Meet SNSD

Gangster princess
Hey...so...it's been a while I've been busy with school...teacher gave us homework everyday *sigh* well enjoy...! And warning there's gonna be some language in this chap...I should've mentioned that there will be probs be language in most chaps...
 
-----------•----------

 

Hime's P.O.V

 
It was Hye mi and her gang with some other older girls...smoking?
... I pulled my hood on.
I had stopped in my tracks.
I looked away quickly. If they recognize me I'll be dead!
Oh wait...what the heck am I saying?! I can kick there anytime! 
But what I'm scared of is that they'll find out I'm ace and know I work in a club!
"yah! What are you staring at?" I heard one of the elder girls yell.
Is she talking to me? No...I'm not staring at her... I looked behind myself.
*BOM! Aish...* I thought face palming myself.
"Nothing" CL replied. "Look away Bom unnie!! That's rude!" I hissed quietly.
Bom kept staring. " You're not supposed to be smoking here " Bom said pointing at the sign on the wall.
 "Do we give a ?!" Hye mi snapped.
" I don't know...? Why are you asking me? " Bom said with a plain look.
She didn't like people breaking the rules in our club. Well we weren't IN the club but we were on Midnight property so yeah.
  " Do I know you from somewhere? " Tiffany said dropping her cigar and walking closer to me.
"uhh...no" I replied looking away. CL looked at me suspicious. I gave her a warning look.
She nodded her head slightly.
" Yeah...you do look familiar you look like that who fought with us earlier today " Jessica said walking up to me.
"? Tsk...your the here" Bom blurted.
------------•--------

CL's P.O.V

 
So these are the queekas our lil Em was talking about?
"Bom!" Hime yelled. I could tell Hime didn't want to fight nor did I.
"Why you little!" one of the 3 elders yelled. She lifted her hand to slap Bom. " Don't touch her! " I yelled slapping her hand away.
---------•-------

Hime's P.O.V

 
"Unnie! Hold on! Stop!" Hye mi yelled. " Let's just tell them who we are before we beat there sorry asses....I'm Hye mi "
"I'm Jessica" 
"Tiffany or Tiff"
"Sunny"
"Hyo"
" and I'm the leader...Yoona!"  They all introduced them self.
" and you guys should know us? Right? We are Girls generation. Or SNSD "  Yoona said.
 
"Am I supposed to care?" CL said.
"!" Hyo yelled.
"Is that your favorite word or something?" Bom asked looking bored. "Well guess what? We are....we are..." Bom said looking around.
*Aish getting us into more trouble ==* I thought.
"What huh?" sunny asked.
 "ACE! we are ace!" I yelled. SNSD stared at us.
"BWAHAHAHAHA! What the ? Isn't that a street fighter??   'A' street fighter, ace ain't a group!" Jessica laughed.
"That legendary fighter?? The one with red hair pretty face best female street fighter and amazingly good fighting skills is ACE!" Hyo laughed.
 "Oh yeah thanks for the complement" I smirked taking of my hoodie hoping they wouldn't recognize me.
"hehehe ace is now a group bish" CL and Bom smiled at me. The other girls stared at us with wide eyes.
There was a long silence
"Ahem..." Hye mi cleared " Well then let's see how good 'Ace' are? Shall we?" she said lifting her hand up.
SLAP! 
CL gasped Bom was now holding onto her cheek.
" YOU FUKEN ! " CL yelled.
You could so tell she was furious no one slaps her bestfwen.
Yes we like to call each other 'bestfewns' keke~.
CL balled her fist. In one swift blow CL punched her face hitting her cheek bone.
*ooooo must hurt and to say I broke her nose just today too haha oh well deserves it mwahaha* I smiled evilly.
Suddenly Jessica had tackled Bom to the floor now they were wrestling...like cats haha.
CL was clawing Hyo and Yoona they were slapping eachother back and forth.
I was standing there dazed. I've never actually seen CL and Bom fighting they used to be in a gang I heard from Jae oppa and the others. They were in a gang called 2ne1 ... the other 2 are now known as
'Big Bang Ladies' I don't know where they got that from though.
I'm pretty sure big bang are mafia gangsters...
My thoughts were interrupted by Sunny suddenly kicking my stomach.
*Bloody !* I held onto my stomach but recovered fast.
 I punched her stomach. Hard. I saw on the corner of my eyes Hye mi holding out a long thick metal bat.
*Where'd she get that from?* I thought I was about to lift up my leg to kick her but suddenly Bom had tackled her to floor. 
 
"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT MY CLUB?!?!" Changmin yelled bursting through the back entrance.
"GET AWAY FROM HERE!  ILL CALL THE COPS ON YAH!" before we knew it the girls had got up and run away.
"What the heck are you doing causing a ruckus at MY club?? And as employees too!!!!" Changmin glared at us CL got up slowly her face had a scratch on her cheek.
"Sorry boss..." CL rolled her eyes. Bom stood up and walked beside me her beautiful face now bruised and scratched...poor thing. \
"They started it!!" she yelled. Compared to the others I was not hurt at all I felt bad for not helping out a bit more...
 
---------•--------
 

Bom's P.O.V 

 
"They started it!" I yelled. Changmin still looked pissed.
"Come on in!" he yelled. I have a feeling something...or someone was watching us fight...I swear I saw someone standing at the corner of the building watching us.
*Sigh whatever I've got my face and the others to worry bout...my face!! Ugh!! I can't let joongie oppa see me like this!!!* I pouted. 
"Why are you pouting?" Emih asked as we entered the building.
"Joongie oppa is gonna see me like this I've got bruises on my face!" I whined.
"I'm sorry...this is my fault" Emih said looking at the ground.
"ANI!! it's not! It's those dumb SNSD girls!" CL butted in. 
"Be quite girls" Changmin said as he lead us into his office. He pointed to the seats for us to sit down.
"Talk" He said as he sat down on his chair.
" There was these couple y girls who picked a fight with us! " CL said. " They thought they recognized me from somewhere " Emih said looking away.
"They slapped me!!" I yelled. "They were smoking at a no smoking zone!!"
"They called us es!!" CL yelled.
Emih explained properly what had happend. We were all now complaining and yelling amongst ourselves for some reason....probably coz Hime blamed it on herself.
"Quite!!!" Changmin yelled. "Ok...so basically you pissed them off and then got into a fight?" he asked.
"NUH DUH" I said with a what-else? face. " Don't talk like that Bom!" He glared at me.
"You act old but your younger then me. '' I rolled my eyes I wasn't scared of getting fired why?
Coz we were all close he wouldn't have the guts to fire us hahahaha! I love how big an advantage we get.
After a while of Changmin telling us off he finally let us go.
Chaerin and I said our goodbye to Hime and we stayed till around 12:00-ish cleaning up stuff.
-----------•--------
What a boring chapter -w-...mianhae....I'll update later...when I feel like it lol
Oh and
I'm sorry all sones! I don't have anything against SNSD! I just picked out a random group! 
I actually like SNSD! So please dont get offended...Oh and I just made up who the leader is IDK there leader so...yeah Sunny Hyo and Yoona are the oldest