Chapter 3

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 – Kim Taeyeon

Baekhyun walked to the cafeteria grumpily. He didn’t smile like usual but instead he frowns. Fortunately there’s still many time for him to eat lunch. He grabs the tray and grabs the food before placing it on his tray. His eyes start searching for the sight of his girl-friend, and then he saw her with her gang – which actually, Baekhyun didn’t really like because they were so flirty and all. He walked to the table and sat down next to Ji-Soo without any word. Ji-Soo was shocked by Baekhyun’s sudden appearance but then she told her friends to leave her.

“Oppa, what’s with the frown?” Ji-Soo ask him cutely as she saw Baekhyun frowning – Because Baekhyun’s frown is really rare, because he always smile to anyone. He sighed and didn’t even answer Ji-Soo’s question but continues eating his food. But then he remembers about her again and Baekhyun starts chewing his food even harder – he seems forget about Ji-Soo’s appearance. He’s too focused to the girl he just met – which is actually his partner for the science project. Baekhyun sighed even harder when he remember about that ‘partner’ thing. He groaned and he must be stressed out right now.

“Oppa.” Ji-Soo shook Baekhyun’s arm and then it’s when Baekhyun finally snapped back to the reality. He faces Ji-Soo who’s still clutching on his arm. Baekhyun wasn’t interested in anything right now so he was actually didn’t really give Ji-Soo his attention – and even the girl knows about it but still trying.

“Oppa, do you have any problem? Maybe I can help you if you just tell me what your problem is.” Ji-Soo added when Baekhyun faces her. It’s a problem I can’t tell you, He thought. With a slight hesitation, Baekhyun just shook his head slowly. He didn’t want Ji-Soo know about his problem. He didn’t like to lie to Ji-Soo but he won’t tell her too so he decides to just hid his problem.

“Well, you know Oppa… I’m a bit disappointed that we’re not in the same class. But at least I’m still in the same class with Yoona and also Yuri.” Ji-Soo said – but Baekhyun didn’t even listening to her words because he was too absorbed to his own thoughts.

“What about you, Oppa? Did something happen on your class? Mine turned out to be a very silent class and I’m freaking hate it.” Ji-Soo tells Baekhyun and this time Baekhyun is listening to her. Oh, how freaking much he want to change his class with Ji-Soo right now. A silent class means some peace and even though Baekhyun didn’t like being calm at least it was still good as long as Taeng Kim isn’t in the class. Baekhyun took a deep breath and sighed.

“It wasn’t that bad.” Baekhyun answered – or more like lied. Yes, that was a lie. After so many things happen, he can say that it was very bad, like I mean it was so bad that he freaking want to faint.

“Well, you’re face is saying that it’s not good. I mean Oppa – I’m not that stupid – you’re frowning all the time from when you came here until now.” Ji-Soo said and Baekhyun swear that she’s actually a genius to even realize of such things. But it didn’t take a genius to even realize that, and Baekhyun is being the stupid one.

“No, I’m okay, Ji-Soo-ah. I’m very sure.” Baekhyun replied and give her a smile, even though it’s a weak one. Ji-Soo just gave up trying to make him tell about it. Sometimes, Baekhyun is really stubborn and if he doesn’t want it, then he doesn’t do it.

“Okay, Okay. I won’t make you to tell me about it, Oppa.” She said and then continues to eat her food – so is Baekhyun. Silences are filling the atmosphere but it’s not some kind of tense silence, it was a comfortable one – but for Ji-Soo it was rather tens

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter