I.Can You Be My Boyfriend

Housemate

a/n:its like 1:30A.M. here and I really sleepy but  i still want to  write this 

so just ignore allllllll of the grammar crime xD

 

JoonMyun and Minseok have been housemate almost a year.

They goes to the same school.

They always hang out together.

But somehow Minseok feel really nice and happy whenever he with JoonMyun.He know that he like JoonMyun

.

.

.

.

"Are you serious??"Luhan asked minseok as he sipped the last drop of water from his glass.

"Ofcourse I do,but you have to keep this thing secret,ok?" minseok give a dont-tell-anyone-or-I-will-kill-you look at him."Why you doesn't just tell him that you like him??"minseok look at him for a minute,then he looked at the window"what if he doesnt like me??what if he will avoiding me after that??" It was raining outside..

"you're worrying to much!Who make the first move between me and yixing??"

"you" minseok answer shortly "what happen after I tell him that I like him??did he avoiding me??No!Did he like me back??Yes!" minseok doesn't really understood what luhan said but he just smile..

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

Its already 11p.m. but JoonMyun still not home yet.Minseok is worry because usually JoonMyun always at home at this time.Minseok watch the muted tv.Silent.

"Ding,dong"

Minseok was startled with that sound.He went to the door to open it.It was JoonMyun.He was crying so hard.Minseok became so worried.

"Joonie-ahh,what's happend??"he asked JoonMyun went he suddenly hug minseok.Minseok just to shocked to move.

"All the human are bad.All of them are bad!!"JoonMyun was crying to hard at it kinda impossible to hear what he said."why what's wrong??what happend to you??"minseok asked him as he help him to the living room."Everyone is bad!!What they know is only to hurt someone"

"Tell me what happen??Now!"minseok was really scare whether he is hurt or something.JoonMyun can't say anything instead of crying.."Its ok,I'll always with you.I would never,listen to me!"he cup his hand at JoonMyun face "I will never leave you..ok??"JoonMyun stop crying and he look at minseok face,he never realise hpw pretty minseok is until that day."i love you" JoonMyun kiss minseok lips which is pretty shocked for minseok.That kiss,he will always remember that kiss,forever.

=_=_=_=_=_=

Minseok awake kinda early that morning.It wasn't usual for him to wake up early on sunday.He smile when he see another male is sleeping in front of him,in the same bed.He wasn't really sure what happen to them last night but seeing someone he like sleeping in front of him just make him so happy.

Almost 30min he watched JoonMyun sleeping.'how could someone look so attractive while sleeping'he think in his mind.JoonMyun suddenly wake up and that make minseok almost cursing because he was startled."Good morning"JoonMyun smiled at minseok."Good morning"minseok can feel his ear are burn form blushing."Can you be my boyfriend??"minseok was really suprised by that question because aren't him the one who supposed to ask that??aren't he is the one to tell his feeling toward his housemate??but he can't say no because he did love him,well i guess we know the answer already(obviously) "ofcourse".Both of them smile to each other before they get up to take a shower and stuff.

=_=_=_=_=_=

That afternoon Minseok and JoonMyun going out.Well basiclly he always go out with JoonMyun but this time they going out on a date.."hey,what really happend at you last night??"minseok asked joonmyun as he pay for the ice cream."i broke up with my boyfriend"joonmyun answer his question as he take his ice cream from his new boyfriend."wtf?!!you crying that hard just because you got dumped by your boyfriend,wait a boyfriend??why you never told me that you have one??"minseok asked his boyfriend as he eat his ice cream."Because I just feel like i don't want to"he chukled while hug his boyfriend..


 

a/n:the first chapter is out x)Hope you guys like it :* ohh and just comment if you want ^^