II.Nickname

Housemate

"Honey!!!Breakfast is ready!!"

Minseok awake because of that voice.He smile.He never thought that he will be able to have a boyfriend after being single for 16years old (never dated anyone).

Its been 338days since they started dating.Everything they have been through together.Minseok even decided to gave up on their relationship not one but many times.But JoonMyun always find a way to coax him.Either by hugging/cuddle him or kissing him.JoonMyun know that Minseok is new to this "relation" world.He just a 16years old guy.JoonMyun always take care of Minseok by asking did he already eat,asked about his school,did he already do his homework.Somtimes Minseok feel kinda annoyed with JoonMyun behaviour.How he to taking care of him.But he know that JoonMyun just love him so much and JoonMyun just want the best for him.

"I'm coming!!" Minseok finally answer to JoonMyun after finding himself smiling like an idot.

"wow!why are you cooked to much food??" Minseok sit on the chair after see a lot of disheh on the table."Aren't you told me that your friends will come today??"JoonMyun was busy cleaning his hand."Yaa they will came this afternoon and now is" he looked at the clock with is hanging on the wall "Damn!its already 11:30,they will arrived less than a hour!!".Minseok was rushing going upstairs to take a bath left JoonMyun chuckle because he think its cute (He thinks every single things about minseok is cute--").

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

*Ding,dong*

"Annyeong!!Minseok-ahh!!!"two unfamilar voice thats came with couple of knock.

"Honey!!I think your friends is here!!" he shouted because Minseok is upstairs.He open the door.He see two unfamiliar guys stand in front the door."you must the my 'husband's' friend" he chuckle at the 'husband' word and also his boyfriend's friend. "Luhan!!Yixing!!Come in!!" Minseok shouted from behind JoonMyun back and make JoonMyun cursing in front of his guest.Minseok,luhan and yixing just laugh when JoonMyun cutely apologize.

=_=_=_=_=_=_=

They're now at the living room.Water and some cookies are served by JoonMyun.Minseok was talking to his friends.JoonMyun just quietly sit and just listened to them.Althought,they have been together almost for 1year but this is the first time he meeting his boyfriend's friends.Yes,they schooled at a same school but JoonMyun is two years older than minseok so he is not at the same gred.

"Why are you so quiet??" Minseok asked JoonMyun while holding his hand.

"Im just feel awkward" JoonMyun smile shyly.

"You should introduce us !" Luhan say as he comfort himself on the couch.Yixing just nodded.

"Oh yea!I'm totally forget about that" Minseok looked at JoonMyun with guilty look.JoonMyun just smile and kiss Minseok forehead.Luhan and yixing just make the "awoooo" sound when JoonMyun kissed Minseok forehead.

"Here!This is luhan" he point his finger to luhan "and this is his boyfriend,yixing" . "ohh,you guys are dating!We should go on double date sometimes!" JoonMyun smirked at Minseok.Minseok just blush.

"And guys,this is my beloved boyfriend JoonMyun..with is also my housemate"Minseok leaned his chin of JoonMyun shoulder.JoonMyun just patted minseok head.

"What did you call each other??"Luhan asked after they talk about some topics and plan for a double date.

"Well,I call him honey,baby and other corny nickname lately"Minseok answer it and JoonMyun just nodded."You guys doesn't have any permanent nickname??" Yixing rolled his eyes to luhan.

"Well,we are currently searching for nicknames but it always ended up with a pet name" Minseok just noddes with JoonMyun asnwer. "A pet names??how the heck that can be happen??!!".JoonMyun and Minseok just giggles when they both remember about it.

"what did you guys call each other??" JoonMyun aksed while taking some cracker chips for the cabinet. "I called this guy beside me lulu,cause its a cute nickname" Yixing lay on luhan's lap."How about you,luhan??What did you call yixing??" JoonMyun walk through the living room with a pack of chips."Xing" Luhan answered shortly."thats it??only xing??"Minseok just chuckle to JoonMyun respond.He always heard that nicknames so he doesn't care at all.

"Maybe we should find a nickname for us!" JoonMyun holding Minseok's hand.Minseok call see how determined JoonMyun is.Apperently,the older who acted all silly and cute more than the younger one. "Find,find..We will search for it ok..." Minseok doesn't really care about this nicknames thingy.

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

Its already 11:45 p.m. but minseok still cannot sleep.JoonMyun just sleeping beside him without making any sound.Minseok was hugging JoonMyun.Suddently JoonMyun awake.

"Why are you not sleep yet??"JoonMyun asked Minseok with a deep voice.

"I'm scared" Minseok answer weakly.

"Why??Are you havung a nightmare??"JoonMyun is now hugging minseok tightly.

"No..I afraid that you might dump me one day"

"What??!!Don't be silly!!Why would I dump you??!!"JoonMyun answer in concern.

"well,maybe you will find someone how is better and good looking than me" 

"No,silly!!why are you saying all of this..we just having fun this morning and why all of the sudden you saying all of this??" JoonMyun seem worried.Who doesn't if your boyfriend suddenly saying like that??and in the middle of the night!

"I have seen a lot of people breaking up when they find someone who is better than his partner" Minseok sound weak.

"Hey!Listen!You the one how told me that you won't leave me right??and You don't have to be worried..I always here..Together with you..I will be your guardian..And I will never leave you..and so do you.." JoonMyun hug Minseok tightly.Minseok face is at JoonMyun chest.Minseok felt save and protected that night. "Thanks for being my boyfriend and my housemate..I love you" Minseok wrapped his hand around JoonMyun waist.

"I know..And I'm also love you" JoonMyun smiled..Minseok facing him.They kissed.It just a normal kiss..No teeth or touge involed.

"Hey honey??"

"yes" JoonMyun answer with smile on his face.

"how if u call you suho??" Minseok smiling.They kiss again.

"I like it" JoonMyun answer while kissing Minseok cheek.


a/n:Hi guys!!New update..sorryy for the grammar crime cuz im so sleepy..Its 2:54 a.m. here so i'm feel really tired and im just to lazy to reread this thing and correct it..ohh yeaa and thanks for the 4 subcriber that i have..they must have press the button without knowing it*wink*..Please subsricbe and comment..enjoy this :* love you..

xoxo