. 01

. romantic & stuffs

01

. i don’t like him


 

“Sorry... but who are you?”

 

Those were the words he told her when they first met. They were so stupid whenever he had flashback about it, all he could do was banging his head to the wall.

 

Completely foolish.

 

“It’s ok. Don’t bother about it.”

 

That was what she said to him.

 

How could he not?

 

//

 

Song Jaerim found himself sitting in the middle of the room, looking through ever single articles involving his virtue wife on We Got Married - Kim Soeun.

 

She was not that insanely famous, but had a decent number of fans. He felt proud about his wife. It was just because of his ignorance about other artists from the showbiz that he didn’t know who she was. And he hated himself because of that already.

 

Such a bad impression.

 

He kept blaming himself for the past few weeks, and so found a solution for this guilt. He sat down and searched about his wife, her activities, her dramas, and... even guys she had acted previously. And then found himself being jealous.

 

“What is this? Soeulmate? Ridiculous.”

 

He scrolled through all the forums, articles, videos consist of ‘Soeulmate’, feeling irritated. Soeulmate was pretty famous around 2009-2010s. Kim Soeun-his wife and Kim Bum-an actor were the couple that received a lot of love from netizen. Even though Kim Bum got himself a girlfriend, that ship had never actually gone down.

 

“I don’t like it. I don’t like him.”

 

He looked at those pictures of them together.

 

The fact that they had chemistry together, the fact that they were great together, the fact that he (Kim Bum) was handsome, young, talent, etc bothered him to death.

 

He hated that guy.

 

He gritted his teeth together. Then he decided to switch for the search about him and her together.

 

And grinned like an idiot for the rest of the night.

 

//

 

“That’s it for today. Thanks for the hard work guys!” The PDs cut as they reached the end of the day.

 

Soeun and Jaerim bowed to other staff and thanked for their hardwork. Then they both bowed to each other to say goodbye. As Jaerim turned his back to reach for his manager, he heard her voice calling him out:

 

“Jaerim.”

 

They just met but were so close to the point they crossed out all formal speech towards each other. Jaerim turned his head slightly back:

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Are you ok?” Soeun looked at him, worried. Jaerim was surprised, his eyes wide opened.

 

“What do you mean?” He kinda frowned. But he got what she meant, he just wanted not do discuss about that in front of her so instead he asked her that. Since the reason for him being liveless was rather… lame. (We all know it’s because of that jealousy)

 

“Well… You look like you were irritated by something. You look down.” Soeun worrily looked at him in the eyes. She was straightfoward and always said everything that ran through her head.

 

Well, cause everytime I look at you, I keep thinking about that Soeulmate ship.

 

“You seem like you don’t want to talk or do anything.”

 

Because I stayed up the whole night yesterday looking at all of your pictures.

 

“Are you ok?” She asked again, to make sure.

 

He signed.

 

But he couldn’t deny that he felt a little happy since she concerned about him that much.

 

“Yeah. I’m fine. I was just a little tired from all the schedule, that’s all. Thank you though, for being considerated.” He kinda laughed, trying to hide his stupid happy face, then used his right hand to rub her hair til it became messy.

 

The smell of her shampoo floated to his nose. He felt relaxed again.

 

“Really? Then please gain back your usual self again. Gotta go now. See you around!” Soeun smiled and dashed away immediately, leaving Jaerim speechless. He didn’t even have chance to say ‘see ya’.

 

Pfft, what a weird young lady.

 


So here's the first shot guys

Ik i can make it longer but it's not my thing. I'll end up dragging it into a longfic if I do that keke

And I like it better for readers to imagine what happens next ;)

Well, hope you guys enjoy the first shot

And thanks for the sub guys~ it means a lot XD <3