Chapter 5

Your own choice

After dinner, we all went back home. Hakyeon oppa was sorry for his actions that day and so he decided to treat me better than usual.

 

"Taeyeon-ah, would you like to have so milk before heading to bed?" Hakyeon shouted from downstairs. "Neh oppa, i want!" I shouted back and quickly ran down after i charged my phone. "Gomawa opppa" I said as he handed me a cup of warm milk.

 

-The next morning-

I woke up feeling so much better as i did not cry myself to sleep last night and i even had a good dream. 

 

"Goodmorning oppa!" i said while coming down the stairs from my room and smiled while Hakyeon oppa is reading newspaper. "Goodmorning uri taeyeonie. Did you sleep well last night?" Hakyeon asked while puttingdown his newspaper on the table. "Yes, i did oppa." I smiled.

 

Today is a saturday so after breakfast, we went straight to the dance room to meet the rest of them and i managed to see Sanghyuk today! I caught Sanghyuk lying down on the sofa when i stepped into the dance room and i quickly ran over to hug him.

 

"Sanghyukie, finally you're back! I miss you so much!" I pouted, still not letting go of the hug. "Aish Taeyeon-ah, what's wrong with you today? Don't you always say that you hated  me?" Sanghyuk said as i let go of the hug. "You're right but i feel so lonely without you by my side the past few days." I gave him a sad face. "Aw uri taeyeonie has grown up and she can't live without me." Sanghyuk said while the rest of them all laughed at our cuteness as it've been quite some times since they last saw us together like this. 

 

After all these nonsense, we started our dance practice and rested after 2hours of non-stop dancing and it was also lunch time where Hakyeon went out to get lunch with Jaehwan and Hongbin. 

 

"Qwenchana?" Taekwoon oppa came to me and ask. I nodded my head and smiel back at him not wanting to talk because i was really tired after all the dance. "Do you want to talk a walk later after dance?" Taekwoon ask again. "Sure oppa." I said as i smiled at him feeling excited. Then, Wonshik came towards me after Taekwoon left. "Taeyeon-ah, what did he say to you?" Wonshik feeling curious. "Ani, he didn't say much." I lied. "Really? Don't lie to me." Wonshik ask again. *Aish i really can't hide anything from him* "He ask me if i would like to take a walk with him after dance later." I said, not making any eye contact with him. "And?" Wonshik asked again, still not giving up. "I said i'll go with him." 

 

Wonshik's POV

Sigh. Now Taekwoon hyung has already taken the initiative to ask her out. So what should i do next? 

 

/Flashback/

"Hyung, do you like Taeyeon?" I asked Taekwoon. "Wae?" Taekwoon look at me with his usual poker face. "Ani, just curious." I tried to hide my feelings but i guess he's a lot more smarter than i am."You like Taeyeon, right?" Hyung said as i look at him dumbfounded. "Ottokae..?" I was shocked by his sudden question. I still kept quiet about this as he'sthe first one that noticed it. He took a last glance at me then walk off while im still shocked of what Taekwoon hyung said.

/End of flashback/

After dance is over, Wonshik came over to me and asked if i would like to go talk a walk with him after dinner and i agreed to but i was surprised as to what date today was. Why did Ravi oppa & Taekwoon oppa both ask me to talk a walk with them. Something is not right...

 

"So, what do you want to talk to me about?" I said while linking my arms with Taekwoon oppa. He look at my with his usual expression but i can feel that he has something to tell me. I'm still starring at him while he gave up and started opening his mouth. "Taeyeon-ah. Mianhae." Taekwoon said while i look at him confused. "Why are you saying sorry to me? Did you fight with other people? Or you made a girl pregnant? Or... You lied to me?" I asked, wanting him to tell me everything. "Ani.. None of the above." 

 

 

Hi readers, sorry that i only updated now as i was busy with work the past few weeks but i promised to come back with new chapters! Hope you guys like the short update!