Do I have to do this?

You're not real!

It's been a month now since the new students have been i class with you now. You and B-Bomb have been talking here and there but you still wouldn't call each other friends, on the other hand though Bora and Jaehyo have actually been talking to each other a lot (they even exchanged their phone numbers to each other). By the way he has been treating her, it looks like Ahn Jaehyo is a good person after all but you were still going to keep your guard up with him. This school can only have one Kim JongHyun around here, we don't want another play boy walking around these halls. As you walked up to your locker to put away all your books and grab your lunch, the devil himself has appeared once again. 

"Sweet Cheeks!" You rolled your eyes from that nickname he gave you.

"What do you want JongHyun?"

"Eat lunch with me." He gave that smile that would steal any girl's heart, but you didn't fall for it. 

"No, thank you." As you began to walk away from him JongHyun took a hold on your wrist to keep you from leaving. You turned around to look at him dead in the eye and glared at him.

"Let go of me."

"No, eat lunch with me."

"No, I always eat lunch with Bora, you know my best friend who happens to be your ex-girlfriend who you broke her heart."

"She won't care."

"She may not care about what you do anymore but I really don't feel like eating lunch with the jerk who broke my best friend's heart."

"Hana!" Bora had heard what was going on in the hall way and ran out to help you. As you turned your head around to see Bora coming towards you also saw Ahn Jaehyo and his friends were right behind her.

*What are they doing here?*

"JongHyun, let Hana go."

"Why? Maybe I don't want to." Jonghyun pulled you towards him but P.O. grabbed your other hand to prevent JongHyun from taking you with him.

"I said let her go." Bora went up to the three of you but JongHyun took a step back pulling you along with him. 

"Hey Buddy, why don't you just let the girl go. It's obvious that she doesn't want to be near you right now." P.O. looked at JongHyun with a glare that could possibly kill any one who looks his way. 

"Make me Red Head." 

As they continued to glare at each other, everyone who was watching the whole scene was waiting on what would happen next. Would they actually get into a fight on school grounds? It had seemed as if time had stopped for a moment, no one would move, no one would say one word. As you looked down at your wrist you deiced to just push yourself away from JongHyun's grip and run off. 

"*Smirk* You see, she doesn't want to have lunch with you." As he walked away with Block B, Bora looked back at JongHyun. She was actually feeling sorry for him., The guy who broke her heart. 

~~~~~

"Hana, are you ok?" 

After the whole scene that had just happened in the hall way Bora knew there was only one place in the whole school Hana would be at. The Rooftop Garden. 

"What the hell is it going to take to get JongHyun out of my life?" Hana screamed out of anger. 

"What's up with pretty boy anyway?" Hana looked up and saw Block B standing right behind her best friend.

"What are you guys even doing here?"

"We were eating lunch when we heard what was going on in the hall way."

"You could at least be a little thankful we came and saved you."

"B-Bomb, Cool it. None of this is her fault.."

"Why does he even follow you around." Taeil asked you. 

"This is just how JongHyun is. He would break up with Kim Hyuna and then get with another girl. Once he's done with her, Him and Hyuna would get back together as if nothing had even happen." 

"Just go out with him then, maybe after that he would leave you alone." Once Jaehyo realized what he just said, He gave Jaehyo a death glare. 

*What the hell is Jaehyo thinking! There's no way I'm letting my mate go out with this rich brat!* 

"No, I would never go out with him! Bora you know exactly why I can never do that."

"Wait, what is going on?" Jaehyo and the others looked between the two girls.

"Tell them Bora." 

Bora looked down as she began to explain Hana's reasons on why she would never go out with JongHyun. She told them everything, from the rumors that go around here about him, and to even the time when she was once Jonghyun's girlfriend. You were angry with JongHyun for hurting your best friend, even though you knew this was going to happen. But now he won't stop following you until you says yes. 

"What if we give him a reason to stop following you?"

You and Bora gave Taeil a look, What was this guy thinking about? What could possibly stop JongHyun from bothering you ever again.

"You have a plan, Don't you Taeil." Zico smirked. He loved it when Taeil had a plan but He mostly loved being a part of it. 

"Yup, when don't I have a plan in this brilliant mind of mine."

"Look I'll do anything to get Kim JongHyun off my back. Whatever I have to do, I'll do it." 

Taeil gave you look and smiled at you. Whatever this plan was it has to work. As the nine of you got together, Taeil started explaining what the plan was, it sounds crazy to you but maybe this could actually work. 

"Wait a minute. So he has to play as my boyfriend." 

"Yup!"

You looked at Bora and she gave you a smile at you showing that she is actually going to play along with is plan. You felt uncomfortable but if this is really going to keep JongHyun out of your life then you are willing to play along as well. 

"When can we start?"

"Tomorrow."

"What!"

"Oh Hana stop complaining. They're just trying to help you out. This plan can actually work."

"Ok ok. I'll do it." 

The bell to start class had rang. 

"Alright then. Hana we'll meet with you tomorrow at your house and we'll start the plan." 

"Okay. Bora will text you guys where I live to meet up then."

"Alright, See you later girls."

Hana and Bora walked back inside to get back to class. Hana turned back once more to look at him one more time before leaving. 

"Well are you going to thank me or not." Taeil asked him. 

All he could do at the moment was smile at his Hyung. 

"Thank you Hyung." All he can do is smile at his hyung, this plan can help him get closer to you. You , His Mate.

*Just a little longer and I can be with her*

~~~~~

Hello my love bugs

New Chapter is finally here!!!!!!