. 02

. romantic & stuffs

02

. the bold girlfriend


 

Junho and Soeun were told to have chemistry together. They were loved and supported by fans. However, even though they were dating, they didn’t reveal it out. Junho wanted to, but Soeun didn’t like that idea. She said it would be a wrong move and that his fangirls would kill her, literally.

 

//

 

They were a lovely couple, not until this particular event came out.

 

Soeun chooses Nickhun to be her ideal guy instead of her Music & Lyrics’ partner - Junho

 

Junho shivered.

 

He grabbed his phone in angry mode.

 

That woman! How could she!

 

“Junho? What’s wrong? Calling this late…”

 

Soeun answered the phone with a surprised voice. She looked at the clock, it already pointed at 11:00 PM.

 

What is he doing….

 

“The interview! Interview!” Junho ignored her question and started his own topic.

 

“Huh? Interview?” Soeun was confused. “Can you be more specific? I don’t get it.”

 

“Yah. The interview. Why did you choose Nickhun??” Junho almost yelled. He was furious. Yes. He was. Really.

 

“Ah, that.” Soeun nochalantly answered.

 

What’s up with that?

 

Junho was surprised by his girlfriend’s reaction. It was like nothing.

 

“What? What doyou mean by ‘ah, that’??” Junho couldn’t hold his anger anymore; he lost his temper.

 

“Because, I was just telling the truth. I like Nickhun.”

 

So bold. That was so bold. Can she be anymore shameful? Hello, I’m your boyfriend over here!

 

“...” He was speechless, couldn’t come up with a response.

 

“Junho?”

 

“I’m really confused right now. Talk to you later.” Then he hung up.

 

//

 

Later that day Soeun kept calling him, texting him, sending voice message but Junho couldn’t come to his sense to answer all of that. He was still confused.

 

If she likes Nickhun, why is she dating me?

 

Is she just using me?

 

Hur~ my life, how unfortunate.... Ah…

 

“Yo Junho. What are you doing? You look ridiculous from afar you know?” Changsung jumped right in front of his face, shocking him.

 

“Yah what are you doing Changsung?” Junho feeling irritated yelled at Changsung, who didn’t do anything up until now. “Ah… I’m sorry. I’m just angry at something and then throw it at you… sorry.” Junho looked at him with guilt.

 

“Nah, it’s ok. So why are you angry?” Changsung curiously asked. Junho honestly told everything to Changsung. Even though Junho was serious about thr matter, Changsung was laughing his a** off as he listened to the story.

 

“It’s not a laughing matter.”

 

“Sorry. But your girlfriend is quite something.” Changsung held his stomache since he laughed too much that his stomache hurt.

 

“Yeah she is. That’s why I’m worried. I don’t think I can hold onto her…” Junho left a sign. Changsung stopped laughing.

 

“Hey, don’t think like that. It’s not like you guys gonna end this relationship over this, right?” Junho didn’t say anything. He was about to say something but then was interrupted by someone.

 

“Yah Lee Junho. Are you serious? Are you gonna end us like that?”

 

“Huh? Soeun?” Both Changsung and Junho were surprised.

 

“Since when?” Junho was dumbfounded.

 

“I-I kinda let her in…” Responsed Changsung, but Junho didn’t seem to listen since he didn’t have any reaction upon hearing that.

 

“...” Soeun didn’t answer, instead she was looking down. It felt like she was going to cry. Junho was startlered.

 

“Hey, I-I’m…”

 

“I like Nickhun, it was not a lie.” Soeun started talking before Junho could say anything. Even though her shoulders were shaking but her voice was still the same. Junho stopped moving, he stared at her with blank eyes.

 

“But…” She continued, looking up into his eyes, that brownish black eyes, the eyes that make her heart flustered and beat really hard for it, “my feeling for you is beyond that.” Her voice became smaller.

 

“Huh?” Junho stunned, he couldn’t think.

 

“Stupid. That means ‘I love you’. Geez, can you be smarter?” Soeun blushed so hard that her face was completely covered in red. Junho’s face, upon hearing that, turned red as well.

 

“Hehe. I love you too.” Junho pulled her closer to him and kissed her in the forehead.

.

.

“Erm… guys… don’t forget that I’m here too…”

 

And there was Changsung, awkwardly standing in the background…