013

The waiting of a long love ♥♥♥

 Chapter 13

*****

Kevin's POV

"Give back." I look at him.

"Give what?" I .

"My.. phone."

"Why you're asking me? I don't hold your phone. Something's fishy..." I raised my eyebrows.

"Fine. I'm lost and unintentionally heard your conversation between you and Laura." I smirk. I give his phone back.

"It's me who found it. What if Laura who found it?" I said and eat the cookies.

"Molla." He drink his tea.

"Can I ask you something, Lu?" I try to dig a secret from him.

"What?"

"Where have you been? Over the past 6 year?" I ask him.

"I... I... went back to China. I met with my biological parents. They want me to stay with them." I chocked my drinks.

"Huk..huk... you what?" I ask again.

"I went back to China. Live with my BIOLOGICAL PARENTS. I met with them after our show at the HR Building." He tell me. But.. I just think that he keep a secret from me and Laura. And I know... It a big one.

"It's that the reason you can't meet with Laura? At the day thay you promise her?" I ask him. Laura will kill me if she know I'm asking Luhan about this.

"No. Actually..." He silent for awhile. I drink my tea. Empty. I refill my cup.

"It's okay. Tell me slowly. And don't worry. I will keep it secret from Laura. And don't you think I don't know that you lived with Laura. Her mother already call me two days ago." I tell him.

"Kev..." He looks at me with his cute face.

"what?"

"Thank you so much! This is the reason I love you so much!" He hug me.

"Yah! Let me go! Aish. Jinjja. This guy." I push him away.

*****

Laura's POV

After my class end, I lay my head at the table. 

"Tired!" I shout.

Someone hit me.

"Ouch. It's hurt." I wake up to see who hit me. It is Hikaru.

"Hikaru-kun. It's hurt." I said with my sweet voice.

"Sorry. Where did you go?" He ask me while gently rub my head.

"When?" I ask him again.

"Before this class start. You have time to rest and eat right?" I try to remember. 

"Ah. That time. I was at the royal garden. You worry about me?" I show my aegyo.

Laura's aegyo face

He blushing.

"Of course I am. Let's go. I send you back." Suddenly he pick up my beg.

"Eh??"

"Today you ride the bus, right?" Jackpot. He saw me.

"Yeah. But... I will going home with Kev. I'm already promise him. If not, my butler will pick up me." I said. #oh please... I feel totally guilty at him now. ~T.T~ Hikaru, mian#

"But still... you want to wait Kev at this lecture halls alone?" He smile at me.

"No. I dont want. Let's go." I shook my head and pull his hand to get out from this room.

"I thought you going to sit here." He tease me.

"Yah. Shut up. I'm craving for ice-cream. Treat me, oppa?" I show him my puppy eyes.

"Arasso." He pull me into his arm and we walk to the cafeteria.

*****