Life it is...

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello lovelies,

long time no see :)

Well this new chapter is gonna be an entirely different one.

Warning: Mpreg and top! Luhan I repeat top! Luhan (Why? because why not? Lu Han is manly :3 Don't you agree? Hmm... Go and watch ELLE and GQ photo shoots. I died because Lu Han was darn hot steaming all over !!! )

If you are not comfortable with the mpreg concept and top! Luhan which says that Sehun is the pregnant one here, I suggest you to not to read. 

True to speak I inspired to write a bottom! Sehun here, after watching Sehun and Kyungsoo Baskin Robbins interview. Despite his hot looks Sehunnie is so cute talking adorably and oh my god he is still a baby like that and I thought oh my god why not top! Luhan because why not when Sehun acts so cute and Luhan acts so manly lately) I am babbling a lot hehe XD

This is churning with angst ! can't really think what is wrong with my head !

Side pairing : SuLay

Prompt: Sehun thinks Luhan is cheating and he runs to his brother Junmyeon. Junmyeon confronts Luhan who is shellshocked by the accusation. 

(This may go for another chapter but if only you show me some interest. huhuhu I have a bad habbit of not ending my drabbles properly because I like to leave you guys hanging.) 

(Edited : I lost two up-vote after I uploaded this chapter :'( Is it bad to do a change once in a while? I didn't know writing top! Luhan is that bad T_T )

word count : 3669

 

Lu Han turned to his audience with a charming smile knowing that his looks can spell bound people regardless their age or or the profession. Well why not taking a little advantage when the dear God has spent so much time on him creating a beautiful man out of him? Lu Han could see some females were already swooning battering their eye lashes.

“As you can see here this shows the overall net equity of our company during the past 10 years. This year it is $ 46.7 billion, of course that is assets minus liabilities and in last year as you may no-”

His elegant presentation was interrupted by a ringing of a phone which played a childish but loud ring tone definitely not suitable for the taste of professionals sitting here. Lu Han gasped when he realized his pocket is vibrating along with the tone earning glares, giggles and stifled laughs from the board of executives. Lu Han muttered a quick apology bowing a deep red blush creeping across his cheeks. Fishing his phone out, tapping it to go silent Lu Han dashed out of the conference room. He cursed before checking the screen.

Sehunnie my love~ it said. Lu Han a breath tapping the answer icon and pressed his phone to his ear.

“Sehun, what’s wrong?”

He tried to hide annoyance pouring to his voice. Sehun didn’t sense that.

“Nothing. I just miss you. When would you come?”

Lu Han pinched the bridge of his nose getting impatient.

“Sehun I have to go, I am busy.”

“But Lu Han hold on I-”

“Bye Sehun I’ll call you back.”

With that Lu Han hung up and turned his phone off. He sighed rubbing his forehead. He saw Sehun doing something with his phone this morning but never though he would assign such a loud lunatic ring tone changing the usual silent mode to ringing mode. Lu Han forgot to check the phone before the presentation started which was partially his fault but he just couldn’t believe what just happened. He remembered something Sehun said about him being deaf to his phone. How would he know where would that take Sehun? Pushing his phone to the deeper in his trouser pocket Lu Han turned toward the door of the conference room.

He mentally groaned for what he was about to face.

 

 

 

Sehun plopped on their bed tears pricking his eyes. Lu Han never neglected his calls but over the past two days he is avoiding Sehun, he thought wincing. Lu Han was late coming home saying he is busy. He didn’t take the dinner from home as he said he had outing. And for the worse when Lu Han got to the bed Sehun was already asleep.

Has Lu Han found someone better than him? Is he cheating on Sehun?

Sehun started crying curling up to a ball. He missed his Lu Han, his loving Lu Han, his handsome husband, his significant other half.

Sehun couldn’t stop his eyes leaking out. He curled his fingers grasping the bed sheet tightly.

What had happened to their love life?

 

 

Lu Han sat on the floor in front of their bed room door. He sighed looking at the lavender bouquet he brought home. He was bit rude to Sehun this morning but he was trying to make it up to him. The moment he stepped into the house Sehun dashed to the bed room locking the door in the process.

