Chapter 4

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4 – Again

Baekhyun felt happier than yesterday when he just woke up today. As he reminded to the girl that works in the café yesterday, his lips curled up into a smile without he even notice it. The girl was really mysterious but at the same time it makes Baekhyun even more attracted to her and he hate to admit it but the girl looks the same as Taeng Kim – it looks like that they’re twins when Taeyeon didn’t even know about Taeng’s presence in the world. It felt so strange and weird yet it still looks like it was the truth – and Baekhyun didn’t know how he should think of it.

He didn’t know but when he remembers Taeng Kim, her face looks really the same as Taeyeon’s. Maybe they’re siblings or even twins but just hide it – or maybe not. But he’s very sure it’s not Taeng Kim that hides her identity because the personality was very different. Taeyeon’s personality was about 180% different from Taeng Kim’s personality. And he’s very sure if it was Taeng Kim, when the manager slapped her, she would just slapped him back without even cares the fact that it was still his manager. Because Taeng Kim is a careless person that didn’t even care about what she’ll do for not letting her pride thrown in the ground – or that’s what he think so.

According to the information that he gets about Taeng Kim – he really want to know about her because he should talk to her about the project sooner or later and the only things he didn’t want to get is failed in the first project of the term – the girl was very fierce but very hideous since there’s not all of the students know about her looks because she never appear unless it was test – not some small test, though. And the girl was very careless about her grades unless it was the test’s score. But fortunately, Taeng Kim is smart that means he can still work with her for the project.

He sat up and then stood out from the bed and then goes to the bathroom. After finish shower – and dressing, of course – he goes downstairs with his backpack on his hand only to found out nobody was there. He pouted as there’s no one in the sight and throw his bag at the sofa and walked to the refrigerator in the kitchen and saw a note on it. Baekhyun eyed the note before he realizes it was his mother who posted it on the refrigerator. ‘I already prepare you a breakfast, Baekhyun. Have a good day! I’ll stay at your aunt’s house for a week! I leave you money in your desk!’ was written on the paper and Baekhyun frowned at the words ‘stay at your aunt’s house for a week’ because he didn’t like the idea of being alone – even though his mother used to stay there and left him alone, he’s still not used to it.

He sighed as he looks at the table and saw an omelet was placed in a plate on the table. He grabs the plate and walked to the living room. He sat there as he eats the omelet. After finished eat, he put the table on the sink and then leave it there. He didn’t like cleaning and if he does, he will just do it later. He also has school, by the way. He grabs his backpack, slung it to his shoulder and then goes outside the house. He locked it first – because he didn’t want to get robbed, sure. He then walks alone toward the school, which distant is not too far from his house.

--

The bells rang indicating that the class was dismissed and what makes Baekhyun even happier was that he can go home now. But there’s still something that he can’t take out from his mind, his project with Taeng Kim. Yes, he still can’t believe that he really worried about it a lot and it seems like he’s having a headache because of it. And he still didn’t talks to Taeng Kim when he should have done it. So that’s why Baekhyun was now heading to the rooftop because he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter