.04

. romantic & stuffs

04

. the impure intention/who’s more cunning?


 

Kim Soeun likes Nickhun.

 

She’s obsessed with him.

 

She has everything related to him. She watches everything related to him. She even watches his We Got Married. Even though it aches her everytime she sees him with another girl, in this case, Victoria of f(x), she assures herself that Victoria is a nice girl, and she will gladly be happy for them if they were to date each other.

 

She likes him but never thinks of a day when she can talk to him in person.  

 

Until she stars in MBC’s new variety show - Music & Lyrics with Lee Junho of 2PM.

 

That is when her impure thought crosses her mind.

 

//

 

Soeun didn't hide anything when she talked to Junho after they finished with their parts for M&L.

 

“Um… can we still talk afterwards?”

 

“Huh?” Junho couldn’t hide his shock, but then happily answered “of course! I’d be happy.”

 

“Ah, but don’t misunderstand this. It’s all because I want to get closer to Nickhun-ssi.”

 

Soeun was known as a straightfoward girl. She said everything that was on her mind without having a second thought. So when Junho heard that confession, he didn’t know what to do. He was shocked, but amused at the same time.

 

//

 

Hey Junho, what are you doing? - Soeun

 

I’m photoshooting. - Junho

 

Eh~ - Soeun

 

Nickhun is here to. (with attachment) - Junho

 

Woa so handsome!!!! - Soeun

 

Where’s my ‘thank you’? - Junho

 

Thank you thank you!! - Soeun

 

You’re welcome - Junho

 

//

 

“You know, I kinda feel sorry for him.” Goo Hyesun speaks. She becomes Soeun’s bestfriend after Boys Over Flower drama.

 

Today they decide to hangout since they haven’t seen each other for more than months because of the differences in schedule. Soeun looks up from her strawberry blend smoothie.

 

“Huh? What do you mean?” She doesn’t get it. Hyesun leaves out a sigh.

 

“You use Junho-ssi for your impure intention. I kinda feel sorry for him?”

 

“Why? If he doesn’t like me, I don’t think there’s any problem.” Soeun naively says.

 

That’s the whole point...

 

//

 

“Soeun, don’t you want to talk to Nickhun forreal once?” Junhl suddenly asks her over the phone.

 

“Huh? Why?” Soeun was shocked upon hearing the suggestion.

 

“Don’t you like him?” Junho continues.

 

“Well yeah...” She hesitates.

 

“Then why not?”

 

“I like him. But in an admiration way I guess.” Soeun answers. She does come home and thinks about Hyesun’s words. Soeun wonders why Junho is so nice to her about all Nickhun’s stuff.

 

Doesn’t he feel irritated?

 

“Hey one question.”

 

“What?”

 

“Why are you so nice to me? I mean, don’t you feel pissed off when I keep on asking you about Nickhun?” She is pertinent. Junho doesn’t say anything for a short time.

 

“I guess I do sometimes. But...” Then he stops talking.

 

“But?” Soeun is curious.

 

Of course he is pissed. He feels jealous. He feels useless because he cannot do anything, cannot make any move.

 

He falls in live with her shyness on the first day they meet. Then he falls in love with her dorkiness as they interact. She’s considerate, nice and hardworking. So when she says if they can still keep in touch, he is truly happy. And even though she kinda uses him, he doesn’t mind at all.

 

As long as she is happy.

 

“It’s the only way for me if I still want to keep in contact with you.” Junho answers, honestly. He doesn't want to step backanymore. He will attack, with all he has.

 

Soeun remembers that night she blushes really hard. It is her first time to blush that hard upon hearing something.


So cunning.


Idek what I wrote. 

/sign

Somebody please slap me in the face so that I can wake up!!!

Haha, anyways, hope you guys enjoy this little weirdass chapter.

AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE SUBS AND COMMENTS. THEY MEAN A LOT TO ME!!!! *HEART HEART*