Chapter 3

Your own choice

*Ding-Dong* The door bell rang as Taekwoon ran up to the door.

 

“What’s going on?” Was the only sentence that came out from his mouth after we’re all in his house.

 

“I.. Ani, nothing’s wrong.” I smiled, trying to assure Taekwoon that everything is fine.

 

As usual, his silence means nothing until i find my wrist on his hand, pulling me into his room.

 

“Sit.” Taekwoon said while searching for some dry clothes for me to change on.

 

I quickly went into the bathroom to change into a new set of sweather & training pants. Even though his clothes were abit too big for me but i still feel very comfortable in it.

 

After changing, i went back to Taekwoon’s room & thank him for lending me his dry clothes then he sat me down on his bed & ruffle my hair with his towel.

 

“Gomawo, oppa” Was all that i can say & i knew that he understand my appreciation with his actions and to my surprise, this was the first time where i see him so worried about me.

 

Even though he’s the closest to my brother, i’ve never seen him being so caring towards girls.

 

“What happen in school today?” I keep my mouth shut while i saw him glancing over at me. I couldn’t control my tears because i was reminded of what happen just now and suddenly he hugged me.

 

“Kwenchana, tell me when you’re comfortable.” “Gomawo Oppa.” I nodded and hug back Taekwoon.

 

*Knock-knock*

 

“Yah, what are the both of you doing in the room? Quickly come out!” Jaehwan shouted.

 

He started looking at us with weird stares when we’ve stepped out of the room as if we did something that we shouldn’t.

 

“Wae-yo?” I look over to Jaehwan then walk over to join Hongbin & Wonshik on the sofa.

 

“What’s going on inside just now? What did the both of you talk about? Why is Taeyeon’s eyes swollen? & did you just lend Taeyeon your clothes?” Taekwoon just walk away leaving Jaehwan dumbfounded as he never intend to answer all of Jaehwan’s questions.

 

“Are you feeling better?” Hongbin asked as i nodded.

 

“Neh, Oppa. Gomawo.” I smiled as he ruffles my hair with his palm. “I really don’t know what will happen if you guys didn’t come over.” I look down on the floor, trying to hide the embarassment.

 

“Aish. Qwenchana, pabo.” Wonshik said as my heart melted when i caught his brightest smile.

 

“Oh ya, why did you guys came over to my class just now? Did something happen?” I was curious to why they appear in front of my class before the start of my lesson when they usually meet me after school.

 

“Ah, that.. Sanghyuk was unable to attend school today because he was sick and he called me to check on you & now, we finally know why he took such a good care of you in school just like you’re his girlfriend.” Hongbin giggled.

 

“Ah, i see. But please don’t tell Hakyeon oppa on what happen today. I don’t want him to worry about me & besides, im still mad at him for not letting me explain why i can’t live without Sanghyuk in school.” I said as i folded my arms.

 

“Arraso, my dear princess.” Wonshik said as he patted my head.

 

Taekwoon started walking towards us after Jaehwan’s stop-less question & look at me like questioning me if i’m ready to tell him the whole story. I understood what he meant and stood up.

 

“Oppa, is it okay if i sleep here tonight? Since Sanghyukie is not going to school tomorrow and i don’t want to go to school alone...” I look at Taekwoon & he slightly nodded.

 

“Andwae! Why do you even want to stay overnight in hyung’s house instead of my house?” Jaehwan whined.

 

“Because i trust Taekwoon Oppa.” I stick out my tongue towards Jaehwan.

 

“So now you’re saying that you don’t trust the rest of us?” Jaehwan folded his arms infront of his chest.

 

“Ani, i trust all of them excep for you! Nappun Jaehwanie oppa! Blehh” I started running around the living room to have Jaehwan chased after my before i fell on the ground.

 

“Stop playing, Hyung. Let Taeyeon get some rest before she return back home tomorrow.” Wonshik said as he pull my up from the ground.

 

“Gomawo Oppa. Will you be coming over tomorrow?” I said as he hesitated.

 

“Maybe i’ll stay overnight with you too?” Wonshik said as i cheered loudly causing Taekwoon to be disappointed.