DJ! turn it up!

Gangster princess
Writers block! >_< i can't think of what to write properly! Oh well...I'll try... this chap myt be boring tho...
 
----------—---------
Hime's P.O.V
 
( A/N This is still the first day of school btw...yeah I know goes on forever... )
 
The bell had finally rang for the end of school.
I walked out of class, the moment I stepped out of the classroom people stared at me and started to whisper.
I over heard a group talking, "yah...it's that girl who broke Hye mi's nose...!"
"omo...I can't believe she fought the queenka's on the first day of school!"
I sighed and walked over to my locker.
 
*I hadn't seen Hye mi and her gang since we fought...did I hurt her that bad?...ah whatever I've done worse.*
I grabbed my motor bike keys and walked over to the parking lot.
I hopped onto my motor bike before and started the engine I looked around me.
I had a strange feeling like someone was watching me...*oh well just ignore it*.
I started the engine and went zooming off. 
I needed to go home tonight to change I've gotta gig tonight at club midnight.
 
(A/N did I tell you that Hime is also a DJ? Should I have mentioned that in the forward? ) .
 
No one knows I work there well only my boss and my co-workers.
My mum wonders where I get the  money I tell her not to worry and she doesn't thats good though.
I dont have to tell her I work at a club she'd probably flip.
 
I need the money to help pay the debt my family owes.
I reached home.
I unlocked the door to the house. "I'm home mum!" I yelled.
There was no reply. "mum?.."
I walked into the kitchen and saw a note, I read aloud.
 
"I'm going to be coming home late tonight Hun, there's snacks in the fridge and I bought some new ingredients for you to cook for yourself. My friend invited me over for dinner. Well...goodnight honey! XOXO"
 
I sighed and walked into my room.  I took a 5 Minute shower and got changed into skinny jeans and a jumper with a hoodie it was black and had headphones on it.
My favorite jumper! :D I put on my purple Nike high tops and jumped down stairs.
I wrote a note to my mum saying I'll be out for a while.
I checked the time it was only 6:00pm my shift started at 10:00pm but I had to be there by 9:30pm.
I went back upstairs and did my home work.
It was now 8:00pm. I walked back down stairs and grabbed 2 lollipops, I put one in my pocket and one in my mouth. I decided to not wear a helmet tonight.
It was a nice cool day anyway.
I walked out of the house locked the door and jumped onto my motor bike.
I rode to a nearby park. I sat down on the swings for a while.
It's now 8:30pm I already finished my lollipop. So I decided to go to a Ice-cream palour yes...I love sweet things!
 
 
I drove over to the club ' Midnight '.
Oh yeah I don't use my real name at the club.
I already told my friends and boss my real name but told them to call me 'emih' pronounced 'emy' :) do you get it? Hime and Emih? Turn Emih around and you get Hime! Hoho ;). 
Well anyway I reached the club and walked in the music was booming out of the speakers.
"EM!! EMIH!! YOUR FINALLY HERE!" I heard someone yell.
I looked to the side and my co-workers Bom and CL tackle me into bear hug.
"yah! You guys! Let go already!" I yelled laughing at the same time.
"we missed you!~" Bom said pouting.
Having friends like this was great especially with my ever so...depressing life..
"haha ~ I missed you guys too" I said hugging her.
"yah! Pabo! Why didn't you call us? I wanna kno-...OMGOLLY IS YOUR LIP CUT?!?!" CL screeched pointing at my lip.
"err...yeah..." I said trying to look away.
"how'd that happen?!" CL yelled again.
"uwa!~ does it hurt emi wemi?" Bom looked at me worried.
"Aish...calm down Chaerin...I just got...um...into a fight...at school...." I said slowly.
"a fight?! On your first day?!" Bom looked at me shocked.
"neh..." I replied.
"who did it?!" CL asked.
"why did they do it?! I will beat there sorry-"
"yah! It's ok! It was the queenka's of the school...the kingkas...just talked to me...well only 2 of them...and they got mad is all."
I said trying to calm CL down.
CL is like a big sister or...mum to me she looks after me and Bom.
She doesn't let anyone hurt her friends, that's what I like about my Chaerin! Hehe.
Bom gasped. CL and I gave her our WTF? face.
Bom pulled me onto one of the stools at the bar.
"Tell me all about them! Are they cute?? How old are they?! Are they cute?...no wait I already asked that. But! OMGOSH! tell meee!"
Bom said shaking me by the shoulders.
"yah...calm down park bom! Your probably older then them anyway!" Chaerin yelled at her.
Bom gave her a glare. "haha! Well yeah I think they are younger then you bommie~.... And yes they are good-looking" I said smiling.
"Told yah!" CL yelled at her.
"whatever!" Bom said pouting.
"I don't care anyway...! I've got Jaejoong-oppa!! Oppa! Come here!" she yelled out to the bar tender.
"neh?" he asked. " Do they look as hot oppa over here?!" Bom asked.
"hahaha~ ani! Oppa will forever be the most handsome person on earth!" I yelled.
" are you guys talking about other men?" Jaejoong said pouting.
"ani! Of course-" before Bom could finish her sentence CL butted in "they are" she said bluntly.
"yah! Chaerin-ah!" Bom yelled playfully slapping her.
"haha well I've gotta go now my shifts up!" I said walking away up to the stand.
 
 " YO YO! How's my lil sis going?" Yunho said hi-5ing my hand.
"haha good oppa!" I replied. "ok then I'll start you off" he said "YO YO! everybody! Listen up! Let's give a round of applause for...you know it everybody!" he yelled into the mic "EMIH!!!" the crowd yelled.
"WOOH!!!"
"ok I got it from here" I said smiling at him.
okie dokie! I'm off!" Yunho said walking off.
I started to spin some disks and remixing the songs, only 30minutes had passed I have another 30 to go.
I loved this job you know
*This is so-...omgosh...is that...BEAST?!* my eyes widened in shock.
( Everyday i shock shock! XD )
They just walked into the club and girls were already flocking over them.
I kept my head down my whole shift just incase they recognized me.
My neck hurt like hell! I ended my shift with hands up by 2pm 
"P-P-P-PUT YOUR HANDS UP!"
 
Yoochun walked up the steps and stood beside me.
"YAH! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" I yelled at him.
"err...picking up chicks and...drinking?" he said with a what-else face.
He saw I was about to blow up on him.
"lollies?" he asked handing me a brown bag.
"You are so lucky you had lollies with you oppa or I would've...snapped your neck! I yelled.
" Are you on your pms Em? " he asked.
I lifted up my hand but then looked into my other hand that held the bag of lollies.
"hmph" I walked of with my arms across my chest.
I looked around turning back and forth looking around just incase I accidentally bumped into one of beast.
I turned to walk but-
I gasped my eyes bulged out when I saw Junhyung standing right in front of me.
"Hey babe~" he said in a husky voice.
*he doesn't recognize me...BOO YAH!* I stared at him.
"Not interested" I said blankly and walked off.
"Hey! Wait!" he yelled grabbing my wrist.
I turned around and glared at him. "um...I just-" he said, before he could finish his sentence Yunho pulled his hand of my wrist
"Yah! She's taken!" then suddenly another 2 figures jumped in front of me "Don't touch my sister!" Junsu yelled.
"dontchu try picking up my lil girl!" Chaerin yelled.
Junhyung paused and stared he looked quite shocked.
"o-ok! Yeesh!" he stuttered and walked off.
"Thanks guys" I said.
"No probs darling!" Yunho said bear hugging me.
"haha! Yah! Let go oppa!" I said.
"They act like a couple but there not really they look more like brother and sister to me" Chaerin said laughing.
"I know right" Junsu said. 
"oh! unnie! I need to talk to you!" I said grabbing onto CL's arm.
"Ok were going now" Junsu said walking off with Yunho.
" So wassup Hun?" CL asked.
I pulled her to the back room for staff only I saw Bom hanging round there with Jaejoong.
"I'm taking her for awhile!" I yelled grabbing onto Bom and walking into the staff room
"yah! Whats up?? Oppa was just about to ask me out on a date!" Bom yelled.
"oh...oops...haha sorry.." I said laughing sarcastically.
"So whats up?" CL interrupted.
"ummm you know that boy trying to pick me up...?" I asked CL.
"yes?" " that was one of the kingkas I was talking about" I said quickly.
Bom and CL gasped. "OMGOD!  I'm sorry em!" CL said rubbing her hands together.
"Why are you apologizing?" I asked her confused.
" Because I thought you didn't wanna be picked up by him... " she said.
"Wth?! Chaerin!  I don't wanna be picked up by anybody!!" I yelled.
"Oh...haha I see" she said rubbing her neck.
"OMGOSH?! Chaerin-ah!! You got to see one of them!? Is he cute?!" Bom yelled excited.
"Yeah he is!..."CL replied.
" oooooo!!! I'm jelly!!!" Bom yelled stomping her feet like a little kid.
"yah! Calm down!" I yelled and sighed
"Can you guys help me?" I asked.
"Sure?" they both said.
"Yah see...I don't want them to know that I work at a club...! The whole school will know! And they'll talk bad about me!" I yelled.
* Not like they already dont... *
" Is that it? " Bom asked with a WTH? face.
"Yes..." I said pouting. "and I also don't want them to know  that I'm ace! They saw me beat up the queenkas! They sounded suspicious when they were asking about how I fight too...!"
"Woah...girl you bad !!" CL yelled laughing.
"Chaerin-ah! Seriously!" I yelled at her slapping her gently.
"Ok Hime we'll help you!" Bom and CL said.
I smiled at how kind and understanding they were. They were the only ones I was able to open up to fully.
"Oh yeah do you guys know a gangster group called beast?" I asked.
"oh yeah" CL said.
" omo! Them?! There so cute! " Bom yelled.
"I've only seen them once though" CL said.
Bom nodded. "uh...yeah them...there the kingkas of my school" I said looking at Bom waiting for her reaction I knew exactly what was going to happen.
" OMGOLYNESS!!!!!! You hafto introduce me to them!!!!!" she squealed.
"uh...no" I said bluntly. "WHAT?! WHY?!" she yelled.
"coz...I don't know them. We only talked once and the way Junhyung and kikwang looked at me I didnt like it."I said.
"Junhyung and kikwang?" CL asked.
"There the ones I first talked to."
"and  what do you mean by 'the way they look at you'?" she asked again.
"How do I explain...umm...like how...a thief looks at jewelry!" I said blushing a bit.
*What a stupid thing to compare to (-.-;). HAH! buts iits true im like a jewel ;DD *
 It was quite for a while until...
"BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! What kind of comparing is that?!?!" CL yelled while laughing.
"your so weird EM!!" Bom laughed.
"What??? I couldn't think of anything!!!" I pouted.
"hahaha!...*sigh* well I know what you mean Hun" CL said smiling.
"yeah I understand....THEY LIIIIIKKKEEEE YEEEEWWWW!!!!" Bom teased.
"Yah!! What?!!! NO!! I've only talked to them for Iike I don't know...5 minutes!" I yelled a bit flustered.
 
CL, Bom and I chatted for a while until it got quite late. 
I yawned. "Well I'm off guys!" I said walking to the door.
"ok yeah me too I think I'll leave soon!~" Bom said.
CL nodded. "I'll walk you to your motor bike!" she said.
I walked out of the room with the girls following me.
There was still a lot of people in the club. I walked around and said bye to my oppa's.
I walked out of the club. The cold air tickled my skin and sent shivers down my spine.
"woo...! It's cold out tonight!" CL huffed. "yeah it is...!" Bom said hugging onto CL's arm.
I walked ahead of them I was in a hurry to get home just incase mum gets scared I'm not back yet.
Suddenly we heard people talking I turned to the car park to see...OH GOD.
 
-------—------
 
TEE HEE well that chapter was quite long!  I was just introducing the other minor charas :) this was quite long...and boring -w- Guess who the people Hime see!