First Lu Han begged to open the door apologizing for his behavior insulting himself. He tried hard to coax Sehun to get to the door. But when he heard faint muffled sobs coming from the room Lu Han wanted to hit his head on a rock. He knew nothing could work now. Cursing himself he plopped on the floor and waited for Sehun to open the door.

He skipped the dinner and still was in his dress shirt and trousers as he didn’t change. Though they had another washroom downstairs he didn’t have clothes to wear because his bed room was the place where his wardrobe stood. But it wasn’t the reason really. He thought if he left for change Sehun would sneak out without him knowing. Lu Han didn’t want to miss that. 

Hugging his frame wrapping his arms around his knees Lu Han swore this would be the last time he would mess up with pregnant Sehun. He was more than scared to hurt his love.

 

 

“You look like crap.”

Kris commented rubbing Lu Han’s smaller back. He was washing his mouth from the faucet after puking his guts out. Lu Han cleaned his face with a tissue. He nearly cringed seeing his own reflection from the mirror. His hair was messy, face paler and eye bags prominent. He looked like a sleep deprived vampire.

“Yeah try being ty to your pregnant husband and you will understand.”

He sighed. He didn’t sleep the whole night waiting for Sehun to come out but he didn’t come out. Eventually Lu Han had to go for a nature call and when he returned he found his clothes, towel and even the tooth brush at the bed room door. Lu Han didn’t want to go for work but his boss made a big fuss over the phone about their Busan branch and Lu Han knew either he had to go or quit. Considering his husband is pregnant Lu Han decided to go because he needed his job right now.

He was disheveled from outside and the inside. He had skipped two meals and for the worse he gulped down a coffee from the office café which violently shook his stomach. Here he was emptying his aggravated stomach.

Kris led him back to the café insisting Lu Han to eat something. Lu Han clutched his tummy feeling it’s burning inside. Gastritis was coming. But still he didn’t feel like eating anything. Thought of Sehun sobbing and crying made him wanting to jump out of the roof this second. He resisted the urge he had to punch their boss.

 

 

Sehun got up from the bed after hours of crying. Instantly he jumped out of the bed and walked to the bathroom to wash his face. When he came back inhaling a shaky breath, he walked to the closet. He grabbed his duffel bag and started stuffing his clothes to the bag. He forced his eyes to stay dry but eventually they brimmed with salty pearls and Sehun sniffled suppressing sobs.

After packing his bag he called Junmyeon, his half brother tears rolling along his cheeks.

“Hyung- he chocked a sob- I am coming over”

Ending the call Sehun stood up slinging the bag over his shoulder. He wiped his face from the back of his hand. He gently caressed his tummy which was not showing still. For his baby he had to stay strong.

 

 

 

Lu Han walked into his house which is eerily quiet drenching in afternoon shades gathering his bearings. He was grateful for Kris for bringing him some medicine that eased his stomach and head both. Lu Han took a deep breath. He closed the door silently. Sehun may be sleeping; he thought smiling a little as the image of sleeping Sehun passed through his mind. Sehun is adorable.

Lu Han tiptoed to the bed room with a bouquet of roses behind his back. He knew he had messed up a big time but he was determined to fix everything. He had planned everything in lengthy details. He needed to make it up for his Sehun. Lu Han slowly opened the door and only to find an empty bed. Lu Han creased his eye brows stepping in. he placed the flowers on the dressing table and pondered where Sehun could be.

He searched the whole house, back yard twice and then he realized that Sehun’s silver sedan is not parked in the garage. Lu Han dialed sehun and listens but got frustrated when the call was directed to his voice mail.

Lu Han started to panic. Never once in their lives Sehun left him without a call or a note. Even he was going to the neighborhood for five minutes Sehun would always leave a small note knowing how Lu Han would sulk if he didn’t. But now Sehun had disappeared and Lu Han had no clue where he might be. To make it all much worse Lu Han and Sehun were in bad terms thanks to Lu Han’s endless stupidity.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter