Stalkers?

You're not real!

It's been a week now since the 7 new students have been attending your school and things have been getting strange everyday. Aside from that Mrs.Lee even put that MinHyunk guy as your new partner for class, He's a quite one for sure but to be honest you think he's really smart. But you can feel that he has something to him that's different from everyone else. In fact all 7 of them have this strange vibe around them, it's as if they aren't from this world. You admit though they are all very handsome. Bora has already claimed Jaehyo as her future husband.

"Oh my God, Hana did you see how Ahn Jaehyo was looking at me in 2nd period. I tell you Hana, He is going to be my husband someday and you as my best friend, you are going to be my maid of honor."

It's the weekend now and you and Bora always hang out with each other once the weekend comes, you would either be at her house or that your's but today the two of you decide to walk around town.

"I wouldn't bring your hopes up if I were you. You never know he can turn into another version of Kim Jonghyun."

"That's different Jonghyun is a playboy, everyone knows that. i was just stupid and blinded by love to see who the good guys are. I know Ahn Jaehyo is different."

"Ok, but if he hurts you in anyway, you are going to have to hide the body for me. There is no way in hell that he is going to live if he hurts you. You know since you're my best friend." you smiled at Bora, knowing that she would actually do that for you and you would do the same if she ever killed anyone.

"Aw Hana. You do love me." She wrapped her left arm around you from the side as the two of you continued to walk down the street.

~~~~~

Night time had now fallen down and the girls were now heading over to their favorite mountain spot to end their night well. The two of you of loved the view overlooking into Seoul, they reminded you of the stars in the sky but they are here down in the earth.

"Hana are you going on the trip to Seoul this year? My mom said she is willing to pay for you this year."

"Thanks Bora, but I can pay for it myself. I love you and your mom, but your mom doesn't have to pay for me."

"Hana, come on. My mom loves you as if you're her own daughter, let her pay for you."

"You know I don't want to be a bother to anyone."

"You're not a bother. My mom has been looking out for you since the very first day we became best friends. Even more now since your Grandma died, let her pay."

You gave Bora  look, but you saw the hope in her eyes and just sighed.

"Fine ok, I'll let her pay but I'm going to be paying her back."

"Yay!" Bora jumped in glee as she brought you into another hug. You smiled at her reaction as you hugged her back.

~~~~~

"They look close to one another."

"Your mate has a best friend. Do you really want to separate them? Look at them, they could be mistaken a sister."

"You know the rules on mating. Mates have to be together at all times, no matter what. We live together, we die together."

"What if she won't come with us? What if she won't leave this town?"

"She has to come with us. She's a human girl, what would happen once the counsel finds out about her?"

"They'll kill her without a second thought."

"Over my dead body, there's no way in hell I'll allow them to kill her. She's my mate, She's my family."

"Our family."

"You all don't have to do that, She' s my mate."

"We've been a family for many years now. We got your back and her's."

"Thank you Hyung."

~~~~~

"Bye Hana, I'll see you tomorrow at school."

"Bye, be careful walking back home."

"I will, I'll call you when I get home."

"Ok, tell your mom I said Hi."

You and Bora went your own separate paths to get to each others homes. To most people walking around in the dark, in the woods, alone would be one of the scariest things to ever do. But these girls know there way around in the woods without putting themselves in any danger. But for some reason, tonight just felt different for Hana. She felt something odd around the area, it felt as if someone was watching her every move. For the first time, Hana was actually felt scared walking in the woods tonight. Someone was out there, but who? Her phone's ringtone went off scaring her.

"Bora you scared me."

"*giggles* Sorry I was calling you to tell you I made it home safely. Are you almost home yet?"

"No, not yet. I can see the lights of the back door though."

"Good, I told my mom about what you said and she said that she wants to pay for you and to not worry about paying her back."

"It's really sweet of her but I would feel better about it if I pay her back."

"She's going to be mad at you *giggles* Anyways I got to go now and finish up this math homework. Text me once you get inside, ok"

"Ok I will."

"Bye, Love you!"

"*Giggles* Love you too."

As you hanged up the phone you got that feeling again, someone was watching you. You looked around your surroundings but saw no one, you ran up to your back door and locked yourself in once you were finally inside the comfort of your home before anything popped out at you. Whatever that was out there you didn't want to stick around and find out who that was. Locking up all your doors you felt peace and safety once again.

Hey Bora, I made it inside now. I'll see you tomorrow at school :) make sure you finish up that homework.

~~~~~

"She was scared of me." He looked down to his shacking hands and punched the tree next to him.

"Yah! Calm down, She doesn't understand about us yet. You just have to give her some time."

"YOU SAW THE WAY SHE RAN INSIDE!"

"Shhh, you don't have to yell"

"Shut up Hyung!" His eyes turned red from the anger inside him. He was about to do something he would regret in the morning. He had to be stopped right now, before it's too late.

"You need to calm down if she's scared of you now, how do you think she would act if she sees you this way. Huh? She wouldn't even want to be near you. She would hate you; She would be afraid of you; She would want you far away from her. Do you want that, Huh? Do you want your one and only mate to hate you, to be afraid of you, to be discussed by you."

He couldn't think, He couldn't stand the thought of you hating him. He ran off into the opposite direction of your home. He needed to cool down before he does something to you. He knew his Hyung was right, He would die if you ended up hating him. As his mate you were his life, his everything, the reason why his dead heart is now beating once again. If you hated him he would have no reason to live anymore. He finally stopped from running and noticed he was back in the mountain spot where you and Bora were just at. He kicked, he punched, and screamed his anger out to release all the pain his heart was feeling at the moment.

*, why is this so hard? Why can't I just have her already?*

"!"

~~~~~

Why Ello my little love bugs, it's been a while but heres a treat for all of you.

The 2nd chapter of You're not real!!!!!!!

Just wondering who do you think is Hana 's mate

please leave your comments down below and tell me what you think of the new chapter

ok bye my little love bugs !!!!  <333