Chapter 18

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18 – Warm Hugs

“Taeyeon-ah, I’m home~” Baekhyun sang happily as he goes inside his house only to see his beautiful wife laying on the couch peacefully with his beloved 4 year old son in her arms – sleeping while the TV was still on. Baekhyun chuckles as he walked towards them. He watches her sleeping peacefully and smile at the sight. He crouches down before grabbing the remote and turning off the TV and then went back to watching his wife sleeping peacefully. It seems like Taeyeon notices his appearance because a few seconds later, she opens her eyes – awake from sleeping.

“Oh, you’re home already, Baek? What time is it now?” Taeyeon said as she tries to get up but then notices her son was sleeping with her and slowly take the boy in her arm before standing up before looking to Baekhyun again. Baekhyun only nods before telling her to put the boy in his room first, and so she did. Their son’s name is Byun Jongin. His skin color isn’t pale but not dark too. He’s an active child and he kind of didn’t look like Baekhyun nor Taeyeon, but his face look like his grandmother – Baekhyun’s mother. Smiling to herself, she put Jongin in his bed, before she goes to her room with Baekhyun. She spot Baekhyun already there and his clothes already changed. She walks toward the bed before laying on it.

It was 5 year since they had married and now that they already have a son, they are already a complete family. After both graduate in the college, they had married. Baekhyun is now working as an employee in a fashion company and Taeyeon didn’t work but instead take care of her son though sometimes he likes to work in the flower shop near their house because she’s very bored and she know Jongin likes to be there too. “How’s your day, Baek? Is it good or is it terrible?” Taeyeon asked as Baekhyun lays down beside her, their face looking at each other as they both smile to each other.

“It’s just like the other days, Tae. Ah~ Working there is really boring especially without you. You should come sometimes to save me from that boring hell. Ugh, can’t I just stay home with you and Jongin and don’t work for a day?” Baekhyun said as he does some aegyo but Taeyeon flicked his forehead playfully before she chuckles. And for a second, I thought my wife is an angel, Baekhyun thought as Taeyeon chuckles and a small smile crept on his face.

“You can do that when it’s Saturday or Sunday. Now sleep, Baek. We still had Friday tomorrow and you’re not going to absent so, rest now so you won’t feel too tired tomorrow.” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun only nods at his wife’s statement. It has been 5 years but never in their married life had Baekhyun ever object what Taeyeon said. He always followed what his wife said, and if she wants her to sleep, then he’s going to. Turning off the lamp, he then circles his arms around Taeyeon before taking her closer to his embrace.

“Good night, my angel.”

--

“Eomma~” Jongin cried as he slowly walk toward Taeyeon who is on the kitchen. Taeyeon quickly turns her attention from the food to Jongin before she quickly lifts him in her arms. Jongin is a cheerful boy and he really likes to move around – he’s not like Baekhyun or Taeyeon who is quiet – and Taeyeon knew that the boy had hurt himself again. Taeyeon had always warned the boy to not move around too much but the boy never really listen to her. Another thing about Jongin is that he really likes to dance. Taeyeon knows that it was pure talent but she was a bit confused of how he gets that talent when none of Baekhyun and her can dance well. Both of them are terrible dance but Jongin is an amazing dancer.

“My baby, did you hurt yourself again? Eomma told you to not play outside, right? Look at your scar, ah~ It’s so deep. Jongin, don’t playing outside and running outside again, okay?” Taeyeon asked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter