Chapter 4

Your own choice

I suddenly woke up & find myself in an unfamiliar room with Wonshik on my left & Taekwoon on my right then i remember that i ask to stay overnight here in Taekwoon’s house.

 

Both of them were sleeping so soundly and both of them were also equally handsome. How i wish time will stop here so that i can slowly admire their beautiful features. But no, i shouldn’t be thinking about that. Andwae...

 

It was when i heard a voice behind me.

 

“You’re awake?” I turn to my right & found Taekwoon looking at me with his just woke up eyes.

 

“Neh Oppa. Did you sleep well?” I said as i look at him.

 

Taekwoon nodded as he got up from bed & walk to the bathroom to wash up.

 

“Go wash up then wake Wonshik up.” He said as he went down to make breakfast.

 

I was done washing up when i heard knocking on the door of the bathroom i was in. “I’m done soon, give me 5 more minutes!” I shouted.

 

“Oppa, wake up. It’s 8:36am now. You’re late for school.” I said as i shake Wonshik’s body, trying to wake him up.

 

“I’m not going to school today so wake me up at 9am. Gomawo, Taeyeonie.” Wonshik said and i headed down to the kitchen to help Taekwoon with breakfast.

 

“Wonshik ask to wake him up at 9am later on. He need more sleep.” Taekwoon nodded as i started to put on my apron.

 

After spending 20 minutes in the kitchen, breakfast is finally done. Just as i was about to go up & wake Wonshik up, Taekwoon grabbed my wrist and turn me around to face him.

 

“Are you ready to tell me what happen yesterday?” I nodded as he bring me to the sofa to listen to my story. I told him every single thing that happen and he suddenly stood up and walk away from the living room.

 

“Where are you going Oppa?” I turn around as i saw him pulling Hakyeon out from the kitchen’s bathroom as they walk towards me.

 

“Mianhae Taeyeonie. I didn’t know such things happen to you. I really don’t know & i’m sorry for not listening to what you have to say and just send you to school. Mianhae... Jinjja mianhae..” Hakyeon said as he gave me a tight hug and i had difficulties breathing.

 

“Ah.. op.. oppa, i’m dying..” He pulled me away & look at me confused. “Wae-yo? What happen?” I laughed and look at Taekwoon and laugh again.

 

“Because you’re hugging me too tight till i have some difficulties breathing!” This time round, someone laughed from behind and the 3 of us turn back and saw the just woke up Wonshik laughing so loudly.

 

After breakfast, we’ve arrived in the dance room for some practice.

 

“Yah, aren’t you going to change out of Taekwoon hyung’s clothes?” Jaehwan look at me then Taekwoon.

 

“Ani, his clothes are so nice to wear.” I stick out my tongue and run over to hide behind Taekwoon.

 

“Okay, let’s start the practice.” Hakyeon said as he ask everyone to gather.

 

It was already evening when the dance practice ended and just when we’re about to bath & change for dinner, i realise that i did not bring any extra clothes.

 

*Sigh* “Ottokae?” i said as i look around.

 

“Go & change. I bought extra clothes for you.” He walk away after handling me his clothes. “Gomawo Taekwoon Oppa!” I shouted.

 

*My forever angel* I said to myself.

 

“I’m done! Kaja!” I pulled Wonshik beside me as we get on the car to head out for dinner. It was very quiet in during the whole journey because Taekwoon will always have his earpiece on, Hakyeon will be driving, Jaehwan who is beside him will be taking selca to upload to on SNS while Hongbin is surfing the net with Wonshik & I sleeping.

 

“Taeyeonie, wake up. We’ve reached.” Wonshik said as he shifted my head up from his shoulder and pulled me out of the car and to the restaurant.

 

“But i’m not hungry, Sanghyuk-ah. I just want to sleep.”  I said to Wonshik.

 

“Yah, do you really miss Sanghyuk so much?” Wonshik raised his voice louder than usual.

 

“Ah.. Ah mianhae Oppa. Because Sanghyuk is always the one to wake me up from nap. Mianhae.”

 

Wonshik shaked his head then brought me into the restaurant for dinner. 

 

 

Hi guys! Sorry that i won't be able to continue updating as my exams are around the corner! Really sorry but i promise to be back with more interesting stories for you guys! Thank you for reading and remember to subscribe if you like my story!