Here They Come...

You're not real!

"Good Morning Grandma, I miss you so much Grandma... Everything is going good down here and Senior Year is going by good... I still wish that you can still be here with me to see me walk and get my diploma... I hope heaven is treating you well and I hope you're feeling much better up there the  you did down here... Hopefully you found found Umma and Appa too." Hana looked up from her bowing potion and smiled at her grandmother's picture placed on a table along side her mother and father's picture. Every morning she would pray and talk to her parents and grandmother right before she goes off to school. it's been almost 3 years now that the very last person in Hana's family has left this earth, and now Hana is all alone. She has no parents, no other family, she is all alone now. Many people around town do try to help Hana out but she is one stubborn girl (just like her grandmother) She would rarely allow any of the town's people to help her out. She sure was one independent girl, that's exactly how hr grandmother raised her. 

"Bye Grandma, see you soon!" Hana ran out in her school uniform ready for a new day at school. But little did she know that 7 pairs of eyes have been watching her from behind the trees this whole time. 

"Are you sure she's the one?"

"I'm positive. She's the one... She's my mate."

"This better be the right one, We can't afford on making one more mistake."

"Whatever, lets just getting going now. We don't want to be late for our first day of school."

~~~~~

School was just like your typical high school out there, you have your popular kids, the nerdy kids, and the list of different types of cliques goes on. Hana wasn't apart of the popular kids, she was just a regular high school girl with only one close friend. It didn't matter to her if she was a part of the popular clique of not, they were just a bunch of spoiled brats not having a care in the world only because their mommy's and daddy's would take care of everything for them like always. Walking up to her locker the kingka of the school, Kim JongHyun, was waiting gor her once again at her locker. 

"Hey sweet cheeks."

"Go away JongHyun."

"Aw, Come on Hana I know you're just playing hard to get."

"No I just don't want to deal with the school's drama queen today."

"Ouch, Feisty I see. I like that."

That was Kim JongHyun, he is the most popular guy in school. He can be a jerk and thinks everyone loves him. Heck there has been rumors going around saying that he's actually dated every girl in school, every girl but you. So now it was like JongHyun's mission to date you and you hated it. Any girl would die just to have JongHyun talk to them but you're not like every girl. You could care less if any guy would talk to you. Ever since him and his ex-girlfriend the queenka have broken up he wouldn't stop bothering you. But that was the great Kim JongHyun, He would break up with the queenka and then he would get with some girl here at school, then after he's had his fun with her he would break up with her and go back out with the queenka. You thought that was just sick.

"Come on Park Hana, just go out with me!' The hall soon became really quite, everyone wanted to hear your answer, but it would always be the same.

"Nope." You walked off with the books you would be needing for the day , not even caring to turn back around to look at JongHyun.

~~~~~

As you walked into class you noticed some of the girls glared at you and you knew they must have heard the news already, but once again you didn't care on what they thought of you or anything of that matter.

"Hey Hana." Your best friend came in and sat down next to you. "So I heard JongHyun asked you out again this morning, that's the 5th time in a row now."

"Please Bora. There is no way in hell I'll ever go out with him."

"I know but you shouldn't be harsh on him."

"You know exactly why I'm so harsh on him." You gave Bora a look and she knew the reason why you treated JongHyun this way. There was once a time where JongHyun dated Bora (yes Bora, your best friend) but like always Jonghyun broke up with her to go back to his ex-girlfriend. Bora was heart broken and after seeing how Jonghyun treated Bora you vowed to have nothing to do with him.

"I know you're only doing this for me but I'm ok now. If you want to go out with him then it's fine with me." Bora smiled at you but still you had no intentions on being with JongHyun or even going on a date with him.

Mrs.Lee soon came in and Bora had to go to her assigned seat. Just a few days ago your partner had moved away leaving you all alone during class, the two of you weren't really good friends but you thought she was a nice girl. Bora actually begged Mrs.Lee if she could move her seat to sit next to you since you were partner less but she told the two of you that the school is going to have new students soon so Mrs.Lee had to tell Bora no. 

"Good Morning everyone."

"Good Morning Mrs.Lee"

"Well as you may know already on why we have six new desk in our classroom, today we have seven new students joining us. Hana that also means you will be having a new partner starting today. Ok now you may all come in now!"

The door opened and in came in seven male students . Each had their own unique look and you began to wonder if somehow they are all related to each other in some way. 

"Please introduce yourself's to your new classmates."

The smallest one wearing glasses was the first one to speak up.

"Hello I'm Lee Taeil."

"Annyeong Park Kyung at your service."

"I'm Ahn Jaehyo and this is Lee MinHyuk." He wrapped his arm around the neck of the guy standing right next to him and smiled.

"Hello I'm Kim YuKwon."

"Woo JiHo but call me Zico."

"Pyo JiHoon."

"But he likes to be called P.O." Kyung informed the class.

All the girls in class were taken by their good looks and bad boy feel. all but you, of course. But all seven of new students couldn't take their eyes off of you. Especially him.