. I close the door. I walk to him.

“Laura. You’re worrying me.” I stop infront of him. He’s tall!!!. I have to look up to talk with him.

“Sorry. I’m just tired. I was study last night.” #Sorry Hikaru... TT.TT#

“Jeongmal??” He stare at me. Direct to me. #I didn’t feel anything... wae... i.. torture him..again# Inside in my heart.. I cry.

“Emm. Jinjja.” I nod. And smile at him.  “Don’t worry okay?” I put my hand around his neck.

Mianhae Hikaru...

“Arasso.” He touch my face. For some reason... I feel uneasy. #what are you trying to do...???#

“Hikaru??” I call him. He leaned his face to me. #Did he want to KISS ME??!!!!#

*****

In EXO’s van

No one’s POV

They were on their way back. Each of them exhausted. Even it just a photo shoot.. but still...

“Ne... should we ask grandma to cook something delicious for us?” Baekie broke the silent.

“Should we??” the youngest ask.

“No. You guys should have some..” Lay cut their manager words.

“Hey... who is that ?” Lay point his hand.

Luhan take a look. “Manager hyung, stop the car.”

Their manager stop the car. Luhan open the door and jump out. Xiumin catch his hand.

“Where are you going??” He asks even he already know his answer.

“Let me go, hyung.” Luhan pull his hand from Xiumin grip.

“Anya. You’re not going anywhere. You know that our secret right?? We stayed at Laura's house in secret. No one can know about us.” Luhan glare Xiumin. Xiumin is right.

“Ara...” They heard a shout.

*****

Laura’s POV

“STOP!!!!” I shout before he kiss me. “I can’t Hikaru.”

“Wae??? Its been 2 years and I don’t even kiss you.” I take my hands away from him.

“Mianhae..”

“Mianhae Mianhae Mianhae!!! That’s all you said! Why Laura?? Why???” Hikaru looks at me.

“I can’t.”

“Because you still love him. Don’t you??” I look straight at his face.

“What are you...”

“Ah jinjja, Laura!!! Forget about him Laura!!” Hikaru.. get angry at me. Anya... he’s feel annoying with me.

Forget about him??? For real??

“I thought you understand me, Hikaru..” I feel hot in my eyes.

“I try to understand you. But I cant!! We in fake relay!! Fake relay, Laura!!!” He grabs my shoulder.

“Hurts... Hikaru, hurt..” I burst into tears.

“I love you Laura. I love you so much. Please, forget about him..”

“I can’t Hikaru!! Yes! I admit it! I still love him until now. I can’t forget about him. It’s hard for me.” I said it. #For some reason,  my shoulder feel light#

*****

Luhan’s POV

“I can’t Hikaru!! Yes! I admit it! I still love him until now. I can’t forget about him. It’s hard for me.”

What did she said..??

She still love.. I feel someone tap my shoulder.

“Hyung, you still have chance. I can see it.” Kris said to me.

“Molla.” I still have this guilty feelings. So, i dont want to put much hope for her feelings at me. I feel vibrate on my pocket.

“Kevin??”

I pick up his call.

“Hel..”

“Did you want to remain and watch from there, Luhan?” Kevin said, cold.

“What can I do?? I stay there secretely..” Yeah.. I want to go and pull her away from him. But I can’t.

“I will help you.”

“And what did you want as the...”

“Well... its simple. I want 2 pairs of expensive clothes.”

“Arasso.” He turn off the call. I get inside the van. The members look at me.

“What?”

“Are you okay??” Lay ask me. I smile and nod.

*****