Meeting the queenka's~

Gangster princess

2nd chap~

I think the first was a little short...ok it was extremely short ==;; but yeh I'll try to make this one longer

------------/----------

Hime's P.O.V

School went by normally and I could totally feel those burning glares that Hye Mi girl and her friends were giving me all because I talked to that Junhyung and kikwang guy

...no wait I didn't talk to them they talked to me! Tsk tsk...annoying as. Well anyway I'm on my way to my next class which is maths and after that is break period!

*Yes! Finally time to sleep!*

I walked into the room and Hye mi and her friends were sitting in there seats chatting until I walked in that is. They stopped and glared at me, so did a couple other girls. I sighed as I walked to a seat in the back row near the window.

The teacher finally walked in after 3 minutes. "ok class! Open up your books to page 105!" he yelled. He stood up and wrote his name on the board in the corner his name is ' Mr. Kim'

"I see we have a new student..." he said looking at me. "stand, up introduce yourself" "ok..." I stood up slowly and straightened my skirt. "Annyeong...my name is Hime...Sun Hime.." "ok then Ms. Sun welcome to Seiyo High school"

'knock knock' There was a sudden knock on the door. Everyone's eyes flew to door, girls had big grins on the faces like they were expecting someone and some guys looked to the door or some faced away mostly the nerdy looking ones.

The door flew open and Junhyung and kikwang walked in "where have you been?" Mr.Kim said eyeing kikwangs cut lip. "nowhere" kikwang glared at him. He looked pretty pissed and Junhyung just chuckled. "...uh..ok take a seat..." Junhyung sat beside me and kikwang sat on the other side of him. Junhyung smiled at me. I just stared for a couple of seconds and nodded my head. "ok class...Turn to page 105.." Mr. Kim said again.

 ----------------/-----------

Junhyung P.O.V

I gave the new chick a smile she stared at me and nodded her head *why is she not mesmerized by my hotness?!?!* I looked back to my book and turned to page 105.

I looked at kikwang he was pretty pissed about getting hit by Big Bang's GDragon. He was touching his cut lip. Hye mi, Jessica and Tiffany were bugging him asking how he got his cut and if it hurt and crap like that. It looked like he was gonna blow soon.

"Get lost! I don't need your help!" he finally blew. I gave a quite chuckle. I turned back to Hime. I think that's her name right? She was eyeing kikwang and the girls. She looked at me we locked eyes for a second but she looked away and continued her work.

Now that I think about she is pretty hot. A smirk crept onto my face. "hey can you help me with this question?" I pointed to the 4th question and quickly copied it down onto my book. She looked at me then at her book.

"you have to minus it...then divide it...and then times the fraction together...then you get x and y...and..." she said slowly (A/N this is all made up I just wrote some random stuff down LOL) " ah ok...thanks" I said giving her another smile. Her cheeks turned a very light pink you can barely see *awww...she finally responded with something other then a nod haha* I could feel the glares digging through my back.

Obviously they were directed to Hime. I turned around and saw the 3 girls glaring at Hime. *tsk…jealous* I smirked and turned back around. Hime was glaring back at them. *rebel haha*

I looked at her and she turned back to her work. "ok class! Finish page 105 and 106 as homework!" Mr. Kim said. Just when he said that the bell had rang for break period. I packed up my stuff and walked to the door .

" Kikwang! You coming or what?" I yelled from the door . He groaned and stood up. I looked at Hime she finished packing and walked out the door walking right past me! She didn't even bother to look at me! What a sad person I pouted. "awwww!" I heard girls squeal. *hehe I still got it ;)*

Kikwang walked past me" let's go man!" he yelled.

----------/---------

Hime's P.O.V

I walked down to my locker and twisted in my combo. "yah! New girl!" Hye mi yelled. "what?" I asked while putting in my books. "Don't answer her like that!" the brown haired girl said *I just did == tsk tsk...*

"who are you..?" I asked getting pissed already. "The names Jessica!" the brown haired girl said flicking her hair. "and you know me..my names Hye mi" she said crossing her arms. "and I'm Tiffany!" the black haired girl said putting her hands on her hips.

"we're the queenka's of the school!" Hye mi said. "and...?" I said closing my locker. "don't 'and' her!" Jessica yelled. Eyes were now staring at us. "it's ok Jess" Hye mi said putting her arm out in front Jessica.

"we just wanted to say...DONT TRY AND STEAL JUNHYUNG FROM US!!" she yelled. "what ever" I said and walked of to the cafetiria . "Dont forget!" Tiffany yelled. *those queenka's are annnnoooyyiinngg!!*.

I reached the cafeteria and bought just a sandwich and lots of lollies. *lollies...yum...* I walked out the cafeteria and out into the courtyard. "KYAAA!!!! It's beast!!!!!" a girl yelled.

"what's beast..?" I said to myself quietly. But it seems that a girl heard me.

"*gasp!* you don't know who beast are?!?! You must be new..." she said. "yeah...I'm new..." I replied.

"well I'm soo young. Choi sooyoung" she said holding out her hand smiling. "Umm hey...my names..Sun Hime" I replied shaking her hand.

"well yeah nice to meet you! Thats beast over there!! They are famous! There one of the hottest strongest gangs in Seoul!!! Aren't they cute?!?!" soo young squealed. "isn't that kikwang and Junhyung...?" I said squinting.

"OMO?! YOU KNOW THEM?!" Soo young said shaking me by the shoulders. "yeah...there in my class...they talked to me..." Soo young gaped at me. "what..?" I asked.

"They hardly ever talk to new people!!!" Soo young yelled at my face "oh yeah that's nice..." I said. "Oh! I've gotta go! I need to take a picture of them!!" Soo young said grabbing her phone from her pocket and running off.

*weirdo ==* I thought to myself. I sighed. I took one last look at the crowd and walked off.

-------------/---------- 

Kikwangs P.O.V

 

"kya! Kikwang oppa! Why is your lip cut?!" a girl asked."kikwang oppa! Does it hurt?!?" another yelled. I ignored there questions and looked into the distance.

"yah...Junhyung...isn't that the new girl?" I asked pointing my chin to her. "oh yeah...the new chick...Hime right? With red hair? I think that's her...where's she going?" Junhyung asked.

"what's wrong hyung's?" Dongwoon asked. "There's a new girl in our class...let's go check what she's upto!" Junhyung said sounding excited. "is she pretty???" yoseob asked. "yeah she is !" I replied. "ok! Girls! Back up! " Doojoon yelled out.

"awww...!" The girls whined. *there so annoying* I thought to myself. They didn't move. "ok then...on the count of 3 we run...follow that girl your talking about..." Hyungseung said.

We all nodded. "1...2...3!!" Doojoon yelled. "Go! Go! Go!" Yoseob yelled. We sprinted through the crowd of girls making sure not to knock anyone over. We finally reached the oval at the back of the school.

" I haven't run in ages!~" Doojoon said. "hey look! It's Hime!" Junhyung pointed. "and...the queenka's?".

--------/--------

Ok so...that was...the second chap....I think it's quite short but yeh....