Chapter 17

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16 – Perfect

Baekhyun sighed before he walked toward Ji-Soo who is eating in the cafeteria – it was already recess time. “Ji-Soo, can I please talk to you? I mean only two of us and sure, not here. Can we talk in the rooftop?” Baekhyun asked as he taps Ji-Soo’s shoulder. She looks up before tilting her head confusedly. Why does Baekhyun suddenly want to talk to her privately? Why should she go to the rooftop? Is there something that is going on there? Thoughts keep running in her brain and she was very confused. She was hesitating for a bit, Ji-Soo could only nod her head. It’s not going to be that bad, right? Baekhyun smiles to her before he drags her to the rooftop.

The long there wasn’t that long but it took a few minutes to reach there because they walk really slowly and sure, in silence. Ji-Soo senses that something was clearly wrong and so she just decides to keep being silent unless he makes some conversation with her – which he didn’t do. They finally arrived at the rooftop and there wasn’t any other person unless them. Baekhyun does know the right place, didn’t her? Ji-Soo thought. “So… what do you want to talk about? I mean- is it something really important that it makes us should talk privately like this?” Ji-Soo asked and Baekhyun only nods his head after he held his breath. He wasn’t ready to tell her yet, and he was sure she never expects something like this is going to happen in their relationship – because their relationship was very stable.

“This- I mean, it was something about our relationship. I-I know I shouldn’t saying this but Ji-Soo, let’s break up.” With those words, the situation goes silence at once and he can clearly see the hurt and pain in Ji-Soo’s eyes. Meanwhile Ji-Soo was totally confused and speechless of what had just happen. She was never thinking that this will happen to them. She can’t even utter a word after he said it. It was like he dropped a bomb on her and she can’t do anything about it. She was too shocked, indeed. Baekhyun closes his eyes as he held his breath. He was ready for her to throw tantrums on him and he was ready for her anger. He felt a bit guilty because he literally just breaks up with her in some unexpected time with some unexpected reason. He was ready to be threatened. He was ready for everything as long as he can be with Taeng – because he knows that she was the one who is perfect for him. He knows.

“You- how can you just break up with me? So all of these months, are you only toying with my feelings? You never really love me, do you? You never even said those 3 words to me. 3 words that is very easy to say. I know there must be something going on but Baek, I never expect this. Do you know how long we have been a friend? It’s almost 6 years already and that’s probably how long I have this feeling for you. Do you think I’m only toying with your feeling? You never even care about me after this term going!” Ji-Soo shouted in anger and Baekhyun knows that he deserved to be thrown tantrums. He was wrong. He knew it. But what can he do? He wants his happiness. And he wants her to be happy. She didn’t deserve a man who doesn’t love her back. She deserves someone that loves her, not him.

“Do you think I don’t know about you? Yes, you are my friend for almost 6 years already and I don’t want this thing to break that. I’m not toying with your feelings. I do love you… before. I care about you and that’s why I never want to tell you this but I know I should do this. Do you know why? It was becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter