Pink!

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To: someone I really love and value....

 

Sehun fumbled with his key and jammed it on the key hole of the lock to open the door. He was drained out completely after a long busy day and his tired digits were not cooperating to turn the key to open the door even. His eye brows creased with a frown. Sehun just wanted to pass out on the floor as soon as the door was opened. But he shut the door and locked. The whole house was drawn in an eerie darkness but moonlight was illuminating the inside slightly enough for Sehun to find his way to the bed room. Sehun gathered his last bit of energy to drag his feet to the bed room across the living room but stopped on his tracks spotting a familiar lump on the couch.

“What the hell is he doing on the couch? How many times have I told him not to wait for me?”

With his nose scrunched up Sehun scowled at the sleeping figure muttering.

Before Sehun knew he was kneeling down by the couch placing his brief case on the floor. Despite the displeasure he felt a second ago, His gaze was softened with a light smile blooming on his lips. Okay I like it when he waits for me I guess…

With tussled caramel hair sticking all over Lu Han’s head was resting on a pillow on his own palm. His serene face was glowing slightly to the dim moon light streaming through the window nearby. In his baby blue pajama, Lu Han was a sleeping angel snoring innocently cuddling to a stuffed bear trapped in his hug. Sehun felt his heart melting at the sight.

Sehun softly brushed the hair away from his eyes. He sighed-he needs a haircut.

Sehun stared at the sleeping Lu Han listening to his steady, rhythm of breathing sitting on the floor. It was calming him surprisingly renewing his energy. Without knowing Sehun’s finger tips were gently tracing his puffy cheeks, smooth jaw line and reaching the destination, his rosy pink lips. Sehun felt tingling sensation in his body as his fingers touched the contour of his plump lips.

Lu Han’s lips twitched in his slumber a bit bringing another rare smile to Sehun’s face. Standing on his feet Sehun tenderly scooped up Lu Han into his arms carefully not to wake him. Lu Han’s head drooped to his chest. Sehun was now chuckling wondering how he was not tired, not even a bit. Wow he just spent several minutes watching a sleeping baby deer and now he was fresh and energetic. If a sleeping Lu Han can do this much to him, how about an awakened Lu Han..?

Sehun carried Lu Han to the bed room slowly taking his time as much as he wanted. He was partly amazed how much he was craving for the smaller. His whole body was enveloped in warmth radiating from Lu Han with his mind hazy now from adoration and affection for him.

Sehun placed Lu Han on the bed gently and tucked him under the blankets carefully. He the caramel hair smoothly before he disappeared into the bathroom to change to sleeping attire. He finished his shower in a record time.

Later Sehun was smugly lying under the blankets near to Lu Han inhaling his scent. Lu Han always smelled nice and refreshing like a combination of strawberries and roses, very sweet.

Sehun turned to his side eyes fixing on the sleeping Lu Han. His delicate features made him to look innocent and pure- how is he darn perfect?

Sehun gently caressed the soft cheek before planting a good night kiss on those rosy lips.

Sehun sighed shifting back adjusting his pillow. He stared at the ceiling before his eye lids dropped. He was feeling like he was floating when he felt the petite male next to him was stirring. Before Sehun’s mind decide to open his sleepy eyes he felt something heavy on his chest.

Sehun smiled in his sleep. Lu Han snuggled on his chest pressing their bodies together with his head resting on Sehun’s shoulder. Sehun wrapped his arm around Lu Han’s waist pulling him closer. He let out a sigh of contentment.

-Now that’s what I call sleeping-

 

 “S-S-Seehuunn…….”

Sehun’s eyes shot open jolting off his sleep only to find out Lu Han sobbing in his sleep. He whimpered muttering Sehun’s name followed with incoherent bundle of words. His small fingers bunching Sehun’s pajama shirt were forming wrinkles all over the shirt.

“Shhh Lu, I am here, don’t cry..shshhh”

Sehun shushed him kissing Lu Han’s head drawing circles on his back. Lu Han buried his face further in Sehun’s chest slowly calming down. Sehun patted his back wondering what could be the night mare he had. Lu Han stirred in his sleep pulling himself out of Sehun’s embrace a bit and then opened his eyes moistened with tears.

“Hey babe…”

Sehun said with a wide grin on his face. Lu Han blinked a few time realizing Sehun is real. His hand reached to touch Sehun’s face.

“Hey…”

He whispered voice drowsy but lips shaping up for a smile. Sehun’s stomach somersaulted at the sight. They stared at each other admiring their love and beauty under the moonlight sneaking into the room.

“Wanna talk about it?”

Sehun finally breached the silence between them. Lu Han looked confused first not knowing what Sehun was referring to but then noticeably flustered knowing that he asked about the night mare. He shook his head to say no lowering his gaze to avoid Sehun’s eyes. His cheeks were rosy red.

“Okay… go back to sleep then”

Sehun was not so pleased but didn’t want to press further. He closed his ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter